Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Did You Miss The Last Lagos International Trade Fair? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Miss The Last Lagos International Trade Fair? (645 Views)

Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 / Lagos International Trade Fair / 2008 Lagos International Trade Fair: Will You Be There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss The Last Lagos International Trade Fair? by Zealous: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2009
You have a chance to be part of the "THE BIGGEST EVER CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT FAIR"
organised by ENTHYST LIMITED.

Come and showcase your products for sale
All business sectors are welcomed
Maximun publicity guaranteed
It is going to be fun,their will be coverage from media outfits
Expected turnouts is in thousands
If you love getting discounts on goods and services,don't miss this opportunity!

The event information is as follows:
DATE: 4th, 5th & 6th December, 2009
VENUE: National Museum, Beside City Mall Onikan, Lagos.
TIME: 8a.m – 7p.m
Call to book a space now,they are been secured by the day, Bosun 08033765274
Re: Did You Miss The Last Lagos International Trade Fair? by jspuky(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
i can't wait to be at the trade fair with my product
Re: Did You Miss The Last Lagos International Trade Fair? by Zealous: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks for your interest.
But if you are willing to showcase your product at the fair,you need to register and book a stand/space.
Kindly give me a call for further enquires.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Improve And Profit From This Website? / WOULD YOU invest if it were you? / Ever Thought About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.