Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. (13685 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Needopportunity: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2016
The photo below has generated thousands of comments and heated arguments online. People are still commenting on social media!!
The question is: Who do you prefer??

Check out full nude pics they posted on their social media profiles. You'll probably have a second thought after seeing them unclad grin

Click here to see -
http://www.mazeech.com/

1 Like

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Zeus88(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2016
Brasil

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Dem no get booobsi. But I'll take miss USA and miss Brasil
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2016
why choosing one when I can have the four of them grin

12 Likes

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Needopportunity: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2016
comradespade:

Naaah, take one and leave one for your brother abegi grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by speedyconnect3: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2016
take one. wat for?

1 Like

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by IamLEGEND1: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Agama eyez on them Brazilian & Mexican chicks.

South Americans rule!

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] grin Vaseline crew,food neva rili done wel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Medontire: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Wetin concern me with daydreaming when I can't get any of them? Me don tire for una o!
Ok, make i go try my luck. I go enter site now and inbox dem
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by HappenedAgain: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Medontire:
Wetin concern me with daydreaming when I can't get any of them? Me don tire for una o!
Ok, make i go try my luck. I go enter site now and inbox dem

Lol, be confident man. Yes you can!

1 Like

Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2016
Honestly. They're basic. No hating but they're average.
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Needopportunity: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
So which among the four can you go for? Choose just one
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Needopportunity:

So which among the four can you go for? Choose just one

I don't swing that way... wait for the mandem!
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by RENOWNED2(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Brazil?
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Agimor(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
I checked your profile picture nothing to buttress your claim.
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Needopportunity:

Naaah, take one and leave one for your brother abegi grin

but they all look take away embarassed
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by SuperSuave(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Brazil abeg
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Needopportunity: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
comradespade:

but they all look take away embarassed

I know! But a abegi, just take one for now. If you wan take more, enter that site dem full ground...brekete!! grin
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by freeeeme(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Wait oo....Op. If I choose, u go carry d babe gimme? Oya I pick Mexico.
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Warhawk(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
konjishild:
[/color] grin
Vaseline crew,food neva rili done wel
[color=#2F4F4F]My brother borrow me ur vaseline abeg.. I no get money to buy new one since my own finish
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by pennytrate: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
♣ • → no I must take all angry °°
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by fox26: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
all mine, but I will die for the Mexican brunette
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by YungTemy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
undecided them no fine reach ''some'' Nigerian babes o. Anyhow sha, for a one night stand, na Brazil get am grin
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
comradespade:
You, is this your main?
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Brazil and USA, that Trinidad na heavy weight champion.
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by worlexy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
USA. Large and heavy camel's toe grin
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by stanquad(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
all of dem
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Needopportunity: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
freeeeme:
Wait oo....Op. If I choose, u go carry d babe gimme? Oya I pick Mexico.

Even me, I wish I can choose and take home for real. I visited their profiles and inboxed one of them o!! Waiting for response right now. grin
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Stuntkid172(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
stanquad:
all of dem
easy now
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You, is this your main?

helo, this is ma main acct grin
Re: See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. by ramdris(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
USA because of her fatherland...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Have You Forked A Girl Today? / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.