Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335264 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:

I love your plan and strategy. Keep up the good work bro.

Yes. Trading other peoples puts us under a lot of pressure, either to meet up or not to lose the money(we tend to over-trade.)

Are you a full time trader?
yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Close to my bus stop on GU, 300+. GJ also did over 100

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
bigbasho:
Close to my bus stop on GU, 300+. GJ also did over 100
Way to go man !!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:

yes

you are really doing great sir. am looking further to going full time soon. currently building up equity.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:
By mid year I was fully solar powered.
wow, how were you able to achieve that pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

What did you see? I can't see anything yet... I'll buy back at cheap price, I need it to drop so that I can buy back smiley

well my own eye sight might not be strong enough grin grin

lets wait and see sha

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
lets wait and see

incredibleace:

same here. didnt see any entries for a sell

this is fx, where the impatient traders Sl gets hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by opsydudu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:

sure bro, we need it. so we can break the bank.

cj is just too good, the man dey vex gan

they is always room for improvement. am still studying those cj materials and doing more research.

I came across some stuffs on a similar trading system " 3MW trading"on ff, ( but I heard ff either hid or closed it. the results were mind blowing) I can only access the first n last pages of the thread...will share the link later here

Interested.. kindly mention me when you share the link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

wow, how were you able to achieve that pls?
2 Solar panels - 100W each - 30/45k each = 90k
1 Charge Controller - EPEVER MPPT - 19k = 19k
1 Inverter - 12v, 200W - 5k = 5k
2 Dry Cell (car) batteries - 75Ah each - 20/23k each = 46k

Wiring

Total Budget = 160k.
Change you would have would take care of wiring and LED bulbs

Notes:
Solar Panels
Just before elections panels were 15k for 100W mono panels. You might need to price well before you get the one you need. Not much difference between monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels performance though poly is heavier but cheaper and mono is more effective, the price difference however defeats mono's little gain. So go for poly.

Charge Controller
Go for EPEVER Tracer from Ebay. It would take like 2weeks to a month to arrive but the assurance of the product is worth it. The normal black streetlight PWM charge controller (30A, 5k) though cheaper wastes 30% - you heard right 30% of power. Also some call PWMs as MPPT so it is better to go for the bigger though more costly but more efficient MPPT. I use an EPEVER 70Amps charge controller. The higher the amperage the more panels you can stack on it. also there is a mode of arranging panels for maximum efficiency.

Inverter
Most inverters receive power from the grid (on-grid types). The offgrid types only uses solar power source which means no nepa. This however reduces the cost drastically. It is also possible to get fakes even on Ebay as some 3000W are actually 1500W ($26/N10,000). To be on the safe side go for one that is more than double your actual need. You can get several small ones and run your DC wire to each room.

Dry Cell (car) batteries
I plan on getting deep cycle batteries over time but for now these serve me well as the price gap is pretty wide. To be sure you do not destroy your battery never run it down . A 12v battery (actually 12.3v) should not be be downed lesser than 11.8v. Same goes for your laptop batteries, try not to go below 20% better still 30% and it will serve you well. Your MPPT charge controller has readings. Also you connect your charge controller to your battery before plugging in the solar panel terminals as this ensure the right supply voltage needed is read.

I am still in need of more panels as I turn off my power supply to my laptop and then turn it back on when low. This conserves power and prevents wastage. You would also need LED bulbs to save power. Anything you do not need, turn off. I hope this helps.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
incredibleace:

Yea. Thanks. The was a bit late, it was when I saw it.

Currently I don't stack trades but am working on it. Would be loving tho. Sure thats where the money is.

Sure, am still learning and testing some of cj 's stuff on demo. I know I do lack patience at times(i wish say I fit dey as patient as pipsbasketings, that guy nah boss)

Am interested in the challenge but not mentally ready now. Am a bit distracted now

Yes, those A++ setup don't always come by all the time but they are worth the wait with regards to challenge( no be small be that).

For me, I will go for a shorter TP, 40-50pips.

Here some idea from a guy that did 50usd to 500usd, hes RR is 2:1, hes SL is twice hes TP in pips.‎

You should tag the guy, bring 'em back to nairaland smiley

teemy:

Our guys broke the rules of the game. Actually the guy was trying to 'steal' systems and resell. But he was paying the contest winners well (5k, 10k) and then owning the rights to resell their systems. Not a bad trade though but for me not worth it sha selling the golden goose that lays the eggs. Our guys were then picking systems from online sources and claiming them as theirs.

