Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,551 members, 7,770,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE (1794 Views)

Julius Malema Destroys Nigerian High Commissioner On Colonialism / Is Teaching Job Now A Modern Day Slavery?? Honestly I'm So Angry Right Now / What Is The Worst University Course To Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by musicwriter(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2018

If you follow me here or read my blog, this book I've put together is an advanced version of what I've been saying about language and education in Africa. There are 3 books people should have written in Africa and in all the colonized countries in the tropics, but I have looked around and since nobody want to write about it, I decided to write one. This first one is called: intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. The remaining two books dealing with other ways we are still being controlled and why history was distorted, I'll write later.

The colonized nations in the tropics must realize the education we have is not originally ours, rather, it is one of such things imposed on our ancestors after our institutions were destroyed during colonialism, and it stuck with us ever since. Today, it seems natural. But, to accept it as natural means that we have eternally accepted our fate as slaves to knowledge, and indeed to worship the white man forever. This book will help you understand the true meaning of education, and also why we are poor. It will help you understand why European colonialists gave the wrong type of education to their colonies before independence, and also how the education is a tool for further external control. To be truly human with intellectual capability, would mean our changing what was imposed on our ancestors and charting our own course, different from what Europeans wanted us to be. Your language is better than mine is the same thing as your God is better than mine.

There's nothing much to say here anymore, cause everything anybody needs to know about the nature of language, the education we have and how it would lead us back to slavery is all in this book.

I have thought about it and come to the conclusion that I rather give out the book for free to all Africans to read than to make money. While others may have freed the body, but none but ourselves can free the mind. So, if you are an African who want to truly free your mind, and to understand our predicament in Africa, read this book. Download the e-book free in PDF at either of the site below.

https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism

https://www.scribd.com/document/383059819/Intellectual-Slavery-The-Worst-Legacy-of-Colonialism

WARNING: This book will make you sad, but it will set you free.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Lovelynife(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Unable to download. Pls I need link to download it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by musicwriter(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
musicwriter:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-3iKnQPMjDJ8/WrkUsrHQs_I/AAAAAAAABVM/KUVPoOsEBf8B5uqyB9kBSVZSfRjYT4ZjwCLcBGAs/s1600/KINDLE.jpg[/img]

If you follow me here or read my blog, this book I've put together is an advanced version of what I've been saying about language and education in Africa. There are 3 books people should have written in Africa and in all the colonized countries in the tropics, but I have looked around and since nobody want to write about it, I decided to write one. This first one is called: intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. The remaining two books dealing with other ways we are still being controlled and why history was distorted, I'll write later.

The colonized nations in the tropics must realize the education we have is not originally ours, rather, it is one of such things imposed on our ancestors after our institutions were destroyed during colonialism, and it stuck with us ever since. Today, it seems natural. But, to accept it as natural means that we have eternally accepted our fate as slaves to knowledge, and indeed to worship the white man forever. This book will help you understand the true meaning of education, and also why we are poor. It will help you understand why European colonialists gave the wrong type of education to their colonies before independence, and also how the education is a tool for further external control. To be truly human with intellectual capability, would mean our changing what was imposed on our ancestors and charting our own course, different from what Europeans wanted us to be. Your language is better than mine is the same thing as your God is better than mine.

There's nothing much to say here anymore, cause everything anybody needs to know about the nature of language, the education we have and how it would lead us back to slavery is all in this book.

I have thought about it and come to the conclusion that I rather give out the book for free to all Africans to read than to make money. While others may have freed the body, but none but ourselves can free the mind. So, if you are an African who want to truly free your mind, and to understand our predicament in Africa, read this book. Download the e-book free in PDF at either of the site below.

https://archive.org/details/intellectual_slavery_the_worst_legacy_of_colonialism

https://www.scribd.com/document/383059819/Intellectual-Slavery-The-Worst-Legacy-of-Colonialism

I just downloaded the book and will start reading it ASAP. Thanks a lot. I hope it will be an informative read.
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by musicwriter(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
gensteejay:

I just downloaded the book and will start reading it ASAP. Thanks a lot. I hope it will be an informative read.

