Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 (33620 Views)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Caveatemptor(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mr Buhari needs to forget the past and focus on the future. Nigerians are tired of all this history lessons on why his military junta was overthrown by his pals Sani Abacha and Ibrahim Babangida. Nigerians are tired of all these excuses of PDP government of Goodluck Jonathan caused all the economic woes we are suffering today as a nation. What Nigerians need from Mr Buhari is to fix all these problems or at least try to fix some of these problems, because that is why we voted him into power.
Enough of these propaganda excuses because Nigerians want action or at least a semblance of attempting to fix these problems. So far in my humble opinion Mr Buhari and his APC government are scoring a big fat zero and if he continues like this he will be voted out of power at the next election. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by truthspeaks: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sarrki, hungerbad, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, mrvitalis won't see dis
Built2last:
How do we verify this your story oga presido We have read different stories of you war against indiscipline, your wack economic policies, crass ignorance to governance, Dictatorial approach to human rights and disregard for international conventions.

Remember that America or UK never came here to remove you. Your kinsmen removed you. Again, you were one man army and forgot to build loyalty. If you did. They will inform you if they were approached to remove you.

It's saddening that same thing is playing out now.
Your economic team has pulled us into recession in 2016 . Back to back.

Nigeriansare saying change them . But adamancy won't allow you. Just like 1984. Almost 3 million jobs lost since you came in and you are still paying Chris Ngige. In saner climes. People are fired for ignorance.

Your SGF, Chief of Army, minister for Sports have continually embarrassed your government and you keep mute.

Now you exonerate your incompetence and blame IMF and World bank for your removal
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Ike4God: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
I have always wanted to flog this man, can someone be this stuxxxxxxd?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Splashme: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Promismike:
Now you are making naira worthless with increase in fuel and flour prices. It is obvours your were removed becouse you were incompetent. Theis is not an excuse. It will be sensible again if you are removed with impeachment. You are more confused and clueless than nigerians think.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Miles300: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
This man never seems to take responsility for anything alys shifting blames !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by princefaculty(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Little wonder you are increasing the prices of fuel and allowing that of commodities to sky rocket, I'm sure it's so you can remain in office... Na wah o baba
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by bizhop01: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
SO HE BOUNCE BACK 2015,naira become more value & the price of petrol reduce

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
shamecurls:
IMF and World bank re the greatest evil a country can encounter.....

They tactically used Okonjo Iweala against our economy

That lady will be getting heavily paid by both institutions as we speak

I think you lack the basic deductive skills of even a 5 year old. Do you even know how to spell properly ?.

This same IMF Is the institution Buhari has said he wants to collect a loan from yet he is here accusing them of removing him.

And you are here talking rubbish? Wow may 2017 give you proper mental skills
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
What you refused to do in 1985,you now doing it in 2016.....kasaramara Mr President
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Roadmike(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
This man can LIE, never seen a man full of so much paradox.

[size=8pt][/size]
Ye claim to have integrity ?

Nigeria I hail oo
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Roadmike(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ike4God:
I have always wanted to flog this man, can someone be this stuxxxxxxd?

My Brother truly i agree with you, never seen such before particularly at that hight

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by ImoRiver: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2017
The sooner we realise that IMF formula has never worked the better for Nigeria and Africa. All newly developed economies like China never adhered to IMF.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Rick9(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2017
So should we fry beans ?
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by shamecurls(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I think you lack the basic deductive skills of even a 5 year old. Do you even know how to spell properly ?.

This same IMF Is the institution Buhari has said he wants to collect a loan from yet he is here accusing them of removing him.

And you are here talking rubbish? Wow may 2017 give you proper mental skills

Mr. Deductive skills that knows how to spell. I advice you remove the errors in your composition before that of others.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by donvat1(m): 3:52am On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Mr. Deductive skills that knows how to spell. I advice you remove the errors in your composition before that of others.

hey, shut the hell up and meditate before spewing gibberish so you might have sense come 2017.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by agbamasoe: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Just within two years everything turn upside down. I wish they can remove you now before people will perish of hunger
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:

My point is proven, happy new year
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by shamecurls(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2017
donvat1:

hey, shut the hell up and meditate before spewing gibberish so you might have sense come 2017.

The first dumb Mofo am coming across in 2017. You need to take a chill pill!
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by DrogoG(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Buhari was kicked out by IBB because he was out of order, very lawless and a dangerous dictator!
A man who overthrew a democratically elected civilian government is now a civilian president. And he still has his lawless behavior.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Spyker: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dear Bubu, it's more than 30 years since you were removed from office and you are busy blaming everyone for your failures except yourself. You are tired of blaming GEJ and PDP, now it is IMF and World Bank. Do you even see how stu.pid you sound to Nigerians? People like Dalung show us your level of reasoning,so please just SHUT THE HELL UP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by vatiqan(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Who cares Always living in the past.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by donvat1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:

The first dumb Mofo am coming across in 2017. You need to take a chill pill!
well, I can see the shame curling on ya face.
like seriously you need DAT pill most to boost ya brain.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Built2last:
How do we verify this your story oga presido We have read different stories of you war against indiscipline, your wack economic policies, crass ignorance to governance, Dictatorial approach to human rights and disregard for international conventions.

Remember that America or UK never came here to remove you. Your kinsmen removed you. Again, you were one man army and forgot to build loyalty. If you did. They will inform you if they were approached to remove you.

It's saddening that same thing is playing out now.
Your economic team has pulled us into recession in 2016 . Back to back.

Nigeriansare saying change them . But adamancy won't allow you. Just like 1984. Almost 3 million jobs lost since you came in and you are still paying Chris Ngige. In saner climes. People are fired for ignorance.

Your SGF, Chief of Army, minister for Sports have continually embarrassed your government and you keep mute.

Now you exonerate your incompetence and blame IMF and World bank for your removal
after he was removed
What followed
Think before commenting on what you don't know anything about
White man uses To enslave you and you're happy
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Johnapeh: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Are we going the same way again?
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:
IMF and World bank re the greatest evil a country can encounter.....

They tactically used Okonjo Iweala against our economy

That lady will be getting heavily paid by both institutions as we speak
you better just keep quiet so they can elect another PDP person so their eye will clear once and for all cos all this our grammar is falling on dog ears that refuse to hear hunter whistle
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by toshmann(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
O Buhari, even after 30yrs you still can't figure out why something obvious happened. embarassed

Perhaps in 10yrs time you won't understand why people expected you to make a statement with regards to the killings in southern kaduna and other places.

embarassed embarassed

What a shame
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Prestdude:

Can you imagine the man? Apparently, he didn't know that people were suffering then and there was recession, believe me, he still doesn't know that things are hard for Nigerians..
so because things are hard and you refuse to delay gratification and invest you prefer to eat your children's inheritance and leaves poverty ,slavery and misery for them.? A-ha, I see. Carry on
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
But sir, there was jubilation on the street while you were removed, please leave office again, thanks.
don't students jubilate when exams are postponed.? Keep jubilatiNG while they turn you to slaves
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
HAH:
Since he refused to devalue the naira in 1984, who adviced him to devalue the Naira in 2016.?

Clearly this guy lacks the capacity to run an economy at best he should be minister of defence or efcc chairman
do you have another person that can run it AND WIN ELECTION?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.