Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal (1053 Views)

A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by viqueta(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Saw this on the Nigeria police force twitter page.

I went to her office and picked her up by 5:43pm, drove her to GRA phase 2 that I wanna buy her shawama which I know she'll fall for. Meanwhile I've given signal to my good police officers that we are on our way without her knowledge. On approaching they flagged us to stop, I cleared they said finally we have caught you, the notorious criminal Brown, i said sorry officer that must be a mistake somewhere... Shut up they shouted, are u not brown? Yes I am I answered, u were involved in a robbery and now we have caught u..... #guns cocked..... My girl was scared but calm, all she said was baby its Ok, lets follow them but I know you are not a criminal.
Cuff them, and they did. Pushed us towards their vans with my girl panting but calm....then I told them I wanna say something, shut up they shouted but the leader asked ; what do u wanna say? So i looked into my lady's eyes and told her babe; u don't actually know me well.....so u know them? She asked, yes I know them i replied.... And u know I've never said the word; I love you to you because I wanted to be sure I did and tell u on this day i said....
Yes I do love you, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you I continued , with one knee on the floor....whaaaat she screemed, covered her face and said a big YES with the police men clapping, and passers by clapping and watching....we hugged and the cuffs was removed.... And finally that's a wrap.
End of episode 1, episode 2 coming up soon.

Credits to the camera men
The Nigeria police force,
They are your friends
Not all police are bad, this crew was super and nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by pweetychyka(f): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wow..... so creative wink wink
Wish ya heaven's best in ur new home
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by IamLEGEND1: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
can someone help explain what this stupíd shít is all about.....
if to say now she get high BP and she just drop for there nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by pweetychyka(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
can someone help explain what this stupíd shít is all about.....

It's not a shit jhoor! embarassed embarassed

Summary of it all is dat he proposed to d gal after his heart in a very creative way wink wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
IDGAF..

Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by libertyfather(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
I tire for all this proposal shit sef , what of if the gun do gbola when the police cocked it....they will its aiye
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by ouzo1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
IDGAF..

My nigga
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by ouzo1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
IDGAF..
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by viqueta(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
IDGAF..
seriously bro this your "IDGAF" thing is becoming so boring and outdated
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by Oluwapresley(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
u get luck say those police no change their mind.. u for do reception for kirikiri..lol Nice concept. but very dangerous! No go give ur bae high bp!
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by makydee(f): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Oh well,

Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by IAmBhijay(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
How much raba did they collect for this
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dry...
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by IamLEGEND1: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
pweetychyka:

It's not a shît jhoor! embarassed embarassed
Summary of it all is dat he proposed to d gal after his heart in a very creative way wink wink
True creativity gets you all-round praise & admiration. looking at this nonsense, I find myself wondering how and why a sane person would let himself get dragged into some cheap stunt by the NPF aimed at quenching the burning ire of the public towards them.
the whole thing fell flat on its face to me.
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by pweetychyka(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
True creativity gets you all-round praise & admiration. looking at this nonsense, I find myself wondering how and why a sane person would let himself get dragged into some cheap stunt by the NPF aimed at quenching the burning ire of public towards them.
the whole thing fell flat on its face to me.

Lol.....

He wasn't dragged ooooo it was planned by himself n his police officer friend!

Buh den, where one man's creativity stops, dats where anoda man's creativity starts from! Hoping to see ya own shoot soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by Smellymouth: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
viqueta:
seriously bro this your "IDGAF" thing is becoming so boring and outdated

Seriously bro, it's my Data..
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2016

Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by vivianbelema(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal by sathel(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
cry cry cry...so sweet

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Killer Girls / Who Can Explain The Meaning Of The Art Any Good Thinkers Around? / See How Lady Gaga Revealed Her Massive Underboob In This Outfit To Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.