Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? (470 Views)

Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon / It's 2017, the economic improvements Pst. Adeboye prophesied didn't happen. / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by DaudaAbu(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2017
In his prophecies for 2016 which can be found here. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that a new STD (sexually transmitted disease) will surface in 2016.

I challenged him to name the new STD and the reader is welcome to read my full response here . If Adeboye was referring to the Zika virus then it is evidently clear that he relies on news media to formulate his prophecies, in which case why call him a prophet? This is because medical researchers had announced towards the end of 2015 (well before Adeboye's prophecy in January 2016) that the Zika virus can be transmitted through sex. And to be clear, the Zika virus was identified in Uganda in 1947. It is not new.

I know there is still one day left till the end of 2016 but where is the new STD that Pastorpreneur Adeboye said God told him will be discovered in 2016?

Adeboye had also prophesied concerning Nigeria that "things will definitely get better before the year ends." I cannot speak for all persons living in Nigeria but I am not sure Nigerians have had it worse than this year - the prices of food and commodities have increased two to three folds whilst salaries have remained static. The only people who can afford to keep smiling in these austere times are those who make a living out of lying and selling false hope to the downtrodden. If hell were real it should be populated with such people.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to continue to be lied to, preyed upon and exploited by self-styled prophets of God in 2017? How much longer before they realise that the God they think speaks to their pastors only exists in their imaginations? Why is belief a virtue and common sense is not?

Ijabla is a medical doctor and a humanist. He writes from the U.K.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/30/where-new-std-pastor-adeboye-prophesied-will-appear-2016-ijabla-raymond

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2017
Prayers averted all the evils cheesy
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by temmyt20(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by Teague4league(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Some fools said its zika virus. People who see with their legs and think with their Yansh will still defend this !!!
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by TashaGirl: 5:28am On Jan 01, 2017
I don't believe in prophecies anymore.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Be looking for std about, sebi it is because it has not catch you yet.
Ignorance is bad
Prophecies can be changed through prayers, didn't you know that?
He prophesied massive fire outbreaks, building collapse, baby boom, recession (he called it farmine) and high accident rates and the statistics is there to show, so if you are praying for more disaster, God will disappoint you o
Re: Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? by DaudaAbu(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Prayers averted all the evils cheesy

Then he should say, we would pray seriously and it would not get to nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / About My Dream / Pastor Exposed After Using Chemicals To Perform Miracle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.