Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333579 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2017
docus:

IC markets no longer accept nigerians, i tried opening with them
That's unfortunate, but I'm sure you already found a good alternative.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
toomush:

What do you think about these brokers, tickmill, pepperstone, tallinex, axitrader.
All of them are reputable brokers. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by YESpParticipant: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
I've patiently read through this thread from page 1 to d end. It's d most resourceful thread I have read on NL.

Cc:
pipsbasketings
wamiikechukwu
priceaction
bigbasho
teemy
incredibleace
redsox11
unclenna and others

You guys rock!
I look forward to learning profitable forex trading from you guys soon.
peace!!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Yes bro, I checked the W1. It would have been a very excellent buy but two things

1. The pin candle that formed last week made it indecisive.
2. Why look at W1 to trade, if you do it means that you may not go out of a trade even after about 7-8 candles, that is about 3months in a trade,
it's too much. Moreover, a strong buy may show on W1 while I see a sell on D1, I am entitled to sell because I can get about 7 sell candles on D1 w
hich is just a week candle in your case. Don't forget that by me doing this, I could sometimes earn about 700 pips or more just on D1.

I'm not sure that pin count for much at all, sideways PIN, it's not at the top or bottom. If I'd play it, I'll just find where I can get in with reduce risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:
Not for NEWBIES. Won't be held responsible for any mishap.

Some fun game to play with people that's got experience and balls of steel. Originally from R2R;

The Math R:R 1:2.... 9 wining trades. doesn't have to be straight wins.

You get the point? As long as you get those 9 Net Winning Trades, you will make a 100,000% gain. Of course not losing streak.

T1 -Balance $100 - Risk $50 - Take Profit $100
T2 -Balance $200 - Risk $100 - Take Profit $200
T3 -Balance $400 - Risk $200 - Take Profit $400
T4 -Balance $800 - Risk $400 - Take Profit $800
T5 -Balance $1600 - Risk $800 - Take Profit $1600

T6 -Balance $3200 - Risk $1600 - Take Profit $3200
T7 -Balance $6400 - Risk $3200 - Take Profit $6400
T8 -Balance $12800 - Risk $6400 - Take Profit $12800
T9 -Balance $25600 - Risk $12800 - Take Profit $25600

Which totals = Balance $51200

When you use a 50% stop loss and 100% take profit, a losing trade will only cause you to lose the profit you made on the last trade. When you scale your leverage down to compensate for the loss, a winning trade will get you back to where you were before the last trade.

I have a similar calculation but one which does not place too much risk on the account. First saw the analysis on Traders Secret Society owned by Marc Mcrae (If I got the name right)

Starting balance $250 account doubling every month over the space of a year.

Start $250
January ending - $500
February ending - $1,000
March ending - $2,000
April ending - $4,000
December ending - $1,024,000

From $250 to a million in one year - 12 calendar months.

To achieve the first double target is to make $250 or 100% in a month (min 20 trading days) bores down to 5% added up daily.

So if you have a 1:1 Risk:Reward . You risk around 5% of your capital daily. Just ensure you net 5% daily and keep it on till the month ends.

TO achieve the next month's target, just double the lot size and since the account balance is doubled, your risk still does not pass the 5% risk mark. Keep doubling lot size month in month out till you reach over a million dollars at the end of 12 months.

In the picture below assuming you risk 20 pips a trade for your SL (5% risk) you need to make 460 pips monthly or 23 pips daily. So just make 23 pips everyday for a month and by month end your account would have doubled. Next month double lot size and still go for that same daily 23 pips target.

Lots of traders rush into trading and hope to make millions within days but a more realistic period of a year and gentry and convenient trading would have helped them achieve the target peacefully. Rush too much and a month will pass and your account would have blown. I hope someone gains something from this.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2017
By the way, below my signature is the Volume Allocator spreadsheet file for those that are yet to have it. I included rates for those that use non dollar denominated accounts like naira accounts on forextime.

P.S if lot size section reads 0.00 it means it is better you run your account in a cent/micro type account and multiply account balance by 100 so like in the example you see there, change the $250 to $25,000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

Trust me we have all been through the same shit in this business and we managed to jump the hurdles to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was just watching charts one day and I came like a flash to me. I have several profitably strategies but I was just curious at how some guys here like 'Capitals, meshpips' with freaky entry point and analysis on how they pick their levels correctly. That motivated me to do the same. I guess we are now doing it right in different ways. just when you are about to give up comes breakthrough. I do ask my self why the market turned at this or that point and trust me you will see the prints just very close by. I am beginning to forget all the strategies I learnt in the past though I see them pop up sometimes when I want to take a position. I wished there will come a day we can organise our selves and learn more from eachother. BTW still holding the GU nd GJ. I took 100 on UCAD on friday. it was a risky one that is why I didnt post it. will post charts later. I trust you are equally doing justice to the market. kikikiki.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
YESpParticipant:
I've patiently read through this thread from page 1 to d end. It's d most resourceful thread I have read on NL.

