Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff (13038 Views)

Luke Onofiok,  Oche Otorkpa Lead PDP Summit Committee / 2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / PDP: Sheriff Loses To Makarfi At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by dilichi97: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by psalmsjob: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2016
ettybaba:

Can't believe you can smoke this early.
Neither can I believe you can start wailing this early.

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by 4tune490(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Umah,Wike n Fayose d only true PDP Governors. He(Sherrif) mentioned if you can win your ward/ state then you are qualified. He also mentioned that the party belongs to the ppl n the grassroots.

Why the hate on them. They r d real MVP.

Unless Mr sheriff is telling us his plan to hijack the party cos those guys can't be the problem of PDP.
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Qmerit(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2016
slyng:
The 4 govs are fayose, wike who and who

Mimiko and Okuwa
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Qmerit(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
chrisxxx:
Sheriff no doubt we begged you to steer the party to stability. We have achieved that and we want another person for smooth sail. We are in same vein begging you to step down.

U lied I must sail it more till after general election! Or pay back all the money I spent biko! Step down ke step up ni kikikikik

2 Likes

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by yahmohy27: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2016
slyng:
Okowa and Mimiko who is already on his way out
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by kadree(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
frenchwine:
angry
Lolz. My picture of the day.
Couldn't stop laffing. Oshiomole's looks is rib cracking. Lookin like one who is ready to follow " za oda way " to oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Opakan2: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2016
we know this..

wike saw you as a killer and he needed everybody killed so he and fayose imposed you on pdp

you're the pdp chairman we know so ride on
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Sodijan(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Yes, dey begged u so dat u will use ur money to sponsor d party for 2015 general election
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
slyng:
The 4 govs are fayose, wike, wike and fayose
fixed!
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by shamecurls(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Nyesome Wike and Ayodele Fayose comes to mind

#IStandWithSheriff
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
chrisxxx:
Sheriff no doubt we begged you to steer the party to stability. We have achieved that and we want another person for smooth sail. We are in same vein begging you to step down.
4 what? angry

abeg sheck d comment of d poster above^^
I join hand support am also
#IStandWithSheriff

abeg Oga sherrif carry go joor! cool
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by monpets(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Both 2 faction should come together to settle they differences, otherwise the party will die natural death.
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by sharpchap: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2016
chrisxxx:
simple he was called upon to do a job for the party. He came Andd started pursuing his own agenda. He wan come cause boko haram inside PDP.
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Ahmeduana(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TO LEAD IT INTO DISH?
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Vatsyayana: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2016
slyng:

Mimiko & who?
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by obataokenwa(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Aufbauh:
Today PDP has only 12 governors as against the 28 we had. Regrettably, of the 12, only four of them want to control and destroy the party. These are people who are not fit to be local government council chairmen.

Fayose and Wike can't even be a councilor in my ward, at best they will be leading political thugs representing motor pack union. cheesy
Read Daniel 4:17. Have you ever been a class prefect ?
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by barcaboi(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2016
slyng:
mimiko
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Saint83(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2016
sarrki:

Mimiko &, Emmanuel Udom

Wike Fayosi,Okowa(Delta state) and Emmanuel Udom
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Godson1996: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ok. They don't want you again, can you leave in peace?
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by biafranrealson: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
TRUE. BUT NOW HAVE THEY ASKED YOU TO STOP LEADING AND ONLY FOLLOW, WHAT IS WRONG IN THAT . BUHARI IN LAW.......... JUDAS SPOILER........
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Ofineme(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hm na waoo[b][/b]
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by ghazab74(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
These people don murdered sleep.
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by NaWetinDey(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
I think that if you were truly begged to do something and you were later asked to step aside, you should happily do so because, in the first place, you were begged because you didn't want to. What are you now struggling for: power?
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Excellentmind: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is this enough to claim ownership of PDP? Is it the reason you don't want to quit? Why is it difficult for you to understand that the same people who gave you the chairmanship position are asking you to quit? Stop deceiving yourself, quit now or you will be disgraced out of the position and PDP at large.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Pardon: We Have Received 320 Applications From Convicts - Malami / 2023: Presidency Should Be Zoned To A Southern Christian - Shina Peller / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.