Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (72629 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2017
betatalk:
true talk I agree but if the man did this to his wife e b animal
we have to hear from the man side of the story before any conclusion is made.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by shibanbo(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2017
carmag:
.you wan stay in his house till dey come carry your corps commot !!

if I talk now dey go say I don talk again...

...but wait o.. we never hear from the husband side to even know weather him enter one chance go carry olosho put for house

there is always two sides of a coin so never you judge from emotional point of view because there is no smoke without f

on a second thought, a close look at that lady chaii.. how can someone batter another person's daughter as if she is a criminal

i suspect love of money was the main reason she married that man and now she is paying the price

Nigeria legal system is the worst. ..useless country

i don't have a single problem with men that beat their wives. madam that sounds you right. No man starts beating his wife at first. it starts with a slap. he slapped you and you stayed thinking he will change. lolz fools.they asked you, you say he apologized. and claimed it was the devil.did you deliver him of that devil ? what made you think that devil has left him. women wake up. once a man slaps you its a sign. leave run as your leg can carry you.shikena

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by onedayatime(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2017
lesson of the day...

PRAY BEFORE YOU MARRY. IF you choose with canal mind, that will always be the result. God bless you all and thank you all for reading my comment
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by onedayatime(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2017
tartarus:

Don't quote me again. Retar.ded child.

I can't make sense of your gibberish
My dad never hit my mom, I never hit my sisters. If you come from a family of women beaters you should keep it in mind that not everyone is as violent as your family. Wild dog!
you see...you've said it all...you are not well trained at home just like you claim in your first quoted comment. Aside that, lemme tell you this...you are HYPOCRITE..and you are just like your father the devil who is a liar and no truth is found in him. Your dad never did what? Ask your father...as for not beating your sister once..maybe your senior sister, buh if na your junior? Na lie go send you go hellfire

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by tartarus(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2017
onedayatime:

you see...you've said it all...you are not well trained at home just like you claim in your first quoted comment. Aside that, lemme tell you this...you are HYPOCRITE..and you are just like your father the devil who is a liar and no truth is found in him. Your dad never did what? Ask your father...as for not beating your sister once..maybe your senior sister, buh if na your junior? Na lie go send you go hellfire

Oh shut up please. You can't read to comprehend. Product of a violent home! undecided

If you can't correct someone without violence then you and the males in your family are possessed and not every Nigerian man is like you.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by opius: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Y naa

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by onedayatime(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2017
tartarus:

Oh shut up please. You can't read to comprehend. Product of a violent home! undecided

If you can't correct someone without violence then you and the males in your family are possessed and not every Nigerian man is like you.
lemme call you out of this. WHY ARE YOU PLAYING SAINT HERE. You are not one and you can never be one buh you might be a wannabe.
About talking with violence, am not, but you are the one. You see what I said earlier about the devil in you trying to play the saint here. that is what we call HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by saudyarmani(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Ur hubby is a mad man, wish I can elp u giv him sum lessons,

Aint taking Ur words 100perc tho,out of every rumour there's an atom of truth

Anyway his act is babaric,sorry n wishing u quick recovery

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by 2shur: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2017
and you ran to social media to broadcast this shiiit.
anyone wey see am now go wan die say men
he don see fine babe.see enug make up
make up been deceiving men since ages.
nigerian women are too ugly abeg
ugly ass bich

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by dominique(f): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Women always defending themselves.
"Good thing she spoke out to expose the husband," Hasty conclusion, I must say! This story is one-sided, there is more to it.

I am against violence regardless the gender. In a sane country, the cops won't hear anybody's side of the story. once you inflict bodily harm on someone else, you get arrested. Here Nigerian men are subtly justifying attempted murder looking for a way to blame the woman. No wonder Nigeria women are rushing to marry foreigners, majority of Nigerian men are a mess

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by CuteTj(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
angry
i am sure you can be very mean at the slightest provocation as shown by that picture.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by feeloscar(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2017
sexylips6186:
...before pix
makeup abi makedown the change person o
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by 9jatatafo(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2017
The man is a full blooded beast. Madam there is an element of truth in every rumour so please keep your hot and hungry kpekus in check
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by MarieSucre(f): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2017
goingape:
this woman again!

have you heard the man side of the story?

why won't she leave the man if this story is true!

spear me your bullshit and just dont jump to conclusion

Stay there and be waiting for other side. Its true that she has not left him but she is not the one that will be arrested for wife battery and murder.

I'm advising the man here, you are here yarning dust. Wait ooo. Waaaaait for the other side my friend. Maybe when the murder hits frontpage that's when your eye will clear.

By the way, saying "my wife is promiscous" is not a defence for wife battery talkmore of murder in any court of law in any country in the world.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by feeloscar(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2017
sexylips6186:
shocked.
What ur husband did isn't good, but must u exaggerate it? It's obvious u used whatever to enhance and exaggerate the black abi pink eye.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by feeloscar(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2017
frenchwine:

Sir I'm sorry to say this, pls accept my apology, but this comment you put up there makes you the definition of a mor.onic mup.pet.
Why am I not surprised, you sound like a wife beater already.

That's some badass raccoon eyes, maybe a basilar fracture already.
And she could open them eyes normally?