Currently working on that target with consistency.

Some of us like to cut corners and close the door behind and spoil show for the rest of us.

incredibleace:

sure bro, we need it. so we can break the bank.

cj is just too good, the man dey vex gan

they is always room for improvement. am still studying those cj materials and doing more research.

I came across some stuffs on a similar trading system " 3MW trading"on ff, ( but I heard ff either hid or closed it. the results were mind blowing) I can only access the first n last pages of the thread...will share the link later here

I'll google it, never heard about it. Maybe it's in senior/paid members only. Trading W/M requires some discretion and knowing what you're doing.

teemy:
Actually most nigerian traders can produce double an account in a month and even weekly. the problem has always been consistency. My formular is just one way to work on one's targets and achieving them in an easy to work timeline.

You're right, doubling account is not the problem, doing it consistently is.

teemy:

I was once under those types of stress for so long a time. Members here that started this thread in January would remember my saying I have a target to start trading by mid year after ensuring my power supply issue was totally resolved. By mid year I was fully solar powered.

How did you go about it, I'm interested. Maybe I could help my folks get one back home (Sorry just saw your answer above). What contest are you talking about?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

well my own eye sight might not be strong enough grin grin

lets wait and see sha

Looks good on daily but you have to wait for it to close smiley

Check E/G , I wish the hourly can close very bullish so I can sell it. A++ signal right there smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by banmee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Noticed something really weird this past couple of months. There is this recurring pattern that seems to predict a trend and it's reversal. It is almost always correct. Almost 90% accurate. I know it's a taboo to pick tops and bottoms but i still have to wonder. Still studying it though. I know they all look different but they all have the same pattern.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by banmee(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
More. . . . . . .

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by opsydudu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Price action plus support and resistance trading strategy will do for me. Pls can anyone help with good site/material/videos that will guide and teach me. A lot of crap on the internet, youtube included.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:
More. . . . . . .
Keep it coming , more people contributing , it's never a bad thing.

Load and ready my sub account for the challenge, remember I only need $100 for the challenge, I deposit more coz I can grin
So I have $100 x3 for the challenge, let's hope I don't go far down lol.
Anybody want to help create excel for the challange, lotsize ??

I'm doing this with a friend but he's not on Nairaland.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
lets wait and see

this is fx, where the impatient traders Sl gets hit
Maybe a retracement. my take is where the pending orders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
bigbasho:

Maybe a retracement. my take is where the pending orders

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by banmee(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
opsydudu:
Price action plus support and resistance trading strategy will do for me. Pls can anyone help with good site/material/videos that will guide and teach me. A lot of crap on the internet, youtube included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0rsJ6Rr98

The quickest and safest way to become rich trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by banmee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
opsydudu:

The guy pretty much just put the secret of trading into a song. Ed Seykota is one the best forex traders of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiE1VgWdcQM&list=PLknpc1CPV8NpyQhzqYMj0RJyr7ILZvukO

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
teemy:

2 Solar panels - 100W each - 30/45k each = 90k
1 Charge Controller - EPEVER MPPT - 19k = 19k
1 Inverter - 12v, 200W - 5k = 5k
2 Dry Cell (car) batteries - 75Ah each - 20/23k each = 46k

Wiring

Total Budget = 160k.
Change you would have would take care of wiring and LED bulbs

Notes:
Solar Panels
Just before elections panels were 15k for 100W mono panels. You might need to price well before you get the one you need. Not much difference between monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels performance though poly is heavier but cheaper and mono is more effective, the price difference however defeats mono's little gain. So go for poly.

Charge Controller
Go for EPEVER Tracer from Ebay. It would take like 2weeks to a month to arrive but the assurance of the product is worth it. The normal black streetlight PWM charge controller (30A, 5k) though cheaper wastes 30% - you heard right 30% of power. Also some call PWMs as MPPT so it is better to go for the bigger though more costly but more efficient MPPT. I use an EPEVER 70Amps charge controller. The higher the amperage the more panels you can stack on it. also there is a mode of arranging panels for maximum efficiency.

