Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) (5937 Views)

New Blog: How Do I Get Quality Backlinks Please? BLOGGERS / Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging / Which Content Management System Is Good For Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by bedfordng(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by Guru9ja(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm!!!! I believe its all about been passionate about something. If u love what u do, u will always overcome every obstacles.

If u ask the big bloggers in the industry. They will tell u more.

Try and discover what u really love doing and start blogging on it.
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
point
Mikeshiangala:
First of all this is normal to happen.

I don't have a laptop and use a small itel phone for everything i do online.

I started a movie blog in 2014 and later abadoned it because i found it to be holding much more pressure than i thought.
I later started another Tech blog of which is still live right now because it's something i love to write about.:

One thing you need to do is find something you can talk about without getting bored...meaning it inspires you.
read many blogs in that niche and connect to other blogs by commenting on their articles.

About the domain name,you can find one at Godaddy with $0.99....i think if you buy a domain,you will always get the urge to write & write.

Your blog should never feel like a task that you are dreading. Blogging should be an enjoyable and inspiring leisure activity, and that love for what you write about will come through in your writing.
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by Wryhder: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Remember that your blog is just a platform to showcase your writing and knowledge.

Just write. It doesn't have to end up on your blog. Visit forums like this one (Quora is another I like, but there are others still) and answer questions related to what you write about.

Helping others understand and solve their problems this way will build in you the confidence you need (and rekindle your passion).

You don't have to feel good enough. Research what you want/need to know.
Keep learning. You'll never know it all, but you can learn enough to be confident in yourself.
Enough to realise how much you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by Cchuks27(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toybreezy:

I'm versatile. I can write anything provided I conduct research.

Can you write on career ? For both graduate and undergraduate

1 Like

Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by Cchuks27(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mediapace:
Which niche?

Career ...
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by easiblogger: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
PM ME FOR YOUR AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN
08133014066(WHATAPP)
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by lacasera14(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Cchuks27:
What do you write on? I need a writer for my blog.
what's your blog all about, you could hire me
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Read: 8 Ways to Keep Your Blogging Passion Alive @ http://efogator.com/8-ways-keep-blogging-passion-alive/
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by pressplay411(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
This resonates with me right now.
I used to be passionate about blogging especial lay about entertainment but alas I got a 9to5 and abandoned ship. I really want to get back on that horse but find that my passion has burnt low.

I guess with this post I just might have gotten the oomph I needed.
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by RotmanB: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
I had the same experience too few months back. I advice u get a domain name and a host to get you more committed. you have to make up your mind. Time waits for no one.
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by Cchuks27(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
lacasera14:
what's your blog all about, you could hire me

recruitment
Re: I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) by trendymart(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
bedfordng:
hmmm

Admit the fact that Blogger burnout is real

Just remember, feeling angst towards your blog once every now and then is completely normal.
However, if the feeling persists, you might be suffering from blogger burnout. There’s no shame in throwing in the towel, of course, but I hope you’ll try the tips in this post before you do — if you’ve poured your heart and soul into your blog, isn’t it worth trying to rekindle that passion? Methinks so.

1. Take A Break

First things first people, if you feel your passion dying and the stresses starting to build, the first thing you need to do is give in to them. Take a break,if possible have a change of environment and just give yourself some time to relax and some space to breathe.

2. Share your business

I got someone who invested in my online business sharing my idea in a bus.

read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/3554502/6-ways-reignite-passion-business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogging For Profit: 15 Secrets On How To Make Money With Blogging / Cheapest Domain Names: Netfirms? Godaddy? / Top Strategies You Should Use For Massive Traffic Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.