Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (72546 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by abimic(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
Lolz Thank you kiss
The thank you wouldn't solve anything though but u welcome, where's the party at, I don't mind the after party either. ..
Happy new year by the way... ..
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by nothernstar: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's like she was caught fucking outside. But of a truth, the woman looks stubborn.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
sexylips6186:
...before pix
the mumu is strong in this one
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by whubbhey(f): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls people, for the sake of my unborn children, stop thinking like this, it scares me!
Why are Nigerians so judgmental? A lot of you have concluded she cheated! How do you know? Even if she did, does it justify not only beating her but depriving her medical attention? Funny enough, liars and cheats are the most distrusting, cos they think everyone is like them.
The worst kind of man to be with is an insecure man, he will always mistrust you. I remember the most stupid relationship I was in, one day, I was on the phone with my mum, him and his cousins were gisting in high tones, so I stepped out to talk to my mum, when I got back, nigga was like, who was that? I said my mum, and he was like for over 10 minutes? Why did you have to go outside? Next thing my phone was smashed, and broke the screen! Only for his cousin to pick the phone it still came on, checked my log and saw Mumsy, nigga started begging! Make I hear, common boyfriend o, imagine the entitlement, not to talk of if he became husband! My family doesnt even know you, but i cannot talk to my mum again, my own mother? Hian! I bounced and dusted my feet!

6 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Medunah: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
romeorails:
Ur signature says it all angry
What had that got to do with this?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by moshould(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
in as much as i'm not in support of this act, lets not be quick to judge d man....wetin d woman do ? some women wicked ooo!! juz imagine say u go out go hustle money and u find ur wife and another man inside hotel, when she got home, u try to ask her calmly, she begin dey shout, dey disgrace u...woman fit kill, even without weapon....their attitude alone fit let man drink otapiapia....God help us..i know what i'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
kettle84:
Women must abstain from making mockery of the marriage institution by indulging in promiscuous behavior and avoid situations like this.

Maybe we share the same thought. Insane that her husband has beaten her this much. This is too much. This woman might have cheated truly. Only God knows
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by masqot(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ijeoma! Ijeoma!! Ijeoma!!! How many times did I call you? Have a rethink before you lose your dear life
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Valjinn(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Don't believe the story WHEN Did THE COURT SIT? Fabricated lies, if may be a Nigeria movie though

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by lieutenantHaven: 1:23am On Jan 02, 2017
frenchwine:

Arrrrh you guys should give me a break plsssssssssss! This face certainly looks more presentable than it was when the incident happened.
Take a look at the periorbital swelling, it has subsided a little.
Take a look into her eyes, you would see residual signs of trauma
Look at her lips, left angle. Even after clean up, blood stains are still there.
Let's rise up to condemn gender based violence with one voice, forget whatever was her crime, she isn't an animal, she isn't a criminal, she is human like you and me.

Com' on be calm and understand a statement before u quote. Who said the woman wasn't battered? Who said d woman committed any crime? Who said she's an animal or not human? Who told u that gender based violence is not condemned?

U just open mouth and talk out of sentiment with out meticulous understanding of wat I said.
The woman was battered, but the injuries to d eyes were enhanced with make up to look more grievous and to draw more sympathy.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2017
SHE MUST BE A NAGGING WIFE
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by bencarson007(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Ah! It's as if you saw through my mind.
The entire John Hopkins Hospital commends you, Ben Carson, for impugning this evil—unlike many on this thread who did not and have chosen to shift blame on the victim.

This man is a coward, along with whoever dare lay a violent finger on a woman.

He's too weak-kneed, too craven, too emasculated to test his strength in the arena of men where destinies are forged in a chaos of swords. And so he recourses to beating women – a salvo on the office of manhood, a grave, unforgivable masculinity pratfall, a shameful regression into the river beds of alluvial filth.

There's no need to waste your money on this inglorious animal, my street savvy has overtime earned me the acquintance of many area fathers, area boys, and alayes from Bariga, to Shomolu, to Ketu-Ikosi, to Gbagada, to Ikorodu.
So far as he resides in Lagos, if the wife needs my services, I'd be happy to oblige. The weakling she married would be given a beating he'll never forget in a hurry.

The legal system is too soft, too ineffective, and would never take required action, affording these hooligans the leeway to do as they wish because they believe they can always get away with it. Sometimes, taking the law into one's hands might be the only way to get things done.

Sometimes the world doesn't need a hero (dawdling, ineffectual legal system); sometimes the world needs a monster (vigilante justice).
Vlad III (in Dracula untold)

@Darkrebel101.
This dude needs to hang by the balls till he is unconcious because I no wan kill am. Haba this is wicked. On a more serious note, if they give me his location,I will use my goon in the creeks to fry him.

I salute ur street my brother. Long may u reign
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by deelobe: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:
.you wan stay in his house till dey come carry your corps commot !!

if I talk now dey go say I don talk again...

...but wait o.. we never hear from the husband side to even know weather him enter one chance go carry olosho put for house

there is always two sides of a coin so never you judge from emotional point of view because there is no smoke without f

on a second thought, a close look at that lady chaii.. how can someone batter another person's daughter as if she is a criminal

i suspect love of money was the main reason she married that man and now she is paying the price

Haba! Would you wish this for your sister. No body no matter who the person is or what the person deserves this. So the several scenarios you have painted show how heartless you can be too. How can you justify violence. My friend park.

Nigeria legal system is the worst. ..useless country
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by jfleece(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Assessing from her bold eyes one can tell Dat she is a bloody olosho..... Does she want sympathy frm nigerians??
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by chachanga: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2017
choi!

Horrendous Horrible Horror!!

