Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? (43471 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by gidimasters(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2017
deenvibe:

this cgpa is low, i think lasu accept upper credit 3.5 and above. U can still try it sha but get a jamb form to serve as backup incase D.E did nt work out. U are frm which poly?
mapoly...

That's exactly what I wanna do.

Can I have your number? Need to contact you on whatsapp
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:
mapoly...
That's exactly what I wanna do.
owk oo best of luck
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by gidimasters(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2017
deenvibe:

owk oo best of luck
Your contact bro, need to chat you up for some things
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2017
gidimasters:
Your contact bro, need to chat you up for some things
serohateonesevintoosevinthrifivetoothrizero,adegokenurudeen2015@gmail.com
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by gidimasters(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2017
deenvibe:

0817- 273- 5230? Correct?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by gidimasters(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2017
deenvibe:

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=gidimasters post=52601417][/quote] yup, drop a message i dont have a big phone 4 now sha
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=gidimasters post=52601417][/quote] yup, drop a message i dont have a big phone 4 now sha
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by CassieV(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sports science, kinesiology, exercise science...
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by rjek: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
deenvibe:

this cgpa is low, i think lasu accept upper credit 3.5 and above. U can still try it sha but get a jamb form to serve as backup incase D.E did nt work out. U are frm which poly?
Good advice
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Stark7: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2017
CassieV:
Sports science, kinesiology, exercise science...
Hey Cassie,
I see you love sports; drop one or two stuff here-https://www.nairaland.com/3548154/thread-physical-health-education
I noticed all these PHE and Kinesiology threads don't really get much attention.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Blessograo:
Did Medicine and surgery but want Mass communication
Really? Do you practice as a doctor?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kunstay98:
Medicine and surgery but I studied Agricultural Engineering, Power and machinery option when I couldn't meet up with Jamb. I later wrote another Jamb after my NYSC but my mum couldn't afford the bill. I went for my second degree in Mechanical engineering five years later but am not still satisfied. I will still go for medicine and surgery.
You finish a 5 year course and went for MSc 5 years after and you still want to start all over again running around with 100 level students while your mates are married and living in a fruitful life??

Village people are behind your matter. Dem don use your destiny play MMM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
rhymxkid:

There is a reason why you are still living and breathing ,but first you have to acknowledge there is a supreme being that's got everything figured out ....

so repeat after me :

Lord Jesus, I have come to you broken and wasted , regrets and pains fills my heart but I know am alive for a reason ..
I acknowledge you died for me and raised up on the third day to set me free from sin, Lord I ask that you forgive. me and wash my transgressions as white as snow , I commit myself to you once again .. save me !! in Jesus name I pray ...Amen ..

Don't let your present situation define you....because you are a royal sheep and the Lord is your Shepherd Psalm23:1...
grin grin grin

This dude is a clown.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Yonnie13: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello everyone.
I am trying 2 find the perfect nigerian public school to study in? I did a lot research.nw am kinda choosing between uni-ilorin and ABU zaria. I need some suggestions please?
I need a school that ASUU strike dont affect so much and also a school that's not so tough on the admission process with average cut off mark
Thank u
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by rjek: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Yonnie13:
Hello everyone.
I am trying 2 find the perfect nigerian public school to study in? I did a lot research.nw am kinda choosing between uni-ilorin and ABU zaria. I need some suggestions please?
I need a school that ASUU strike dont affect so much and also a school that's not so tough on the admission process with average cut off mark
Thank u
Uniben
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Blessograo(f): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
ProfTea18:

Really? Do you practice as a doctor?
Still studying to graduate soon
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't have any regrets but if I could get a degree which isn't health related, it would be fashion designing.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
No regrets.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by SlimHan(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
i regret not studying Medicine and Surgery.

I lost interest because of my boring physics and chemistry teacher in secondary school and migrated to an art class.

I really wish i can go back but it seems not possible due to time...

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
For me, it's law. I want to do an MSc or MBA. Seriously I need guidance.
Hey... what do you need guidance with?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Horduncee(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is it advisable to study computer engineering?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
NotOfThis:

Hey... what do you need guidance with?

The msc route, I still.want to study further. I am considering msc in marketing online, a Yankee school preferable.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by jojothaiv(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Medicine And Surgery..

But i'm finding my feet here in Architecture..

The point is "i try to make the best out of every situation", at this stage of my life i know what it means to blessed!

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
horlumiday:
Continue misleading people.. lol, themosthigh, i only knw one MOSTHIGH(GOD), ur life is a vapour, goona vanish one day, God wnt wait for u foeva, There are 2.2 billion christians around the world or more, so the 2.2 billion people believed in an imaginary God.. smh.. you need blood tonic.. We believe in CHRIST because we christians have experienced him.

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

1corinthians 2 vs 14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Unwise thing for you to say,Bro...
You don't see the things i see..
I don't see the things you see..
"Don't judge me until you can view things with my eyes"
"Only fools judge"

You said he needs blood tonic - Do you have Empathy at all?
You said his life is a vapor which will vanish one day - Is that what your bible teaches you you say?
Truly truly - Ignorance is the lack of knowledge, It confines you to a limited reality

By the way, The fact that something is generally accepted by trillions of souls doesn't mean "It's true"

I won't say my opinion on whether there is God or No God..
If i said my mind - You cerebral fluid will melt out of your ears..
Why i replied is to "advice" you to be calm, have Empathy, use wisdom BEFORE you reply someone who has went through thick and thins which made him question everything including 'himself'...

Please - It isn't a must you reply - I had to reply cause your post lacks wisdom

I begin to wonder - you would probably say you are a Christian if asked what your religion is... (it shows) - If all Christians thinks the way you do, Well - That would be unfortunate!..