3 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by chiefojiji(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2017
is your horseband a panel beater

Ohhhh I guess he should be a makeup artist!!!

but you can be so fukin up!

dem dey manage battery in marriage not even hunger!

keep managing oooooooooo maybe you be managing director!

your head wey no plumb before suppose don plum now.

well sha! happy new year to you too but you ain't looking like a happy person, try smile small

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2017
I'm sure that there must have been a quiet and dorky guy that wanted you and kissed the ground you walked on but you chose to marry a tough guy.

Wishing you a speedy recovery in any case.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by GaggleNSwallow: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2017
dominique:

I am against violence regardless the gender. In a sane country, the cops won't hear anybody's side of the story. once you inflict bodily harm on someone else, you get arrested. Here Nigerian men are subtly justifying attempted murder looking for a way to blame the woman. No wonder Nigeria women are rushing to marry foreigners, majority of Nigerian men are a mess
LOL! I hear you! And majority of Nigerian women are the angels, right? Ok, read this thread and see for yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/3548925/im-beginning-year-without-fiance

Like I said earlier, there's a sleeping beast in every caring and loving man, Nigeria or not Nigeria, and it takes an evil woman to wake it up. You don't just look for trouble and start playing the victim card when it comes.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2017
chiefojiji:
is your horseband a panel beater

Ohhhh I guess he should be a makeup artist!!!

but you can be so fukin up!

dem dey manage battery in marriage not even hunger!

keep managing oooooooooo maybe you be managing director!

your head wey no plumb before suppose don plum now.

well sha! happy new year to you too but you ain't looking like a happy person, try smile small

Fiffle, una no go kill pessin with laff cheesy
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by elevatoria: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2017
sexylips6186:
shocked.

Good and very sweet as you have mentioned. Look I' m not and I will never be in support of exchange of power with any woman. But madam, your story is one sided and it does not look straight forward to me IMO. Please be transparent to your husband so that he can trust you. You are now at your mothers home after abiut 3 children, do you think it is OK that way? In my own opinion, you seem not transparent to your husband according to your statement. You are the only one that can help yourself in this case. Going to police nor court of justice can not help you.
Youvare supposed to have known what your husband want and what he does not want; so you just have to abide with those things and have a happy home.
In one word just try as much as you can and be transparent to your husband, if you want a peaceful home.

Thousands of court of justice can not help you. Your parent can only compound your case by keeping you with them.What do you think about your three children, simply because you are not ready to abide with your husband.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Aystarz: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2017
chronique:
Gosh! Pls, it's too early for all of these in 2017. Abeg, let's have an inspiring 2017. Where ladies get the kind of hooligans they get married to, still amazes me. Una go see responsible men, una nor follow am. At the end, y'all end up with miscreants who in turn, turn y'all to punching bags... A man who goes to this extent, must have shown the sign while you guys were dating. Make una carry una wahala comot, make those of us wey want marry, nor dey discouraged.

Spot-on. Your choices will either make or Mar you.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by porozhniy(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Why is the sales boy involved an after thought? He too was brutalized! Abi he no be human? Or I guess he's just expendible.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by dominique(f): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

I'm telling you, these are the people responsible for the dwindling fortunes of the country called Nigeria. You can't expect a normal country when it is filled with animals. His small mind will not ask the question that what gives the husband the right to assault his wife? Is she his property? Last i checked they were partners and not slave and master. And last i also checked, divorce courts still exist. If a spouse is not living up to standard then you get a divorce. You people deserve to suffer die with the kind of mentality you have. And these are the same people blaming Buhari for everything under the sun forgetting that they are the cause of their woes.

1000+ Likes
I'm just appalled and disgusted by some of the comments I'm seeing from the so-called male species. How will a country ever progress when it is filled with so many messed up individuals?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Achievement: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2017
This woman is a bloody fool I don't see why you can't resolve issues with your husband in private now you've taken him to court and he had to pay 250k for bail money he'll use to cater for your needs smh ..besides she just might be an animal bringing the beast in her husband out let's hear the other side of the story.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by elevatoria: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2017
dominique:

1000+ Likes
I'm just appalled and disgusted by some of the comments I'm seeing from the so-called male species. How will a country ever progress when it is filled with so many messed up individuals?

If I may ask you? Is that how your own husband treat you? Female gender, you are always behind bad things and you don't seem to help each other. Just tell me if you can marry or keep the woman with you now? Itvwas not like that when they first married and in this case there must be something wrong.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by goingape: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Stay there and be waiting for other side. Its true that she has not left him but she is not the one that will be arrested for wife battery and murder.

I'm advising the man here, you are here yarning dust. Wait ooo. Waaaaait for the other side my friend. Maybe when the murder hits frontpage that's when your eye will clear.

By the way, saying "my wife is promiscous" is not a defence for wife battery talkmore of murder in any court of law in any country in the world.
ok Madame!
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
paschal47:

Happy birthday
Thank you kiss
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by elevatoria: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2017
[b][/b]
opius:
Y naa

Like wise. It is very dangerous to also abuse your husband as well as he can take jungle justice into consideration. Have to be very careful and more so. WHere there is love; there will be no hash treatment. But if you abuse your lover; anything could happen.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Okeikpu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op I hope is not d same victor ojiako that I know
We were close friends when he was in Greece undecided
That was too bad of him
But women,make una dey control una waist
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is not good at all, but this kind of make-up will surely sell this year o. The artist is a good designer.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by thonyrule(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Damn, thought this only happens in movies, mean never knew some animals exists inform of these so called wife beaters.... Shame on all men that beat up their wives!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.