Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 (33621 Views)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by shamecurls(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
IMF and World bank re the greatest evil a country can encounter.....

They tactically used Okonjo Iweala against our economy

That lady will be getting heavily paid by both institutions as we speak
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Omeokachie: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Buhari is trying a little too hard to rewrite history...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by spartan117(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Booked
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by ndcide(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
IBB stated the reason he was thrown out. It's all over the Internet. Also the hardship was becoming too much.
What he is saying is not even believable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Prestdude: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
themosthigh:
It is very sad that over 20yrs later. This man still doesn't know why he was removed.

Can you imagine the man? Apparently, he didn't know that people were suffering then and there was recession, believe me, he still doesn't know that things are hard for Nigerians..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by 4tune490(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
OK

1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by seunlayi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2016

Mr president, I strongly disagree with you on this, you are not in position to tell us this, IBB is still alive, he knows the reason why they remove you easily from office in 1985,let him tell us why.

Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by brandmix: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
What nonesense is this!

I'm one day away from 2017, and someone is telling why Buhari was removed before I was born.

Will the reason make him less cluless in 2017?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
But sir, there was jubilation on the street while you were removed, please leave office again, thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by HAH: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Since he refused to devalue the naira in 1984, who adviced him to devalue the Naira in 2016.?

Clearly this guy lacks the capacity to run an economy at best he should be minister of defence or efcc chairman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by iamteegee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
This buharia man will always be a pathetic piece of old shiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by deflover(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
And he still lives in his past
Afonjazzi e no go better for una

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by appini: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cluelessness at its peak.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Adamadam: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Now that you have agreed to do all that you refused to do b4 bio?
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by ephi123(f): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
shamecurls:
IMF and World bank re the greatest evil a country can encounter.....

They tactically used Okonjo Iweala against our economy

That lady will be getting heavily paid by both institutions as we speak

Smh....what does Okonjo Iweala have to do with the topic? Don't you guys get tired of your blame games? So irritating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Jokerman(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jonsing man.... please leave dat seat jawe....
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by tete7000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Who dey interested? This man must think he is still popular. If dey remove you again, majority won't protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by fkdmods: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Very funny. He was removed from office because another despot more hungry for power that he is decided it was his turn. Nigeria is and will always be a jungle where might is right and it's the survival of the fittest and the most vicious. You all should be thankful that OBJ as useless as he is, did something smart. He dismantled and retired all the military cabals which secured the democracy you all enjoy at the moment. How long will it last though?
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by cogbuagu: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
How many times will they tell this man to forget the past?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by tete7000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Prestdude:

Can you imagine the man? Apparently, he didn't know that people were suffering then and there was recession, believe me, he still doesn't know that things are hard for Nigerians..

He is delusional and Nigerians would expected change from him are not better. I tell you if this man contest and lose in 2019 he won't agree he does. He is already showing signs of delusion. It is the same reason he has been absolving himself of all the country's current problems and heaping them on past administration. He has a grandiose picture of himself - A saint that can do no wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by bart10: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
He was removed due to his incompetence undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
The IMF told you the truth.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by trumpclinton247: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
wrong CAPTION ...reason he was impeached in 2017...$1=#500...a failure blames his incompetency on everything even AIR cause it....any government policy that has no visible positive impact on the life of the masses is rubbish. ..the politicians robbing the Masses since time immemorial using #i belong to your tribe and religion to confuse Nigerians...WAKE UP OH YE NIGERIANS ....#WOULD HAVE SAVED MANY IF ONLY THEY KNEW THEY WERE SLAVES...sobs!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Emperormartin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
themosthigh:
It is very sad that over 20yrs later. This man still doesn't know why he was removed.
what 20yrs Over 30 years!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Cletus77(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
If i want talk now witches and wizards go begin attack
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by logica(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Built2last:
Again, you were one man army and forgot to build loyalty. If you did. They will inform you if they were approached to remove you.
He was actually informed but failed to take real action (probably because he feared a backlash because of Babangida's popularity within the ranks).
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by menwongo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
When you you are through with your noise let me know
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by khadaffi(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Built2last:
How do we verify this your story oga presido We have read different stories of you war against indiscipline, your wack economic policies, crass ignorance to governance, Dictatorial approach to human rights and disregard for international conventions.

So you guys read about his administration? Men I witnessed it. Sometimes I pity myself why I had to witness such thing twice. The main man in his former regime was Idiagbon, it was while idiagbon traveled out of the country that he (Buhari) was booted out of office. The man has always been dull, it didn't start today. I pity those who expected buhari was gonna lift the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by glossy6(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Big lie. mtcheww as if I care self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message / Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.