That husband, jail straight!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by streetzdreamz(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2017
so ladies still endure abusive relationships,all Cuz of the societal syndrome and ma kids blah blah blah phrase,the lady self ain't telling the whole tale,accused of infidelity twice even with d guys bro, or the man is the insecure type who marries pretty ladies and ends up tailing em up and accusing em of infidelity,go for ugly ladies if u feel unsecured around women,simple. As much as I don't support violence of any kind, I don't pity such women either, they had their chance of marrying someone who'd value them and respect them but chose their abusive partners cuz of reasons best known to them, now they won't spare us their gory tales when the tide turns against em,a man that hits u the first time ain't MAN enough, drag his sorry ass to the law court and make him sign some undertaken if you still want the marriage not some useless police station, at the second battery if you still alive, pack your luggage's and leave the marriage, but its not that easy,why; cuz most of dem depends on their abusive husband for survival, that's why they'd rather die at his hands than take a walk, I hope the man gets a dose of life's odds courtesy of karma. marriage sha' the things spouses endure.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Blonchilli(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Demigods666:
The husband just turn this girl to Cat woman, see her eyes, be like bat man mask grin

The husband na animal

Ewo!!! Chai see wetin you fit type. I don laff scatter, I been dey pity am make I nr type dis kind thing!
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2017
moshould:

in as much as i'm not in support of this act, lets not be quick to judge d man....wetin d woman do ? some women wicked ooo!! juz imagine say u go out go hustle money and u find ur wife and another man inside hotel, when she got home, u try to ask her calmly, she begin dey shout, dey disgrace u...woman fit kill, even without weapon....their attitude alone fit let man drink otapiapia....God help us..i know what i'm talking about.

If a man marries a woman that fits your description, he should slap himself not anyone else.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2017
chachanga:
choi!

Horrendous Horrible Horror!!

That husband, jail straight!!!

Anyone who lays his/her itching fingers on someone else needs to be dealt with by the law. Simples! Zero tolerance for violence policy and no excuses for acting like a wild animal.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by alexdan1881: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Woman sorry for the beating. But I myself And me need to hear from your husband before I say anything. Pele
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by laborious(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Marry better person dem no go gree!!!! While you no relate FB when e dey woo u with money and things..my dear na weting dey sweet dey kill person..moreover you have agreed to 4beta. 4worse..so jst endure..
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
The funny thing about this lady is, she wants to be taken to a prophet who will.......do what exactly, instead of rushing of to hospital.

Abuse really kills one intellectually. Get out of there
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by enirock(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:
.you wan stay in his house till dey come carry your corps commot !!

if I talk now dey go say I don talk again...

...but wait o.. we never hear from the husband side to even know weather him enter one chance go carry olosho put for house

there is always two sides of a coin so never you judge from emotional point of view because there is no smoke without f

on a second thought, a close look at that lady chaii.. how can someone batter another person's daughter as if she is a criminal

i suspect love of money was the main reason she married that man and now she is paying the price

Nigeria legal system is the worst. ..useless country
no matter her offense whether oldish or not he has no right to beat her black nd the other colour because this one don pass blue black

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by enirock(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
ilynem:
Men who beat women need to he hung on a tree by their balls. WTF?

Funny thing but dats not the balls
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
A whole lot sad angry
Medunah:

What had that got to do with this?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by enirock(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Ah! It's as if you saw through my mind.
The entire John Hopkins Hospital commends you, Ben Carson, for impugning this evil—unlike many on this thread who did not and have chosen to shift blame on the victim.

This man is a coward, along with whoever dare lay a violent finger on a woman.

He's too weak-kneed, too craven, too emasculated to test his strength in the arena of men where destinies are forged in a chaos of swords. And so he recourses to beating women – a salvo on the office of manhood, a grave, unforgivable masculinity pratfall, a shameful regression into the river beds of alluvial filth.

There's no need to waste your money on this inglorious animal, my street savvy has overtime earned me the acquintance of many area fathers, area boys, and alayes from Bariga, to Shomolu, to Ketu-Ikosi, to Gbagada, to Ikorodu.
So far as he resides in Lagos, if the wife needs my services, I'd be happy to oblige. The weakling she married would be given a beating he'll never forget in a hurry.

The legal system is too soft, too ineffective, and would never take required action, affording these hooligans the leeway to do as they wish because they believe they can always get away with it. Sometimes, taking the law into one's hands might be the only way to get things done.

Sometimes the world doesn't need a hero (dawdling, ineffectual legal system); sometimes the world needs a monster (vigilante justice).
Vlad III (in Dracula untold)

Is a broda obayangbo? True write up
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by timifakay(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2017
I doubt this story for the following reasons
1. The discoloration around the eyes appear symmetrical
2. I assume heavy blows to the eyes will leave anyone with red eyes (blood stains in the eyeball)
3. No burst lip or broken nose
4. The attack was on Christmas day and post was on 31st, yet painted nails are still intact
5. She was beaten on 25th, locked up for 2 days- till 27th- the man ran off on sighting her mother (when was he arrested and charged to court? Friday was 30th Dec)
6. How come, after heavy beating and being locked up for 2 days, she's already fit to be home under 4 days of treatment?
But if the story is true, I hope her kids would not be like their parents.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by enirock(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=jfleece post=52455784]Assessing from her bold eyes one can tell Dat she is a bloody olosho..... Does she want sympathy frm nigerians?? [/quote
Wow u must be a prophet to have seen olosho in her eyes. Learnt to say evil is evil. What this man did has no justification. God forbid,if dis lady were related to u,wud u be saying dis or taking action?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by chelseabmw(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
sexylips6186:
...before pix
This man should be jail for life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.