Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (72550 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by SalomonKane: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
??
Oya come make I help you, today na ur birthday oh, remember? grin

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by smudge2079(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
And here rest the beast. Jeez!
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Ibj50(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
angry
happy birthday
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by onos217(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pidgin2:
Before you marry, seek the face of God.
Seek-the-face-of-God,you mean marriages that were bedeviled by issues never sought God's will or God never had hands in such marriages.Must we play religion in every matter.
Sometimes the unexpected happens,and when it happens, the two parties determine where it ends.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
uboma:
the man is very heartless and deserves to be hanged.

I am even shocked to hear that the MoWASD and the Police could not enforce stiffer penalties after several warnings and undertaking by the man not to batter his wife. In saner climes, the man would have since been in jail. Nigeria needs Laws and the will to enforce these laws to protect women and children against crimes like these.

And I keep wondering why some women still choose to remain with a man who batters them.

..Financial obligation
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Ngokafor(f): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
onedayatime:

sharap and keep shut. You talk as if you no know woman. Maybe you still be kids. You think say marriage na courtship wey be bed of roses? ask your popman if he never touch your mama, ask your grandpa if he never beat your grandma before, ask your uncles if them never beat their wives before. Ask your leaders(Imams, pastors, alfas, govenors, ministers, senators etc) if them never beat their wives before. Na who him wife report na him you know and you wey dey here dey talk rubbish go beat una wife pass this. Abeg, park your useless comment and go. Shior, I pity the lady but you can never underestimate a woman when it comes to trouble, dem go provoke you do wetin you no believe say you fit do. Dat is woman

....Smh!!..see the trash coming out from a supposedly sane humans....Its not your fault though,its the Nigerian enviroment which encourages you lots to act like wild animals who has refused to evolve..

...Little wonder some of you are in jail or killed all over Europe,America,South Africa,Asia for various criminal activities...

...I will advise you to remain and die in Nigeria with this mind-set of yours because if you try this nonsense in the Western World,,you will rot in jail...A lawless country like we have is your only hope.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by CzarChris(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
I've heard of some men being insecure and having complex issues, but this is just unbelievable. Any man that lays his hands on a woman, is not a man, but a castrated moro.n.

Imagine!
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ibj50:
happy birthday
Thank you kiss
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oya come make I help you, today na ur birthday oh, remember? grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
bencarson007:

I dey vex right now abeg.
Wetin we dey wait for now.
Let this woman give us his phone number and location.
I get some free money. I no mind to sponsor guys make we go burst the nigga and beat him new year beating.

This is wicked.

#SayNoToBatteringWoman
#DefendTheVulnerableWoman
#IDeyVex
#ThisThingNoGood
#E-DeyPainMe
#SayNoToMaleWickedness

Ah! It's as if you saw through my mind.
The entire John Hopkins Hospital commends you, Ben Carson, for impugning this evil—unlike many on this thread who did not and have chosen to shift blame on the victim.

This man is a coward, along with whoever dare lay a violent finger on a woman.

He's too weak-kneed, too craven, too emasculated to test his strength in the arena of men where destinies are forged in a chaos of swords. And so he recourses to beating women – a salvo on the office of manhood, a grave, unforgivable masculinity pratfall, a shameful regression into the river beds of alluvial filth.

There's no need to waste your money on this inglorious animal, my street savvy has overtime earned me the acquintance of many area fathers, area boys, and alayes from Bariga, to Shomolu, to Ketu-Ikosi, to Gbagada, to Ikorodu.
So far as he resides in Lagos, if the wife needs my services, I'd be happy to oblige. The weakling she married would be given a beating he'll never forget in a hurry.

The legal system is too soft, too ineffective, and would never take required action, affording these hooligans the leeway to do as they wish because they believe they can always get away with it. Sometimes, taking the law into one's hands might be the only way to get things done.

Sometimes the world doesn't need a hero (dawdling, ineffectual legal system); sometimes the world needs a monster (vigilante justice).
Vlad III (in Dracula untold)

3 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by SalomonKane: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You're from Ekiti. tongue grin

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by onedayatime(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Smh!!..see the trash coming out from a supposedly sane humans....Its not your fault though,its the Nigerian enviroment which encourages you lots to act like wild animals who has refused to evolve..

...Little wonder some of you are in jail or killed all over Europe,America,South Africa,Asia for various criminal activities...

...I will advise you to remain and die in Nigeria with this mind-set of yours because if you try this nonsense in the Western World,,you will rot in jail...A lawless country like we have is your only hope.

tell me which country in this world where you won't find woman beater? you suppose dey heaven if we should follow your theory because your great great great grandpa go don die for jail.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by kogistar: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vavana:

Dear please don't support evil. A woman beater don't need anything to happen before he beats oooo.

My dear in as much some ladies mess up.
some men are beast I tell you. Though some of us women just because we want to be married we will see the sign yet marry the man in faith he will change by living in pain.

Some men are just insecure.

Let me tell you my story. A guy met me one time introduced himself, requested for me contact I gave him. One day he called and our last born picked my call, told him I went to the street to get some stuff.

