Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. (771 Views)

President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by PedroJP(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Has anyone noticed how Yorubas especially on this forum ain't wishing Buhari comes back, rather urging Osibanjo to be strong against any eventful event Igbos have been praying for ?

All i am trying to call out here is the yoruba two faced life. They bash Igbos wishing Buhari death. Now death seems to be knocking, instead of praying for that same Buhari not to die, they now wish with all intent for him not to come back, urging Osibanko to be strong. At same time asking all to pray for Osibanjo. What nonsense ?

Osibanjo a christian kept mute while all forms of attacks were and are being targetted at his christian brothers, he didn't even show concern more or less condemning it. Now someone wants me to pray for him. These pastors that are only interested in offerings and seeds with no plans to save the masses looking up to them as route to God.

Anyway, i agree with this fellow

SycophanticGoat:
The foolish vice president should furking resign and cover his head in shame! He's been there while all unmeasurable injustices are leveled against people of same faith but kept mum. Fück him!

Except to Bleep him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by orimsamsam(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Na Wa ooo, Yoruba will just kill some people
Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by Blackfire(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2017
By nature yorubas are chameleon ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by koladebrainiac(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Yorubas pray for Buhari. He will surely return.
It is known
Buhrai is a fighter.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Who said Buhari is dying? That nigga isn't dying anytime soon.
Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by PedroJP(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Yorubas pray for Buhari. He will surely return.
It is known
Buhrai is a fighter.

Whether he returns or he doesn't return again do not bother me as i can't change what will be but can only pray my thoughts and wishes about him comes to pass. I am only calling out yoruba hypocricy here.
Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by koladebrainiac(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2017
PedroJP:

Whether he returns or he doesn't return again do not bother me as i can't change what will be but can only pray my thoughts and wishes about him comes to pass. I am only calling out yoruba hypocricy here.
Well i am a yoruba man

Osinbajo wil not come n build my roads.

I believe more in Governors than president.
Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by Horlufemi(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari will not die. Buhari must not

But if he dies the Constitution says the VP will become president. Can you make a dead man president?

Osibanjo be strong.

That's reality not hypocrisy. I was born Yoruba but I'm just seeing life as it is.
Re: Yorubas Way Of Life, Interesting And Consistent. by disumusa: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Blackfire:
By nature yorubas are chameleon ..
that makes them more technocrat that is okay

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health: Govt To Punish Rumour Mongers / Kogi People Suffering Under Bello, faleke Tells Presidency - The nation / Reno Omokri Digs Up What APC Said In 2014 About Sack Of NNPC MD, Yakubu Andrew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.