Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. (44405 Views)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Haaaaah cry!!! May those souls rest in peace..
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Fkforyou:
What were the club bouncers doing ( or thinking)? Who wears Santa Claus costume to a party when it's not Halloween or why didn't they search him thoroughly? :-(

Those guys came 2 d club 2 kill, so there's every possibillity that they killed d bouncer b4 going in.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Fkforyou(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:

Those guys came 2 d club 2 kill, so there's every possibillity that they killed d bouncer b4 going in.

True sha...but I still their security was porous.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Alfred200825(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2017
babseg:
It might be a revenge by the Russian because of their Ambassador that was killed few weeks ago in Turkey lipsrsealed

Mother Russia is bigger than this

2 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by babseg(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Alfred200825:

Mother Russia is bigger than this

There US ambassadors were also kicked out by Obama few days ago. He only gave 72hrs to leave US. But as said mother Russia had to send there own plane to pick them up because of xmas rush
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Fkforyou:

True sha...but I still their security was porous.
I don't tink their security re porous. Jst dat d terrorist attacked d most unlikely 2 expect terrorist attack. Every1 would xpect them 2 attack populated places not sum where like a club.

2 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by bqlekan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
x240:

You should keep shut and not talk about what you don't know.

Turkey's case is a thorny issue with lots of dimensions.

First you have the Kurds who have been Massacred for a long time trying to gain independence.

You have the ISIS trying to gain revenge for whatever political reasons they have.

You have the Russian angle and you have Erdogan himself fanning the embers of fire and destruction.

No war in the world is based on religion. If you had any iota of sense you should know that. Religion is just a tool to get some people behind other's political posturing. Same way some people rally support using race, colour or hate speech. You would do well to reason more logically than just opening your mouths and spilling out hogwash.

RIP to those dead. Wish this could have been averted. Heard the Club owner was tipped by CIA of a possible attack. Sadly we are in a world that can know no peace as of now. Too many crazy people with different ideologies walking the streets and in high places making decisions that cause hate, divisions amongst people.

Well said.. Very well spoken brother.

2 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by yungryce: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:

It happened few minutes to the new year, like they did.
i know. wishful thinking
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by richie9093(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
x240:

You should keep shut and not talk about what you don't know.

Turkey's case is a thorny issue with lots of dimensions.

First you have the Kurds who have been Massacred for a long time trying to gain independence.

You have the ISIS trying to gain revenge for whatever political reasons they have.

You have the Russian angle and you have Erdogan himself fanning the embers of fire and destruction.

No war in the world is based on religion. If you had any iota of sense you should know that. Religion is just a tool to get some people behind other's political posturing. Same way some people rally support using race, colour or hate speech. You would do well to reason more logically than just opening your mouths and spilling out hogwash.

RIP to those dead. Wish this could have been averted. Heard the Club owner was tipped by CIA of a possible attack. Sadly we are in a world that can know no peace as of now. Too many crazy people with different ideologies walking the streets and in high places making decisions that cause hate, divisions amongst people.

Would you shut up and stop living in your little twisted fantasy. come here, spewing shit saying no war has been fought based on religion.

In that case, you might as well say Boko haram, Al Shabaab, Isis, Al Qaeda etc aren't Islamic terrorist group then; They are just mere just REBELS who just use religion as a cover up.

Hear this grown-ass man saying no war has ever been fought based on religion. I would advise you to go back in time and read history starting from the days of the Crusade in the 11th century.

Religious wars have always been an undertone for political movements and vice versa. The two of them go hand in hand.

I'm sure you're part of the moderate Moslems I talked about, who instead of condemning these acts, they just keep mute or keep dodging the topic.

Don't just come here and spew ignorance all over the forum for people to pick up.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Explorers(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
yungryce:

i know. wishful thinking

I know bro.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
richie9093:

Would you shut up and stop living in your little twisted fantasy. come here, spewing shit saying no war has been fought based on religion.

In that case, you might as well say Boko haram, Al Shabaab, Isis, Al Qaeda etc aren't Islamic terrorist group then; They are just mere just REBELS who just use religion as a cover up.

Hear this grown-ass man saying no war has ever been fought based on religion. I would advise you to go back in time and read history starting from the days of the Crusade in the 11th century.

Religious wars have always been an undertone for political movements and vice versa. The two of them go hand in hand.

I'm sure you're part of the moderate Moslems I talked about, who instead of condemning these acts, they just keep mute or keep dodging the topic.

Don't just come here and spew ignorance all over the forum for people to pick up.

You need help seriously.

I won't go back and forth trying to explain basic things to you. Go back to your history books and understand why the middle east has been an hot bed for war and destruction.

I say it again no war is based on Religion. Forget the rhetoric you here on TV. The use of religion is a means to a political and self end. Not a single leader of such groups believes they are fighting for God but you need a rallying call to get foot soldiers and you use what some people are passionate about to get them to fight on your side. Shout Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra now and MOST people of the east would limp into the fight without questioning why they are supporting such.

Religion has been a very necessary tool and a very good one at that because it's highly unlikey for lackeys to question their religion and ask whatever the leader rallying them to such conclusions is saying. Once someone at the top said "God said this" no one wants to question it and you alluding this same fact is one of the major problems against winning the waragaijst terrorism and radicalim because the ground forces believe they are doing it for God thanks to gullible people like you..
If you forgot....We have many phrases like "Touch not my annointed"

People need to see the truth for what it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by richie9093(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
x240:

You need help seriously.

