Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 (33719 Views)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:
This buharia man will always be a pathetic piece of old shiii
he president
What are you
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
appini:
Cluelessness at its peak.

I pray your PDP man win in 2019
So your eye clear in 16 years
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
khadaffi:

So you guys read about his administration? Men I witnessed it. Sometimes I pity myself why I had to witness such thing twice. The main man in his former regime was Idiagbon, it was while idiagbon traveled out of the country that he (Buhari) was booted out of office. The man has always been dull, it didn't start today. I pity those who expected buhari was gonna lift the country.
nobody with sense thought he will lift the country but he was the only one that could remove PDP.lifting the country would have been a bonus. Do you prefer PDP?
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by Built2last: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
mikolo80:
after he was removed
What followed
Think before commenting on what you don't know anything about
White man uses To enslave you and you're happy

Mr Know everything, please educate me or shut da fck up.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Built2last:

Mr Know everything, please educate me or shut da fck up.
was there development for last 30 years
Has World Bank brought development to anywhere since forever
Is that how you seek knowledge?
It's your type that will get into power and also knot with no solution cos your foot know anything and too proud or too dumb
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by khadaffi(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
mikolo80:
nobody with sense thought he will lift the country but he was the only one that could remove PDP.lifting the country would have been a bonus. Do you prefer PDP?

I don't know about preferring PDP or APC. Any of the party can be good or bad for the country. Most of those that destroyed this country in this present republic since 1999 were in PDP and that is because PDP were in power during that period. Today almost all of them are in APC continuing with the destruction. So asking me about PDD or APC is irrelevant. Parties don't build or destroy a country, individuals do. Especially in Nigeria where you can dance around 7 parties in one year.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by iamteegee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
mikolo80:
he president
What are you
Mikolo iffa slap u ehn
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2017
iamteegee:

Mikolo iffa slap u ehn
why you hatin' son
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2017
khadaffi:

I don't know about preferring PDP or APC. Any of the party can be good or bad for the country. Most of those that destroyed this country in this present republic since 1999 were in PDP and that is because PDP were in power during that period. Today almost all of them are in APC continuing with the destruction. So asking me about PDD or APC is irrelevant. Parties don't build or destroy a country, individuals do. Especially in Nigeria where you can dance around 7 parties in one year.
so you prefer PDP to continue unabated
Simple question
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by iamteegee(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2017
mikolo80:
why you hatin' son
Lol am not hating
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by juman(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2017
His government that time was also very bad.

It was a directionless government.
Re: President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 by mikolo80: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2017
iamteegee:

Lol am not hating
yeah you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Onnoghen Reacts To CCT Judgement Banning Him From Public Office / Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.