Thanks for reading. As regards being informative, you'll find out yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Obakuso: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
musicwriter:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-3iKnQPMjDJ8/WrkUsrHQs_I/AAAAAAAABVM/KUVPoOsEBf8B5uqyB9kBSVZSfRjYT4ZjwCLcBGAs/s1600/KINDLE.jpg[/img]

The true man is the sub sahara African because his DNA is 100% human with no mixture with primate/Neanderthal DNA. This mixture didn't occur until 6, 000 years ago yet true man's history goes back millions of years of civilization. So the history has been shortened, the Gods changed, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad only appear within the last 6000 years. Only African first class royalties which most of them live in Sub Sahara Africa have the blood of the first God in their veins. Africans do not have the same origin as the Caucasian and Asian and scientific data proves that. Nobody had an issue with accepting man came from ape yet now that its only true for a certain portion of mankind now everyone wants the same origin. grin We are not all the same and some come from apes as actual fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph5tw7PINAc
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by musicwriter(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Obakuso:

The true man is the sub sahara African because his DNA is 100% human with no mixture with primate/Neanderthal DNA. This mixture didn't occur until 6, 000 years ago yet true man's history goes back millions of years of civilization. So the history has been shortened, the Gods changed, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad only appear within the last 6000 years. Only African first class royalties which most of them live in Sub Sahara Africa have the blood of the first God in their veins. Africans do not have the same origin as the Caucasian and Asian and scientific data proves that. Nobody had an issue with accepting man came from ape yet now that its only true for a certain portion of mankind now everyone wants the same origin. grin We are not all the same and some come from apes as actual fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph5tw7PINAc

This is a different topic you're bringing up here. You can repost on the Oba's thread.
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Obakuso: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
musicwriter:

This is a different topic you're bringing up here. You can repost on the Oba's thread.

So you don't think worshiping the Caucasian's God has affected you greatly? grin

I can prove that it has which is how come you dismiss this notion entirely.
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by musicwriter(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Obakuso:

So you don't think worshiping the Caucasian's God has affected you greatly? grin

I can prove that it has which is how come you dismiss this notion entirely.

Bro, I am not dismissing anything. I don't even fully understand you cause you're posting on the wrong thread. This is not the same as the "Oba" thread that we were discussing religion and spirituality. This thread is about a book and I posted this link on that thread to Inform someone to download it.

Please repost on the Oba thread and let me know and I'll reply. Alternatively, you can open a new thread if you have any new topic you want us to discuss. For your information, the moderators may ban you for derailing this thread. I hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Obakuso: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
musicwriter:

Bro, I am not dismissing anything. I don't even fully understand you cause you're posting on the wrong thread. This is not the same as the "Oba" thread that we were discussing religion and spirituality. This thread is about a book and I posted this link on that thread to Inform someone to download it.

Please repost on the Oba thread and let me know and I'll reply. Alternatively, you can open a new thread if you have any new topic you want us to discuss. For your information, the moderators may ban you for derailing this thread. I hope you know that.

Its all one philosophy. Your issue is your inability to see that all subjects are one. It is way of seeing one thing in a million different things or as a million different things.

Africans are enslaved to the primitive and fictional philosophy of the Caucasian. For if Africans have been here more than 6000 years then we were before Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. The Bible doesn't tell all of our history because its impossible to put millions of years of history in one book. They keep digging up civilizations all around the world and they are African, the true man, the first men, and the Freemasons are covering it up just like the hide the Flat Earth. Knowledge is a privileged thing you know. People will make you go through all sorts of nasty rituals to get in on the secrets and seal your mouth with a blood oath. I am giving you the whole philosophy.

https://www.nairaland.com/4748542/africans-sub-sahara-africa-100
Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Amujale(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lets assume three major Nigerian Languages: Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

(a)All Hausa speaking areas and the hinterlands are to create into their education system the enviroment whereby from elementary to tertiary institution, the Hausa language is compulsory and is used to teach all subjects. Igbo & Yoruba are elective subjects, students are to pick one.

(b) All Igpbo speaking areas and the hinterlands are to create into their education system the enviroment whereby from elementary to tertiary institution, the Igbo language is compulsory and is used to teach all subjects. Hausa & Yoruba are elective subjects, students are to pick one.

(c) All Yoruba speaking areas and the hinterlands are to create into their education system the enviroment whereby from elementary to tertiary institution, the Yoruba language is compulsory and is used to teach all subjects. Hausa & Igbo are elective subjects, students are to pick one.

Apart from the fact that the enviroment that allows for these type of conditions to hold will sustain numerous breakthroughs often in all our daily lives, especially in the Arts, Commerce, Science and Technology sectors.

Will further improve our correlation and communicational skills.

At a certain point in time after the implementation of these policies into the current education system, every Nigerian that passes through the new and improved version will be versed in at the least two Nigerian Languages.

Leading to a good solution in the scenarios presented in your book and further boosting the Nations overall productivity.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by Amujale(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Everyone should strive to acquire and read "Intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of Colonialism".

A great read.

Thank you Op, keep up the good work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectual Slavery, The Worst Legacy Of Colonialism- Download For FREE by musicwriter(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for reading.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

IMT Enugu Begins Registration For Admission Into Full-time Degree Programmes / Sad As JAMB Says It Won’t Release Results OF Thousands Of Candidates Due To This / 300 Level UNN Law Student Scams Lecturer Over N120million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.