I won't go back and forth trying to explain basic things to you. Go back to your history books and understand why the middle east has been an hot bed for war and destruction.

I say it again no war is based on Religion. Forget the rhetoric you here on TV. The use of religion is a means to a political and self end. Not a single leader of such groups believes they are fighting for God but you need a rallying call to get foot soldiers and you use what some people are passionate about to get them to fight on your side. Shout Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra now and MOST people of the east would limp into the fight without questioning why they are supporting such.

Religion has been a very necessary tool and a very good one at that because it's highly unlikey for lackeys to question their religion and ask whatever the leader rallying them to such conclusions is saying. Once someone at the top said "God said this" no one wants to question it and you alluding this same fact is one of the major problems against winning the waragaijst terrorism and radicalim because the ground forces believe they are doing it for God thanks to gullible people like you..
If you forgot....We have many phrases like "Touch not my annointed"

People need to see the truth for what it is.

I can see you're so deep in your own delusions, you can keep them to yourself.

I have no more words to trade with you. Have a good day.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by louiskay(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
babseg:

Did you hear about the Russian ambassador that was killed in Turkey few weeks ago?
Yup I read about it.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by pussypounder(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by bonfreregong: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
marshalcarter:
another paris
More of Orlando.
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by akoredebadru(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Haaa this is too sad..
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by callistio: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]de Neva even enta 2017 cryde Neva even enta 2017
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Cekpo34(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Turkey is really passing through tougher time than 1573...from Coup baiting to attempted Coup to the shutting down of Russian fighter jet, to the assassination of Russian Ambassador, now this...
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Rapmoney(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
nero2face:
Evil men disguising with thing of God to harm Innocent people, I pity whoever should be behind this, JEHOVAH GOD is a patient God, but His wrath consumes life a raging fire...go ask Saul in de Bible
So Santa's costume is now a thing of God? Na wa o! angry
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by apholaryn: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
mizzytan:
A MUSLIM dressed like a Santa Claus. Take Note. Bloody f.ucking terrorists
shut d Bleep off man.point to d part his religion was stated or remain Foolish forever. mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by majour(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
babseg:
It might be a revenge by the Russian because of their Ambassador that was killed few weeks ago in Turkey lipsrsealed
my first guess, use their own tool to beat them, they sponsor a lot of terrorist groups, so good riddance
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by greatjoey: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:
Thirty five people have been killed in an armed attack in an Istanbul nightclub, the city's governor has revealed.

The gunman, believed to have been dressed in a Santa costume, opened fire inside the Reina nightclub in Istanbul's Ortaköy district, where hundreds were celebrating the New Year.

A further 40 people are thought to have been wounded in the attack, which has been captured in CCTV footage.

Special forces officers have stormed the building, but the location of the gunman is unknown.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079112/Many-wounded-New-Year-s-Eve-gun-attack-Istanbul-nightclub.html

Islam at its best. Mohammedans doing the biddings of their master.

8 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Prophesies are already coming to pass
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by BERNIMOORE: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
richie9093:

I can see you're so deep in your own delusions, you can keep them to yourself.

I have no more words to trade with you. Have a good day.
ha ha ha, grin grin just real delusion cheesy I beg just ignore the man, they will never take responsibility in anyway whatsoever but they would rather prefer that the problem remain unidentified. Move on abeg we know people that did not do anything helpful to the humanity. Blaming obvious religious Islamic wickedness on others is the height of wickedness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
richie9093:

Don't mind that guy he is probably drunk or high on smtn. Religion of peace my ass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Raheemzee(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
louiskay:

Let's pull the bull by the Horn.... I have no reservation to this.... Islam is Sh!t.
you are being judgemental here
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Nazedave(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:
Thirty five people have been killed in an armed attack in an Istanbul nightclub, the city's governor has revealed.

The gunman, believed to have been dressed in a Santa costume, opened fire inside the Reina nightclub in Istanbul's Ortaköy district, where hundreds were celebrating the New Year.

A further 40 people are thought to have been wounded in the attack, which has been captured in CCTV footage.

Special forces officers have stormed the building, but the location of the gunman is unknown. just like olando shooting last year hai end time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079112/Many-wounded-New-Year-s-Eve-gun-attack-Istanbul-nightclub.html
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by FemiFemola: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Muslim bastards .. fucking dimwitted vampires. .. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. by emerged01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
bonechamberlain:
Unfortunately Turkey is paying the price for once dinning with the devil.

There are more enlightening topics in the foreign sections on nairaland but it seems nairaland prefers only bad news from foreign sections to hit front page. Because I know this topic must hit front page "it's bad news"

Mr seun I know u generate huge traffic from bad news but you can still educate and broaden the knowledge of members and visitors in this forum by pushing interesting topics from the foreign sections to front page and not irrelevant topics from celebrity sections like "Annie buys ice cream for her kids", "Anita Joseph takes selfie in the zoo" and other irrelevant news.

I hope this new year would bring a change in irrelevant topics gracing front page.

Happy new year

Bros thank you!

The matter tire me o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.