Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. (686 Views)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Have You Seen This Lady's New Year Resolution That Has Gone Viral? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by SimpleBea(m): 12:14am On Jan 01, 2017
What are your new year resolution this year? I promised myself to serve God better this year. To quit proving stubborn. To live a better lifestyle. Happy New Year fellow Nairalanders!.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by nathpope(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2017

To stop space booking.. ..

grin grin
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by dingbang(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2017
To bang berlynn
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2017
to stop taking selfie nd focus more on videos....

to meet with kiss daniel cheesy

to be truthful nd humble

to spendless and save more

to get serious

to be careful with whole lotta things

to be single and Happy!

err to grow more butt cheesy

to serve God in full

to stop taking alcohol cheesy

to remain a VIRGIN

ki kiki grin

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Divay22(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2017
I'm so tempted to have a resolution....
But will i be able to keep them...(that i can't answer)
But the only thing I'm sure of to do this year...
Is to leave my isolated and introverted life,and explore and never hurt those who needs my Time,love and attention and above all Serve God faithfully.........

I'll leave the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Eleniyan15: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2017
cool
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Eleniyan15: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn:
to stop taking selfie nd focus more on videos....

to meet with kiss daniel cheesy

to be truthful nd humble

to spendless and save more

to get serious

to be careful with whole lotta things

to be single and Happy!

err to grow more butt cheesy

to serve God in full

to stop taking alcohol cheesy

to remain a VIRGIN

ki kiki grin

Receive sense ijn
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Eleniyan15: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2017
Divay22:
I'm so tempted to have a resolution....
But will i be able to keep them...(that i can't answer)
But the only thing I'm sure of to do this year...
Is to leave my isolated and introverted life,and explore and never hurt those who needs my Time,love and attention and above all Serve God faithfully.........

I'll leave the rest

You get sense
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Receive sense ijn
lol grin
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Eleniyan15: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn:
lol grin
cry

HappyNewYearCoco
Focus on Your studies you want to meet kiss Daniel @other room and you want to remain virgin...You just lied coco 2017 you no wan change ehn
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Eleniyan15:
cry

HappyNewYearCoco
Focus on Your studies you want to meet kiss Daniel @other room and you want to remain virgin...You just lied coco 2017 you no wan change ehn

sad ;( do u need to check??
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolution In 2017?. by Eleniyan15: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn:

sad ;( do u need to check??

I wont mind!!!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Does True Friendship/relationship Still Exist? / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Budget For The Month Of February, See Her Val Budget / True Confession: I Fell In Love With His Broad Shoulders, Ondo First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.