Cc:
pipsbasketings
wamiikechukwu
priceaction
bigbasho
teemy
incredibleace
redsox11
unclenna and others

You guys rock!
I look forward to learning profitable forex trading from you guys soon.
peace!!
you are wealth come sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
nennin:
Thanks bro for this info. chai all this [b]ARAB BROKERS[/b]that is sucking traders account like sucking blood.

You mean Russian Brokers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
wuyexzy:
oga pipsb kindly have a look at the weekly, seems like an upward move is brewing? Thanks.

Am seeing a bullish movement very soon, i think the Seller's steam is wearing off....i will enter buy... let me just see what happens in a few days time.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

when I started I tried a lot of strategy and systems like renko bars, MACD, heiken ashi with EMA, CCI, RSI, I made profit but I wasn't consistent.

but somehow I kept coming across price action trading, I actually learnt a lot until someone mentioned captain jack on this thread(it caught my attention). so far my trading have improved since then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:

I have a similar calculation but one which does not place too much risk on the account. First saw the analysis on Traders Secret Society owned by Marc Mcrae (If I got the name right)

Starting balance $250 account doubling every month over the space of a year.

Start $250
January ending - $500
February ending - $1,000
March ending - $2,000
April ending - $4,000
December ending - $1,024,000

Wishing you well - Teemy

Haven't heard of the society. Good idea but I can tell you for sure this is Sooooooo difficult to achieve, aiming for 100% every month also suggest blow your account in a month.

Mine is more of a challenge, no one should trade his/her real account that way. Mine is just 9 net wins, can't even compare to yours. I won't even attempt yours because I think it's very difficult and only few people in this world can attain it. I can't realistic say % I'll attain at the end of the month, I just follow the market.

So are you working on this right now?

Ps: Why are you guys selling U/J now , I need it to close bullish, so I can sell the sh*t out of it tomorrow and make boat loads of $$$... Please help push it back up smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
GBPCHF 150+ pips
GBPUSD 100+ pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

I stumble into FX trading while i was searching on how to make extra income as a student, i read about Binary Options, Options, Stocks, Bonds etc... i finally made my mind and dived into FX, i must say that the journey is hectic and heart breaking... i can never forget when i met a guy in a betting shop, i saw him with his computer and a terminal with candle stick i was like WOW when i asked him to teach he demanded for $100 i couldn't pay then and thank God i didn't pay and that prompted me to learn more (i later became better than the fx marketer guy)

I tried various systems, i thank God i didn't blow any of my account, currently the only indicator am using now is the first indicator i used when i started fx trading, i came to learn that in fx trading that it isnt how well you analysis the market that make you profitable; the market will always move it the direction it wants to move not in the direction YOU WANT it to move.

Stop searching for the HOLY GRAIL cheesy , the HOLY GRAIL is the system that best suit you.

I pray each and everyone of us find our own HOLY GRAIL. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:

when I started I tried a lot of strategy and systems like renko bars, MACD, heiken ashi with EMA, CCI, RSI, I made profit but I wasn't consistent.

but somehow I kept coming across price action trading, I actually learnt a lot until someone mentioned captain jack on this thread(it caught my attention). so far my trading have improved since then.

Oh you just reminded me of renko bars, chart with no time reference, I tried various variation, backtest , forward test and all but still not making any money smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

Haven't heard of the society. Good idea but I can tell you for sure this is Sooooooo difficult to achieve, aiming for 100% every month also suggest blow your account in a month.

Mine is more of a challenge, no one should trade his/her real account that way. Mine is just 9 net wins, can't even compare to yours. I won't even attempt yours because I think it's very difficult and only few people in this world can attain it. I can't realistic say % I'll attain at the end of the month, I just follow the market.

Ps: Why are you guys selling U/J now , I need it to close bullish, so I can sell the sh*t out of it tomorrow and make boat loads of $$$... Please help push it back up smiley

I have heard about the 100% monthly system, but I prefer the 9 net wins. to me its do-able currently. I just need to take my time and pick very nice entries with a high win rate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:
GBPCHF 150+ pips
GBPUSD 100+ pips

Good trade you've got there, I'm still in those too, entered little earlier.
Do you ever stack trades? I've heard that's where the money is.

I need to set up a demo account to work something out and see what I'm comfortable with.

Ps: Just set up a sub live account for my 9 net wins challenge. Nobody want to join here? it's just tiny 100$ challenge smiley
I'll only be entering my A++ set up, bad thing is that those don't appear frequently enough.
Set up with 10-20 pips max. I'll be aiming for anything 80-200 pips.
Challenge requires only 1:2 RR.

You guys should wish me luck smiley wink

Any pointers for me before I go ahead with my challenge?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
guys look at USDCAD, i had to close my open position, i think a reversal is booming
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:

I have heard about the 100% monthly system, but I prefer the 9 net wins. to me its do-able currently. I just need to take my time and pick very nice entries with a high win rate

You see why we have to stack trades lol I know I can't be like CJ but I need to be better mehn... So much room for improvement. See all the space just empty. It's terrible. I need to work on it on demo and transfer it to my real account.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
guys look at USDCAD, i had to close my open position, i think a reversal is booming

What did you see? I can't see anything yet... I'll buy back at cheap price, I need it to drop so that I can buy back smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

The group is an old school site by Mark McRae of Surefire Trading Challenge. Maybe defunct now. (Actually Nigeria was kicked out after a while due to ...)

