Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,715 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? (779 Views)

Ekiti PDP Primary: Delegates Appear In Aso-Ebi / 2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by shamecurls(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2016
by Ijabla Raymond Dec 30, 2016

In his prophecies for 2016 which can be found here. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that a new STD (sexually transmitted disease) will surface in 2016.

I challenged him to name the new STD and the reader is welcome to read my full response here . If Adeboye was referring to the Zika virus then it is evidently clear that he relies on news media to formulate his prophecies, in which case why call him a prophet? This is because medical researchers had announced towards the end of 2015 (well before Adeboye's prophecy in January 2016) that the Zika virus can be transmitted through sex. And to be clear, the Zika virus was identified in Uganda in 1947. It is not new.

I know there is still one day left till the end of 2016 but where is the new STD that Pastorpreneur Adeboye said God told him will be discovered in 2016?

Adeboye had also prophesied concerning Nigeria that "things will definitely get better before the year ends." I cannot speak for all persons living in Nigeria but I am not sure Nigerians have had it worse than this year - the prices of food and commodities have increased two to three folds whilst salaries have remained static. The only people who can afford to keep smiling in these austere times are those who make a living out of lying and selling false hope to the downtrodden. If hell were real it should be populated with such people.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to continue to be lied to, preyed upon and exploited by self-styled prophets of God in 2017? How much longer before they realise that the God they think speaks to their pastors only exists in their imaginations? Why is belief a virtue and common sense is not?

Ijabla is a medical doctor and a humanist. He writes from the U.K.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/30/where-new-std-pastor-adeboye-prophesied-will-appear-2016-ijabla-raymond
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by GMBuhari: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
I want to believe adeboye is being criticized all because of his involvement with Fayose
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by shaqhead: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Not again!
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by joe4real12: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2016
The only truth I heard this man said is how Fayose is working hard for the security of his people.
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by debsjoat(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2016
Damn... You this Ijab guy again. shocked shocked
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by kettle84(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Don't mind those lying old fools from SW milking gullible Nigerians dry.
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by daprince098(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Too early for criticism as 2016 never ran out. 13hrs 30mins to go, still dey expect the prophecy to come true ;DToo early for criticism as 2016 never ran out. 13hrs 30mins to go, still dey expect the prophecy to come true

(1) (Reply)

Excerpt: Trump Nigeria And Biafra - BBC / Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. / Arochukwu/ohafia Federal Constituency Office For Hon. Uko Nkole Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.