Inverter
Most inverters receive power from the grid (on-grid types). The offgrid types only uses solar power source which means no nepa. This however reduces the cost drastically. It is also possible to get fakes even on Ebay as some 3000W are actually 1500W ($26/N10,000). To be on the safe side go for one that is more than double your actual need. You can get several small ones and run your DC wire to each room.

Dry Cell (car) batteries
I plan on getting deep cycle batteries over time but for now these serve me well as the price gap is pretty wide. To be sure you do not destroy your battery never run it down . A 12v battery (actually 12.3v) should not be be downed lesser than 11.8v. Same goes for your laptop batteries, try not to go below 20% better still 30% and it will serve you well. Your MPPT charge controller has readings. Also you connect your charge controller to your battery before plugging in the solar panel terminals as this ensure the right supply voltage needed is read.

I am still in need of more panels as I turn off my power supply to my laptop and then turn it back on when low. This conserves power and prevents wastage. You would also need LED bulbs to save power. Anything you do not need, turn off. I hope this helps.

Wishing you well - Teemy

You didn't mention how many hours this will serve for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

You should tag the guy, bring 'em back to nairaland smiley

Some of us like to cut corners and close the door behind and spoil show for the rest of us.

I'll google it, never heard about it. Maybe it's in senior/paid members only. Trading W/M requires some discretion and knowing what you're doing.

You're right, doubling account is not the problem, doing it consistently is.

How did you go about it, I'm interested. Maybe I could help my folks get one back home (Sorry just saw your answer above). What contest are you talking about?

My most recent ended last week. Alpari's virtual reality https://alpari.com/en/contest/virtual_reality/#contest=overal . Third in terms of profitability but there are a lot more parameters used in determining overall rankings.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

You didn't mention how many hours this will serve for?
Serves me 7am till 9pm but I try not to stretch it more than that. Before a neighbour destroyed my batteries - ran it till 3am (I explained how above). It would go till 12 midnight without feeling anything. My load is majorly 1 laptop and this is without NEPA at all. Just SUN only
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Practising stacking now on demo.... I won't put my red lol on demo.. I'll use black... To differentiate.
Going to Breakeven in 10pips more.

Maybe I should just post only live trades and keep the demo stacking to myself for now . What do you guys think?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Poor example... Set to breakeven.
You see the M formation?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

You see why we have to stack trades lol I know I can't be like CJ but I need to be better mehn... So much room for improvement. See all the space just empty. It's terrible. I need to work on it on demo and transfer it to my real account.
pls who is cj? any link?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
nennin:
pls who is cj? any link?

captain jack
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=59
forexfactory.com/captain*jack
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0DX0mt8xtS9VGZ1VzR0VjJ1ZXM

https://www.forexfactory.com/search.php?searchid=35798573 comments and charts on ff

many of his comments on forum. hope am right
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
nennin:
pls who is cj? any link?
PriceAction provided you the link but I'm not sure how good you are already, it's for someone with experience , you can give it a read though.

I'll suggest try " tms forexfactory " I don't use it but few people have had success with it and you can always build on it.
First 50 pages and last 50 pages.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
redsox11:

Looks good on daily but you have to wait for it to close smiley

Check E/G , I wish the hourly can close very bullish so I can sell it. A++ signal right there smiley

what is this A++ please cheesy ...

teemy thanks, were you the one that wire it your self
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

what is this A++ please cheesy ...

teemy thanks, were you the one that wire it your self
sure, quite easy if you know your basics in wiring electrical components.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Yes bro, I checked the W1. It would have been a very excellent buy but two things

1. The pin candle that formed last week made it indecisive.
2. Why look at W1 to trade, if you do it means that you may not go out of a trade even after about 7-8 candles, that is about 3months in a trade,
it's too much. Moreover, a strong buy may show on W1 while I see a sell on D1, I am entitled to sell because I can get about 7 sell candles on D1 w
hich is just a week candle in your case. Don't forget that by me doing this, I could sometimes earn about 700 pips or more just on D1.

oh ok, i actually traded it off the daily timeframe just checked the weekly to be a kind of confluence to add to my bias. morealso, cad is going down
Big thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Am seeing a bullish movement very soon, i think the Seller's steam is wearing off....i will enter buy... let me just see what happens in a few days time.
oh ok, the way forward would have been clearer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.