A guy I have not even said yes to. When I came back, I returned the call, hmmmm hell let loose. I was like kilode. He said he will beat me for deceiving him that I was living with a man yet gave him my contact. I was speechless. I even put the phone on speaker, my mom could not hold herself. She was like who is that man. When he heard female voice from background he asked me who is that, I said my mom. He kept silent.

Since then I fear to give my contact oooo.
sorry, so what happen next, are u still in love with him?
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by yetseyi(f): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
tartarus:
As usual nairaland boys will still find a way to blame a female and justify the males actions. Most Nigerian male youths were not brought up well, at all! Parents need to train up their male kids in the same way they train female kids. We just have ego inflated males walking about with the notion that a female must do everything to please them and not provoke them. sad

Reading some comments makes me hope that Nairalanders are not everyday people. That man almost killed her.

Parents need to train the boychild very well. I won't be surprised if that's how the man beats up his female siblings when younger.
Even if there was a valid reason, let's even say she was sleeping around is this the best.

For a man to accuse his wife of sleeping with his own brother in the presence of his parents and also beating her in the presence of the same parents shows a lot about their value system.

He doesn't even regard his parents, is it someone that can't respect his parents that will see something wrong with beating a lady?

A man that can suspect his brother is sleeping with his wife in their hometown can accuse her of anything.

I don't support any form of violence BUT
He needs to be beaten thoroughly to a level of hospitalization.You dare not do this to some ladies, their family will come for your head.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Ngokafor(f): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
onedayatime:

tell me which country in this world where you won't find woman beater? you suppose dey heaven if we should follow your theory because your great great great grandpa go don die for jail.

...Some Nigerians are really beyond redemption undecided

..Anyway when you find yourself in the West..pounce and beat women (wife included)at the slightest provocation,if you get arrested by Police,tell them how your father,uncles,brothers,grand father and great-grand father e.t.c were women batterers you hear??...or how they too(Western Soceity) have 'women beaters' so they should let you be....

..pathetic clown

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Some days ago we saw a post abt a women dat fried his husband like Christmas chicken, pouring hot boiled cooking oil all over his body and not more than three women commented on that thread. Even the three dat commented were only posting thrash like ; KPELEE, EHYA and NAWAA OO. Not even condemning d woman's action...Now we have a similar thread and all our feminists and women rights activists av awoken with some b.itch a$s si$sy niggas backing them up. Same set of men did not even come out to condemn d woman's action on d previous thread. Now dey are all over internet forming gentlemen for these hoes that ain't loyal.
Domestic violence is evil lets condemn it no matter d gender....

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by ChukaLupin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
she looks like deadpool...
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by onedayatime(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Some Nigerians are really beyond redemption undecided

..Anyway when you find yourself in the West..pounce and beat women (wife included)at the slightest provocation,if you get arrested by Police,tell them how your father,uncles,brothers,grand father and great-grand father e.t.c were women batterers you hear??...or how they too(Western Soceity) have 'women beaters' so they should let you be....

..pathetic clown
fools will always be fools. And you are one of them, no doubt. No insult intended but that is what you are.
You read just for reading sake. Next time, try to read and understand. that is why you go to school.
P.s. My posts are for the wise not those whose thinking faculty is low. Ok
p.s.s. You are claiming to be well brought up buh you arenot. A well brought up child don't use vulgar languages buh yours is first class and you are claiming what you are not.

Lastly, is not possible to remove the spec on someones eye when you yourself have specs in your eyes. try to remove yours first before attempting to help others. try to be well manared first before accusing me or others? Ok

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by armadeo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sorry to say but this woman is a fool.

People telling you to forgive and forget, because of the children and society rules would be the ones to bury you.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by blakky97(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demigods666:
The husband just turn this girl to Cat woman, see her eyes, be like bat man mask grin

The husband na animal even if a wife cheats, you don't beat her. It's not legal.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by mrfoxx(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Get the Bleep out of his house
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by toprealman: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
nne pls share your pre-wedding pics with this animal you call your husband.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
If you truly don't cheat. Prove it to him that you don't cheat. You might be the type of woman that will stir up a fight and wait to be beaten, then listen to apologies

Never argue with him. Just explain calmly how you are innocent.

Thanks.

This goes to all like girls in the house.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
You're from Ekiti. tongue grin

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Fhowe: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am very sure this man has drinking problems I know what I am saying
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by SalomonKane: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Coldfeet post=52441834][/quote]kk. tongue
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by dabimzy(f): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
some men deserved to be hanged while some women deserved brain sharpening.There are things to endure in marriages but not like beating. The moment beatings enter marriage,please pick race.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by julioralph(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year All. smiley

@post
May GOD protect us from satanic persons. shocked
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by WomanOfRace(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
kettle84:
Women must abstain from making mockery of the marriage institution by indulging in promiscuous behavior and avoid situations like this.

The woman may be innocent; even at that, he shouldn't have raised his hand on her but kukuma return her back to where he picked her up as wifey.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by lielbree: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demigods666:
The husband just turn this girl to Cat woman, see her eyes, be like bat man mask grin

The husband na animal
It's not funny o. Lol
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by lielbree: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
kettle84:
Women must abstain from making mockery of the marriage institution by indulging in promiscuous behavior and avoid situations like this.
I'm sure your are the husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.