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
ubebong:

Some guys when they are frustrated in life, they turn Back to blame God... My dear, you are responsible for your entire foolishness in life... God can never change.. His principles and covenant remains ever binding..

E. G (1) Whose life did u affect as a Christian?? J wanted to pray ur life to wealth... Fool..

2) Did u even worship God with understanding?

You are frustrated already.. Go and die, poor retch n stop blaming God for ur miserable life..

A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD... FOOL INDEED..

I am wondering...
Did you reply this post to show you are a Christian?
Or maybe you did to defend your beliefs?
Or maybe you probably think what you wrote "will please God"

Geez!.... Beings
You called someone a Fool - You think you are wise yourself?
You said "he should go and die?" - And you are a Christian
Believe me - He's far better than you

You asked if he worshiped God with understanding?
Did you ever come to think of that fact that you just replied out of the sphere of "understanding"
They say Christians are Christ Like..
Would christ have replied the guy the way you did??
Why don't people think deeply before they talk??

What you said will make his heart hardened...
You should have touched him with Love - That's what Christians do
You should have understood him - put yourself in his shoes
Say whatever you wanna say with Love..

With what you said - I'd advise you stop being a Christian for a while
It's no use when a potato carries the LABEL of a Yam - It's a waste of time
It's a pity many Christians do not know the meaning of what they are..
They don't even know themselves
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Horduncee:
Is it advisable to study computer engineering?

The real Question is "Would you be happy being a computer Engineer?"
Doing what you love is the key to this particular lock..
What do you Love??
Don't think of how lucrative it is
Don't think of the salary you gonna be paid if you do get a job..
Don't think of things like "would i get a Job eventually?"

Believe me... I have seen people study horticulture, music, zoology - And they are Fulfilled, wealthy and happy.
I have seen people do microbiology - The ones I know are now abroad (Earning big with the course)
I have seen people do dentistry - And 3/4 presently regrets cause but the remaining one is now in Ghana - Mind you, that one could make your teeth turn to Gold with his breath (Just an exaggeration but he's really good)
I know of a medical doctor who wished he had studied something else..

What am i trying to say?
If you love a course so much - if you love doing it so much (Even if it's plant science, you could succed in your career compared to "others"wink
Opportunities will come...
If you love the course - Go for it!

Some will study computer engineering and would wish they had studied something else
Some would study computer engineering and in a few years to come - you would be pop-eyed at what they've become
There's no guarantee/assurance in anything..
Love it.. Do it.... Leave the rest to God
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

The msc route, I still.want to study further. I am considering msc in marketing online, a Yankee school preferable.

Go for your Msc - It all boils down to how "well you know what you practice"
Try looking for opportunities to study in US, UK or Russia - An Msc abroad is an added advantage (But most will take you only if you have 2.1 or First class)
Goodluck!
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
belovedsamex:

Seriously

I'm sorry for your bad experiences. But nothing ever should make a MAN to question the deity of God. Believe me, what you are going through now is no different from what many men of God have gone through in their lives, yet they still profess their faith in God.

Believe me again dear, if God remembers you, just a single hour of his favor will erase memories of many years of traumatic experiences you've had so far.

I ll only advise you to just "go back" to Him in personal prayer and ask Him to forgive you and have mercy upon you. Never believe with anyone that he will remember you if you do so so so and so...but just keep on praying daily to Him with hope that one day He will remember You. For sure He will.

"I will have Mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion." Says the Lord. Romans 9:15
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
belovedsamex:

Seriously

I'm sorry for your bad experiences. But nothing ever should make a MAN to question the deity of God. Believe me, what you are going through now is no different from what many men of God have gone through in their lives, yet they still profess their faith in God.

Believe me again dear, if God remembers you, just a single hour of his favor will erase memories of many years of traumatic experiences you've had so far.

I ll only advise you to just "go back" to Him in personal prayer and ask Him to forgive you and have mercy upon you. Never believe with anyone that he will remember you if you do so so so and so...but just keep on praying daily to Him with hope that one day He will remember You. For sure He will.

"I will have Mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion." Says the Lord. Romans 9:15

You replied Wisely to his post - That's remarkable!
I am quite impressed
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by tolt(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
streetzdreamz:
a simple question,what course do u regret not studying in school, and u turned it into a religious debate, you guys are confused, all your points are senseless cuz religion won't make you do all that, you didn't enjoy life to the fullest,didn't f*ck all d girls that came ur way, u gave birth to kids like rats,you believe everybody around u is a witch,u gave ur pastor all your funds,you were Insensitive to your mums needs! if all this happened to you of a truth,then congrats,please cry me a river for being so f**lish,what's there to enjoy in life? booze,smoke, and when did f*cking every lady that comes ones way the new way of enjoying life? so when u finally married your prayer warrior wife, u f*cked her daily to make up for ur celibacy, then you turned the woman that birthed you into a old witch disturbing your destiny,ur funds were dumped into the treasury, all this ain't the attributes of a religious man, its the dividends of a very f**lish man, we have people practising Islam and their life is next to perfection, same goes for some Christians, howbeit we have those who'd rather strap up themselves with explosives and take innocent lives, say; who is more wise/ religious betwixt the two groups? you people should stop blaming your stupidity on religion, I"l respect an atheist who tells me ,"I don't believe in God cuz I can't wrap my head around it" than a self acclaimed atheist who tells me "I birthed kids I can't cater for,disregarded my mum,didn't f*ck when I had the chance, the disasters and evil on earth shouldn't be if there is a God" two diff people with same believes,one witty the latter f**lish, u know where u belong.

The guy needed to let his thoughts out..
He needed to say that which burns his heart - I understand him

You?.. I don't understand you
You really aren't making any sense,Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.