30% daily. Once reached I can move on to 60%.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:

The group is an old school site by Mark McRae of Surefire Trading Challenge. Maybe defunct now. (Actually Nigeria was kicked out after a while due to ...)

30% daily. Once reached I can move on to 60%.
Due to what? us being too good to handle huh?

You're doing 30% daily in your trading? I'm not sure I follow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Basket current

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

Good trade you've got there, I'm still in those too, entered little earlier.
Do you ever stack trades? I've heard that's where the money is.

I need to set up a demo account to work something out and see what I'm comfortable with.

Ps: Just set up a sub live account for my 9 net wins challenge. Nobody want to join here? it's just tiny 100$ challenge smiley
I'll only be entering my A++ set up, bad thing is that those don't appear frequently enough.
Set up with 10-20 pips max. I'll be aiming for anything 80-200 pips.
Challenge requires only 1:2 RR.

You guys should wish me luck smiley wink

Any pointers for me before I go ahead with my challenge?

Yea. Thanks. The was a bit late, it was when I saw it.

Currently I don't stack trades but am working on it. Would be loving tho. Sure thats where the money is.

Sure, am still learning and testing some of cj 's stuff on demo. I know I do lack patience at times(i wish say I fit dey as patient as pipsbasketings, that guy nah boss)

Am interested in the challenge but not mentally ready now. Am a bit distracted now

Yes, those A++ setup don't always come by all the time but they are worth the wait with regards to challenge( no be small be that).

For me, I will go for a shorter TP, 40-50pips.

Here some idea from a guy that did 50usd to 500usd, hes RR is 2:1, hes SL is twice hes TP in pips.‎
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

same here. didnt see any entries for a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:
Due to what? us being too good to handle huh?

You're doing 30% daily in your trading? I'm not sure I follow.
Our guys broke the rules of the game. Actually the guy was trying to 'steal' systems and resell. But he was paying the contest winners well (5k, 10k) and then owning the rights to resell their systems. Not a bad trade though but for me not worth it sha selling the golden goose that lays the eggs. Our guys were then picking systems from online sources and claiming them as theirs.

Currently working on that target with consistency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

You see why we have to stack trades lol I know I can't be like CJ but I need to be better mehn... So much room for improvement. See all the space just empty. It's terrible. I need to work on it on demo and transfer it to my real account.

sure bro, we need it. so we can break the bank.

cj is just too good, the man dey vex gan

they is always room for improvement. am still studying those cj materials and doing more research.

I came across some stuffs on a similar trading system " 3MW trading"on ff, ( but I heard ff either hid or closed it. the results were mind blowing) I can only access the first n last pages of the thread...will share the link later here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Actually most nigerian traders can produce double an account in a month and even weekly. the problem has always been consistency. My formular is just one way to work on one's targets and achieving them in an easy to work timeline.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:
Actually most nigerian traders can produce double an account in a month and even weekly. the problem has always been consistency. My formular is just one way to work on one's targets and achieving them in an easy to work timeline.

what you said is true, is all about consistency

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:

what you said is true, is all about consistency

I was once under those types of stress for so long a time. Members here that started this thread in January would remember my saying I have a target to start trading by mid year after ensuring my power supply issue was totally resolved. By mid year I was fully solar powered.

Right now I have another milestone; suspending live except on play accounts and concentrating on demo and contests till January 2018. I would be using those to achieve my 30% consistency for 3 months before targeting 30% on live and shifting the demo accounts for 60% targets. That way I would have built my confidence using demo to achieve targets before putting good money on the line.

Another thing that causes stress is trading other people's money and having a risk of loss. someone with a conscience would surely be drained and fear and uncertainty would ensure the account runs down which is when the eyes will clear.

For now everything is looking good for me and I plan to keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:

I was once under those types of stress for so long a time. Members here that started this thread in January would remember my saying I have a target to start trading by mid year after ensuring my power supply issue was totally resolved. By mid year I was fully solar powered.

Right now I have another milestone; suspending live except on play accounts and concentrating on demo and contests till January 2018. I would be using those to achieve my 30% consistency for 3 months before targeting 30% on live and shifting the demo accounts for 60% targets. That way I would have built my confidence using demo to achieve targets before putting good money on the line.

Another thing that causes stress is trading other people's money and having a risk of loss. someone with a conscience would surely be drained and fear and uncertainty would ensure the account runs down which is when the eyes will clear.

For now everything is looking good for me and I plan to keep it that way.

I love your plan and strategy. Keep up the good work bro.

Yes. Trading other peoples puts us under a lot of pressure, either to meet up or not to lose the money(we tend to over-trade.)

Are you a full time trader?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.