Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick (4272 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Countless times I have heard of women who go after their husband’s side chick, what a silly old fashioned thing to do!

You want to die because your husband has a side chick? Ok. A side chick that probably has nothing to loose if anything happens? Side chick means, ‘side’ you have no reason fighting someone who is by the ‘side’.

As soon as you learn your husband has a mistress, you start snooping around like snoop dog, sneaking up on your husband at every phone call, to check who he is talking to.

The next thing you do, is to start asking questions and God help you, he is one arrogant somebody.

When he doesn’t give you any explanation (he never really does!) that is when you will look for a way to get the number and start stalking the lady on phone.

You call her and start warning her to leave your husband alone, is he really your husband? You prolly snatched him from another woman!

I can never understand why, you claim ownership of a man, who went on his knees to ask you to marry him. Did you buy him from the market? Bitch pleaseeeee, stop!

See, every women whether married or single, is meant for a man, so does any man, whether married or single is meant for a woman. Don’t forget that.

Desist from fighting your husband’s mistress, a man must be a man. Stop giving yourself heart attack by so doing.

Going after the side chick could sometimes lead to the total loss of your marriage. I know of a woman who went as far as going to the side chick’s home to fight and even reported her to her neighbors.

She created a scene there, she tore the side chick’s face with her finger nails, hit her hard on the head, before someone called the police.

When her husband came home, she was nowhere to be found, her cell phone was switched off because she was in the cell.

Luckily for him, someone from the police station, called him to inform him that his wife had been locked up and that his presence was needed to secure her bail.

He refused going to the police station, instead he called her older brother who lived in the same state with them and told him he’s had enough of his sister's excesses, he’s done with the marriage!

His wife’s brother tried to calm him down but he wouldn’t hear any of it. Before she was released on bail by her brother, he packed her things and dumped them at her brother’s.

That was how she lost out, back to square one, and the last time I checked, the man has married someone else (not the side chick) and moved on.

It is not a crime to want to protect your marriage, but it is a crime when you have to fight for it! Real women do not go after their husband’s mistress(es)

Nobody can stop a philandering man, if you married a community prick, all you need do, is get a marriage counselor or a good man of God to talk some sense into your husband so that he can at least soft pedal.

No woman can win the battle of fighting off her husband’s mistress(es). Many women have died trying, and I bet, you don’t want to go down that way, not when you have kids to live for!

Read more interesting topics @ http://www.chichiuncensored.com
Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by thesicilian: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2016
I can bet whoever wrote this is not married.

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by bellenornor(f): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Easier said than done! Just pray not to be in that shoe. It's not all about the emotional torture.. There are diseases a faithful wife can get through her "dog" husband like CERVICAL CANCER and some others. Going after the stupid girl he cheats with?? No way! You're killing urself. There's power in spoken words. Just speak a word concerning the situation and everything will work as u said it, trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Godfullsam(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
OP you make sense SMALL.

What really is your advice, that women should fold their hands and allow one strange women to ruin their home

If your husband has a 'side chick', use whatever means within your reach to teach the side chick a HARD lesson.

Another thing is, try to package yourself very well and look good for your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by George22016(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Do you really want to know why married men look outside

1)Their wife are not attractive anymore
2)Nagging at home
3)Past of d wife
4)Trust issues.they believe their wife is also doing it
5)Some men av not really had fun during their youthful days,Now they av hustled and gotten car and a place they want to flex around.while women have been sleeping around since 16years from one man to the other and they are married and faithful.

This are the major reasons.
Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by queenitee(f): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Its not easy tho,but huess you are right.
Instead of fighting the side chick physically, fight her spiritually

Fighting her physically might not even yield any result,but spiritually trust me is the real deal
Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Nutase: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Karma is the best vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
I still will never understand why some women fight the side chicks. They weren't the one that made the vows. It was their husbands. Fight the husband!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by shugasofttouch: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
thesicilian:
I can bet whoever wrote this is not married.
. Don't mind d foolish fool. She's probably bleeping someone husband dats y she's sounding dis way. Let her get married 1st den let's see how she'll react to it. Nonsense anamu.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Ekoishome: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
On another post on FP a man stabbed his wife's private part!!! How about the wife stabs/chops off the roving preek?
Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
lovelygurl:
I still will never understand why some women fight the side chicks. They weren't the one that made the vows. It was their husbands. Fight the husband!

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Rehil(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Are u a side chick? sometimes d side chicks dnt know d man has a wife so better d wife calls n let her know. if d side chick is a home breaker n a LovePeddler she will insult d wife.but karma is gud,most side chicks never get to become wives cos they r gud at only one thing n d men can't have them as mother of d kids.No excuse for trespassing on someone's land
Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
lovelygurl:

Trash... Come back here to share your experience when your husband cheats on you.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
That's the kind of thing men love. When you fight over them and display jealousy that they are chasing another woman.

They will even do it more sef and throw it in your face to see that jealous reaction. It boosts their ego and makes them feel special and great and precious.

I won't advice any woman to fight another woman over a man.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
Advise. Olodo ferret.
so my post on the other thread pained you enough to follow me round Nairaland?
Thats nice
Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 6:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Going after the side chick could sometimes lead to the total loss of your marriage.
Like the marriage wasn't already lost.

He refused going to the police station, instead he called her older brother who lived in the same state with them and told him he’s had enough of his sister's excesses , he’s done with the marriage
Someone who's cheating is calling their spouses annoyance over his behavior excesses?

That's it. I'm done. Hands up.

Too much foolishness in one post.

It thought your post was going to be about not fighting the mistress but facing the man who's breaking his vows to you. Instead it was a pile of horse dung spiced with bullpoo.

Can't be starting this new year with stupidity. Get some sense pls.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Go After Your Husband’s Side Chick by bennyrazz: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2017
some girls actually like the idea of being a side chick cuz of financial gains, the only thing I have to say to them is your end is near. And for men cheating behind your wives saying after all she won't know, the torchlight of God is looking at you, you are a disaster waiting to happen

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria's Youths. / The 'me And My Husband Alone" Sydromne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.