Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating (1174 Views)

How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Saw this somewhere and wanted to share.

In a relationship and of late i noticed my woman has been forming very busy, whenever i chat her up or call she doesnt pick or respond. sometimes she responds maybe after hours only to say sorry she is busy. Even when i go visit her same thing. We have spoken about it alot of times. but no positive change.

Now there is this other babe who has always been there, nice and homely, unfortunately we could not date cos of my babe, surprisingly the girl has been the one calling and all. Even brought food for me for xmas, when i was home alone and bored. Now she sends me a text to come pick up a cake she has baked for me. She knows am seeing someone else, but doesn't mind, on a good day i wont cheat, but with this always forming busy attitude my babe is giving me. Am just tempted to whalahi.

Now this is a dude in a fix, i think the guy shd just breakup and focus on who he likes
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2016

Cheating Is for Sneaky, perverted bastards Only.

if He's No longer interested or feels the girlfriend is being emotionally unavailable, He should break up with her. then, Go screw the other chick. that's at least justifiable. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by taiocol: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Cheating Is for Sneaky, perverted bastards Only.

if He's No longer interested or feels the girlfriend is being emotionally unavailable, He should break up with her. then, Go screw the other chick. that's at least justifiable. undecided

"All men are dogs but some dogs could be trained"

It's completely normal for a man to cheat
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
taiocol:

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!! (With exclamation marks).
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by taiocol: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!! (With exclamation marks).
Correct me

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
taiocol:

Please don't be a sexist prick. not a good look on you. smiley

Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
taiocol:

Correct me

"CHEATING IS FOR SNEAKY, PERVERTED BASTARDS ONLY" Estharfabian.

What other correction do you need. And definately not all MEN are DOGS except those who choose to be.
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

What other correction do you need. And definately not all MEN are DOGS except those who choose to be.

Awwwwe! Please Marry Me! grin

Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by taiocol: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

You lack reasoning bro
Estharfabian:

Please don't be a sexist prick. not a good look on you. smiley

Speak for youself
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
taiocol:

You lack reasoning bro

Your being 'REASONABLE' made you to choose to be a DOG. Thank God my "LACK OF REASONING" made me to choose NOT to be a "SNEAKY, PERVETED BASTARD" who is so without CONSCIENCE and will take PRIDE HURTING OTHERS FEELINGS. A COWARD who have NO GUTS to call it off or help to improve what ever may be LACKING in a relation which is another option. To CHEAT in a relationship or any aspect of life is NO OPTION AT ALL for MEN except of course DOGS.

My point is this.NOT ALL MEN ARE DOGS. Just because you choose to be a DOG does not make all MEN DOGS.

The IRONY is that DOGS will continue to be DOGS no matter how much training the get.

Let me here you BARK AGAIN.
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Awwwwe! Please Marry Me! grin
"Jupiter(dont even try to look for me, I DONT EXIST)". Lol
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by taiocol: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Your being 'REASONABLE' made you to choose to be a DOG. Thank God my "LACK OF REASONING" made me to choose NOT to be a "SNEAKY, PERVETED BASTARD" who is so without CONSCIENCE and will take PRIDE HURTING OTHERS FEELINGS. A COWARD who have NO GUTS to call it off or help to improve what ever may be LACKING in a relation which is another option. To CHEAT in a relationship or any aspect of life is NO OPTION AT ALL for MEN except of course DOGS.

My point is this.NOT ALL MEN ARE DOGS. Just because you choose to be a DOG does not make all MEN DOGS.

The IRONY is that DOGS will continue to be DOGS no matter how much training the get.

Let me here you BARK AGAIN.

reason distinguishes humans from all other animals. All animals have a large, complex repertoire of behaviors. They pursue easily understandable interests (food, security, reproduction). you accepting it or not does change the fact that men and dogs have so much in common like Men and Dogs are loving, loyal to a fault, trustworthy, self-sacrificing, fun-loving, protective, and just cute as all hell which requires training grin grin
taiocol:

Most Women are also dogs, hanging around the bar, mating with the apha dog. Women love the curse mother nature put on men. because the curse makes men a slave to a woman's vagina. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by taiocol: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
By the way a trained dog is better than the one untrained

He feel guilt when they've done something wrong.
He miss you when you're gone.
He's very direct about wanting to go out with you.
He do not play games with you( he's very direct) and most importantly
He understands what no means.
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
taiocol:

reason distinguishes humans from all other animals. All animals have a large, complex repertoire of behaviors. They pursue easily understandable interests (food, security, reproduction). you accepting it or not does change the fact that men and dogs have so much in common like Men and Dogs are loving, loyal to a fault, trustworthy, self-sacrificing, fun-loving, protective, and just cute as all hell which requires training grin grin .
Most Women are also dogs, hanging around the bar, mating with the apha dog. Women love the curse mother nature put on men. because the curse makes men a slave to a woman's vagina. grin grin grin grin

What else can i say most especially with regards to your "WOMEN LOVE THE CURSE MOTHER NATURE PUT ON MEN BECAUSE THE CURSE MAKES MEN TO SLAVE TO A WOMAN'S VAGINA".

Well, all i can say REALLY is that anyman who sees NOTHING except VAGINA in a woman is TRUELY CURSED.
Re: How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating by taiocol: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
WORDWORLD:

What else can i say most especially with regards to your "WOMEN LOVE THE CURSE MOTHER NATURE PUT ON MEN BECAUSE THE CURSE MAKES MEN TO SLAVE TO A WOMAN'S VAGINA".

Well, all i can say REALLY is that anyman who sees NOTHING except VAGINA in a woman is TRUELY CURSED.

That's not all what men see, just that one is primary and the others ate secondary

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Programme For Students / The Most Searched Sex Positions By State: Study Reveals / How To Get Over A Bad Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.