Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Do I Acquire Intellectual Property Right? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Acquire Intellectual Property Right? (468 Views)

Anambra Salutes Okigbo, Obi For Professional And Intellectual Excellence(photos / Fg To Establish Intellectual Property And Technology Transfer Office At AE-FUNAI / Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Acquire Intellectual Property Right? by Sunnycliff(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2016
I have a very promising business idea that can improve customer care in the road transportation industry.

I want to sell it to major transport lines like abc, peace mass, God is Good etc. But am scared that my business proposal can be taken and utilised without my consent once it's been perused through by any of the transporters that takes a glimpse at it.

I am not buoyant to take up legal actions once such scenario comes up so I want to nip the bud by acquiring intellectual property right but how to go about it, is what I don't know of.

So am believing that this forum could be of great help to me and to others who might be faced with such challenge too.

Fynestboi, Lalasticlala pls help a brother
Re: How Do I Acquire Intellectual Property Right? by Tochex101(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I have a very promising business idea that can improve customer care in the road transportation industry.

I want to sell it to major transport lines like abc, peace mass, God is Good etc. But am scared that my business proposal can be taken and utilised without my consent once it's been perused through by any of the transporters that takes a glimpse at it.

I am not buoyant to take up legal actions once such scenario comes up so I want to nip the bud by acquiring intellectual property right but how to go about it, is what I don't know of.

So am believing that this forum could be of great help to me and to others who might be faced with such challenge too.

Fynestboi, Lalasticlala pls help a brother
You need an intellectual property lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Abroad Plead With Fg To Give Them A Better Exchange Rate / JAMB Post Utme Examination Assistance / Nigerian Based Teenager, Ifeoma, Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.