Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Review Of Nollywood In 2016. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Of Nollywood In 2016. (21618 Views)

Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Nollywood In Meme Collection / Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by vectoh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
BerryAnny:
Op,do yhu even knw wetin u dey wryt self? Wia is Jenifa's Diary abi e no b nollywood movie nih. It's even more interesting,entertaining and educating dan all dose jagbajantis u post or d person below me,wont u back me up? Wat do u get 2 say?
i feel like crying for your destiny.. .
Jenifa Wateva is a series for cs.. ..we r talking bou movies here
Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by vectoh(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divnyfavy57:
Please how can I download most of these movies especially wives on strike, CEO and a trip to Jamaica
ion think it's possible
Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by virtual3xpert: 3:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Anyone going to see the wedding party today?
Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by airmark(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nihilist:
Cc diggz airmark

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Homesteady , Home videos . This guy is a f00l. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by homesteady(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Homesteady , Home videos . This guy is a f00l. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you know what home videos are?
Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by KevweNolly(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2017

1 Share

Re: Review Of Nollywood In 2016. by homesteady(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello Seun, you like this thread right? How about we start a special review system for Nollywood movies?

I go to the cinemas to watch all the Nollywood movies, and give reviews here. I can help your users by preventing them from wasting their money in cinemas by telling them movies to watch and not to watch. This will be a nairaland exclusive initiative.

The reviews will be surely longer and more detailed than the brief reviews I put here.

At the end of the year, I'd make a thread similar to this.

If you eventually see this and you are interested in the project, please hit me up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie / BBNaija: Miracle's Mother, Lucy Igbokwe Campaigns For Him, Urges Fans To Vote / Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.