Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333600 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2017

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Truth234(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Hello, pls send me a mail. E-mail add is on my profile. Thanks

I just did.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
interesting cartoon, this shows that a traders cognitive bias can do him a lot of harm. the money is right in front of a trader but he needs to think out of the box to be able to take it. drop conventional knowledge and embrace an unconventional knowledge.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sisisioge: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Truth234:

I just did.

Not received. You might wanna check that you took note of the several si &1 in the address.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Truth234(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Not received. You might wanna check that you took note of the several si &1 in the address.

I actually did. Maybe you should check again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sisisioge: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Truth234:

I actually did. Maybe you should check again.

Still not received...will just wait for it then. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Priceaction
You should have reported his ass* instead of using your precious time to reply him cos I see his level of stupidity.

Mr commission earner, I wil have your time soon cool, don't worry...kontinu

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
lifegoeson12k:
Guys, the big boss is coming to town, if you think you , He just recently join IML too, so his wealth is not completely made from IML, If he can embrace IML, then trust me, there is something in it.

People are coming from all over the country to witness this, so if you are not in lagos, u can make plan towards it.

Thanks

Now that you can't get a victim here by exposing your modus operandi, you result in to insults which shows the level of your thinking, I will repeat it again, you people are thief, big one. Those eras are gone. People are wiser. Instead of anybody paying for such. Put that money to follow big traders on pamm. Now I know this is where it is coming to. Seminar for 10k by just showing one useless video oooo, on Saturday oooo, not even market hours ooooo . Thief.
Mods , please place a 1 year ban for this thief. You asked for it and I will show you the way out and reason never to insult me again.

And just that you can't get a victim on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Priceaction
You should have reported his ass* instead of using your precious time to reply him cos I see his level of stupidity.

Yes bro. I get his time and I will keep exposing him. Weekend trainers grin grin grin Saturday morning traders.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
this guy is not serious, if this david imonitie is who he claims to be, why charge for seminar? after all hes a millionaire grin the venue is even a cheap event center

some years back, I attended a seminar by greg secker at eko hotel and suites and it was free...thats how it should be done if you claim to be a successful trader.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lifegoeson12k: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
priceaction:

Now that you can't get a victim here by exposing your modus operandi, you result in to insults which shows the level of your thinking, I will repeat it again, you people are thief, big one. Those eras are gone. People are wiser. Instead of anybody paying for such. Put that money to follow big traders on pamm. Now I know this is where it is coming to. Seminar for 10k by just showing one useless video oooo, on Saturday oooo, not even market hours ooooo . Thief.
Mods , please place a 1 year ban for this thief. You asked for it and I will show you the way out and reason never to insult me again.

And just that you can't get a victim on this thread.

Great, am done with u. Bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lifegoeson12k: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Priceaction

No need to have my time, because I wont reply u again. Bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lifegoeson12k: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
incredibleace:
this guy is not serious, if this david imonitie is who he claims to be, why charge for seminar? after all hes a millionaire grin the venue is even a cheap event center

some years back, I attended a seminar by greg secker at eko hotel and suites and it was free...thats how it should be done if you claim to be a successful trader.

ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Go and return no more. grin

But next time, learn to be polite to your elders, maybe you could have sold better grin

lifegoeson12k:

No need to have my time, because I wont reply u again. Bye

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lifegoeson12k: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Go and return no more. grin

But next time, learn to be polite to your elders, maybe you could have sold better grin

You guys are so pathetic, I keep showing pictorial proofs, but u keep hiding it. why not leave it?

Bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Now, you have just failed. You are not a man of your word. You noted you would no longer reply and now you did. This is an evidence that you are a thief.

Hold onto you word next time so that you can get victims to scam next time grin

lifegoeson12k:

You guys are so pathetic, I keep showing pictorial proofs, but u keep hiding it. why not leave it?

Bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Pictorial evidence in this era grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by gmaribel(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
priceaction:

Oga mister man, we know you people well. You people that will never trade on demo talkless of live. No proof of earning on demo or live even if it is a loss.
I know this company way back 2016 or so. We know you people. Recruiting to an offshore brokers that your ogas have lots of interest in. Then provide trading signals and trade copying as packages to that account and you expect people to make money from such? People like you just feed on commissions, nothing more.

lol....you just finished the guy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by U1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
I encountered one of these David Imonitie people on WhatsApp recently. Once I learnt how much to pay for subscription and emphasis on referrals, I just switched off. They invited me to an event, but I refused to attend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Well done guys...You doing an excellent job keeping us away from scams.
Proud of everybody here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
priceaction:
Pipsbasketings:
incredibleace:
bigbasho:
wamiikechukwu:
[/quote

[quote author=onojiwizardgmailcom post=61000819]
And others...

What have really helped your trading? what thread did you stumble upon, that helped shine light to your trading, if you happen to see the aha moment??

Remember thinking I've seen the aha moment few years ago "I have seen more than few but usually get my ass handed to me and I'll come back to reality" but market being dynamic kick my butt again.

Was trading Pimpology, my 2nd or 3rd sytem, I didn't know jack-sh*t then. I have indicators all over the place, not even looking at the price itself. I don suffer oh lol.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
orfilla4:
I was with XM before but I transferred to IC markets after I read this article
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html

I learned about market maker brokers trying to cheat on traders.
Thanks bro for this info. chai all this ARAB BROKERS that is sucking traders account like sucking blood.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
about my 8th system at the time in August 2012 when I was starting out, knowing what I know today, that was a sure losing system blew a $200 account with that system, just testing it live. it was a long journey to get where I am today. I did a lot of crap pursuit of colorful indicators, when I was starting out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Basket: current

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2017
oga pipsb kindly have a look at the weekly, seems like an upward move is brewing? Thanks.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by tafrica(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

Ask support if you put $50, can you withdraw the total which would be $150. I doubt it as there's volume trade target requirement.

Instaforex plan is, give bonus, suck in new traders, deposit money and eventual lose everything.

Good you're still honing your skills and not in a rush.

Thanks bro, wishing you and everyone a pipful week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2017
orfilla4:
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html

IC markets no longer accept nigerians, i tried opening with them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by toomush(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2017
orfilla4:

Thanks bro...I read on your comment that its to stick with a true ECN broker if you have over $1000, can you explain more on this.

What do you think about these brokers, tickmill, pepperstone, tallinex, axitrader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Yes bro, I checked the W1. It would have been a very excellent buy but two things

1. The pin candle that formed last week made it indecisive.
2. Why look at W1 to trade, if you do it means that you may not go out of a trade even after about 7-8 candles, that is about 3months in a trade,
it's too much. Moreover, a strong buy may show on W1 while I see a sell on D1, I am entitled to sell because I can get about 7 sell candles on D1 w
hich is just a week candle in your case. Don't forget that by me doing this, I could sometimes earn about 700 pips or more just on D1.

wuyexzy:
oga pipsb kindly have a look at the weekly, seems like an upward move is brewing? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.