Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (80599 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by horciglowri(f): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nawa oo u ar mean like dat oo

muller101:
And so. Make we cry?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by Ten12(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice...i hate divorce
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Make una help me wish my daugther happy birthday shes 11

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by Orikinla1: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
That's the way forward to have a Happy New Year 2017!
Make peace and not war.
Make love and not hatred.

Be SUCCESSFUL!
Be TRIUMPHANT!
Be VICTORIOUS in 2017!

This is my prayer and wish for you reading this now in the mighty name of JESUS Christ our Lord. Amen.

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by Mrnairalandd: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good for both and their son...

However, if they r truly back together, a piece of advice to my G; T-Billz, stay away from her music career, money and face your own life squarely. If there is need for an input as her former manager which i pretty doubt, do it as a husband and move.

You ve done your part before she got to where she is today. It's time for you to be a real G so as to earn your full respect back as a husband...

Tap on her popularity to promote and put your business on the map and stay focus.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
So?..make we fry beans?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by ephi123(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is why you mustn't wash your dirty linen in public. Good to see them back together.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by poshybae: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good for them: He who finds a wife finds good thing, . Teebliz needs Tiwa to find good thing nau,
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by DEWKID(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
lifezone247:
Who has that so we should fry beans Mame Pls?

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
copy paste from Linda ikeji...ole
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
This her again

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
so happy to see this. that girl deserve a happy home.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by hedonistic: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nothing is as reassuring as an old bed, an old hand, or anything else that is comfortably familiar.

People inherently seek the comforting blend of security and familiarity... in other words, people find incredible solace and peace in used-to-ness. That's the only explanation for this. Not surprised.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
nnokwa042:
This her again
Happy Birthday sister. May God be with you. wish you more wisdom in life. enjoy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
kettle84:
let them accept that they weren't matured for marriage when they spewed trash about themselves on the internet .
It is well.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by okowande(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Na we dem dey disturb. dem don kpash tire
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
obataokenwa:
Happy Birthday sister. May God be with you. wish you more wisdom in life. enjoy
thanks bros this ur name re u from nnewi?no vex ooh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by uss25dec: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
From all d prophecies, non prophesied dat dey wud come together. If anyone wants to knw if dey wud come together again, pls consult Pastor TB Joshua.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by okowande(f): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
nnokwa042:
Make una help me wish my daugther happy birthday shes 11
Happy birthday young lady. Wish you the best.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Doesn't look like Teebilz to me. Any other pictures from the wedding?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by muller101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
promisealor:
You must not comment
hack my account then?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by CplusJason: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
promisealor:
Thread wey me first create
Lalasticlala is cheating cry cry
I guess the Op is $2million richer.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
HOW DOES THAT CHANGE THE PRICE OF LAKE RICE
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Something or someone looks very edible.........
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by sirchrisnewsline(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
hmmmm all dis photo shop people will nt kill me ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by admax(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
kettle84:
let them accept that they weren't matured for marriage when they spewed trash about themselves on the internet .
Bros, abeg wetin u dey drink? cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wetin be my own business? Who dem epp sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.