Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. (707 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / “lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lady, Says / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
If you were expecting to spend the watch night,christmas and new year with your bae an she came up with an excuse,that means you are her side guy.Even a mug.
It happened to my friend some years back.His girlfriend lied to him that she needed some money to travel to her village to spend the Christmas season.My friend gave her money for transport.We decided to go to the beach at Christmas to have fun.To our surprise,we saw the same girl with another guy at the beach.When my friend walk towards her to asked her why she tricked him she ran to her main boyfriend and reported to him that my(her side boyfriend) friend was harassing her.We were flabagasted that day.
Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by twentieth: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Just because your friend's girlfriend was unfaithful doesn't mean others are like that, the point is no one gives a fuc.k abt you, your friend and his girlfriend angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Sexxkillz: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
comshots:
If you were expecting to spend the watch night,christmas and new year with your bae an she came up with an excuse,that means you are her side guy.Even a mug.
It happened to my friend some years back.His girlfriend lied to him that she needed some money to travel to her village to spend the Christmas season.My friend gave her money for transport.We decided to go to the beach at Christmas to have fun.To our surprise,we saw the same girl with another guy at the beach.When my friend walk towards her to asked her why she tricked him she ran to her main boyfriend and reported to him that my(her side boyfriend) friend was harassing her.We were flabagasted that day.

Chaiii! Ekwensu e romancia mami water. . .

3 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Silentscreamer(f): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fallacy of hasty generalisation... But its gud though to spend some quality time with bae during dis festive period..
Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Xforce: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Another knuckle-headed hasty generalizer spotted

Wos wos wobi,hear me,You might spend all those times with the so-called bae and still be the side nigga

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by allytinted: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
Who Bae Epp? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
twentieth:
Just because your friend's girlfriend was unfaithful doesn't mean others are like that, the point is no one gives a fuc.k abt you, your friend and his girlfriend angry
Sexxkillz:

Chaiii! Ekwensu e romancia mami water. . .
twentieth:
Re: If You Didn't Spend Christmas With Your Bae You Are A Side Nigga. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2017
allytinted:
Who Bae Epp?
Mtcheeeeeeew
Konji.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is More Dangerous A Or B. / Always Hornny / How Do You Identify A False Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.