Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (34121 Views)

Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by ajog1: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
helpfulposts:
If you really want to make passive money from Upwork, then consider Danny Morgulies course as something that will change your life.

Check the content of the course here:
freelancetowin.com/ssfu-course/

You can send an email to me if interested.
How can you be contacted?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by helpfulposts(m): 3:39am On Apr 07, 2017
.JOBOK
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by helpfulposts(m): 3:40am On Apr 07, 2017
ajog1:
How can you be contacted?
You can contact me through:
aredeatimi at gmail dot com
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by nkhay(f): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hi fam,
I'M ALWAYS BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS @SWEETEST RATE. FROM $50 & ABOVE.

I also give a step by step guide on how to receive your Payoneer Mastercard in 2weeks using my VIP shipping address. grin

Few list of known Bosses who used my address:
Cc bestspoke
Cc Dgyeasy
Cc Damzy88
Cc Androsurf
Cc Maydaygirl etc
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by atoje(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
PAYPAL, PAYONER fund Withdrawal for Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer,Guru etc

contact my signature

Also Available

Receive fund directly from USA client

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Send money to Any Bank in Nigeria while u pay in Dollar

EBAY checkout

Amazon Review (prime account)

Online Payment

Contact my signature
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by helpfulposts(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
WOEOAEI
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm impressed. Highly impressed. Though I have made much more from my web development gigs in 3 months, I always love to see when Nigerians put in hard work, to do what they know how to do best to earn maximum income. Any Nigerian still complIning about recession at this time or still waiting for the government to give them w job is not only lazy, but unserious. Fiverr works, I'm a living example.

3 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Slimszy: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am an artist tho...i have created an account on fiverr but no offer yet... Any advise pls
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by rjek: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
hey i was wondering if you could me write 2 papers, you will have ample time to write both. The Time frame is 3 weeks, 4 if your busy. They are 3 page papers single spaced based on short 2-4 page articles. Need them not to be plagiarized and be able to be submitted to turnitin.com, so original work. we can negotiate price.

Documents 2 & 3 — Case analyses (3 pages minimum per case) — 10 points each, 20 points total.

Discuss in detail 2 cross-cultural articles/cases/incidents.

those are the directions from the syllabus.

What does this guy want me do?
He sent me two articles..
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by LMay(f): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm interested.

helpfulposts:
If you really want to make passive money from Upwork, then consider Danny Morgulies course as something that will change your life.

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by helpfulposts(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
LMay:
I'm interested.
Check your email (marketingwithe....@gmail.com)
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2017
helpfulposts:

I am interested sir

cderulo@gmail.com
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by elmatino: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Is there anyone else that has experienced this?

My Academic writing Gig has been removed by Fiverr...

See the reason given below...

And there are still a whole lot of people with academic writing gigs on Fiverr. Why single me out?

In the few months the gig has been active, I already have 6 100% ratings and suddenly they just wipe it out.

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by chloride6: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
elmatino:

And there are still a whole lot of people with academic writing gigs on Fiverr. Why single me out?

In the few months the gig has been active, I already have 6 100% ratings and suddenly they just wipe it out.

Yup two of my gigs were consecutively removed....

The thing tire me...
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by helpfulposts(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Here are some of the tips from Danny Marguiles Course for you to succeed on Upwork:

Placing at least one testimonial right up top in your profile can really stack the deck in your favor. I've been using this for almost 3 years with great results.

Here are some tips on how to do it:

***It's best to use testimonials that come directly from your Upwork client reviews, since they'll have the most credibility. (If you don't have any Upwork reviews yet, then just use any testimonials you do have, regardless of where they're from.)

***Try to use multiple testimonials, since more social proof is generally better. (This is why toothpaste companies say things like, "4 out of 5 dentists recommend our brand."wink But if all you have is 1 or 2, you should still definitely use those.

***Ideally, you're looking for testimonials that specifically talk about things your ideal client is looking for. The more specific, the better. For example, let's say you write web content. A testimonial that says you helped your client rank better on Google is going to be much more effective than one that you "did a great job."

***Remember to put those suckers right at the top of your profile, to take maximum advantage of social proof and first impressions. Winning on Upwork is all about stacking the deck in your favor.

***(One last thing for those of you who are brand new to Upwork: Save this tip for after you set up your initial profile and have it reviewed and approved by Upwork. This makes it easier to get your profile approved.)

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by ime2010: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
I have keenly gone through the thread. THANK YOU to Obasy09 for sharing the secret of your success and in the process helping others to succeed.

I do Academic Writing, but I have learnt much in this thread... You have collectively increase my knowledge base.

After going through the beatzone thread, I will open a feverr account. I seriously need an alternative, steady and reliable source of passive income and I hope to get reward for my productive time.

@ Obasy09, I acknowledge you have shared much... Please, if there is still more information you wish to share with us, do not hold back. I pray that God will reward your act of love.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Teekzel(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
How can I open PayPal account that can send and recieve funds
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by rjek: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Rays123:
The two are important honestly. The Standalone Version and Firefox extension do play prominent role..

Please baba, I downloaded the standalone version, but I don't know how to use it..can u please explain how I can make use of it....tried using it but I couldn't.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2017
rjek:

Please baba, I downloaded the standalone version, but I don't know how to use it..can u please explain how I can make use of it....tried using it but I couldn't.
Honestly Zotero is simple to use.
Whatsapp me on zero eight zero three three two one three five seven seven so I can send you a some videos.

Best Regards. Shalom
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by rjek: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Rays123:
Honestly Zotero is simple to use.
Whatsapp me on zero eight zero three three two one three five seven seven so I can send you a some videos.

Best Regards. Shalom
Thanks
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
nkhay:
Hi fam,

I also give a step by step guide on how to receive your Payoneer Mastercard in 2weeks using my VIP shipping address. grin

Cc bestspoke
Cc Dgyeasy
Cc Damzy88
Cc Androsurf
Cc Maydaygirl etc

$96 payoneer available. Contact @ signature
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by rjek: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
If you can write a reflection on class work contact me on whatsapp zero seven zero six eight, double nine six two six zero
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2017
nkhay:
Hi fam,

Cc bestspoke
Cc Dgyeasy
Cc Damzy88
Cc Androsurf
Cc Maydaygirl etc

How Far, I am interested in Payoneer renewal. Can I get it in the said two weeks?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2017
elmatino:

Happened to me with my creative writing gig.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 05, 2017
Hello My people. Apology for being away for long. Fiverr do me strong thing na him. Fiverr has banned academic writing on its platform. All my gigs were deleted. As one door closes, another one opens. Now I am working with another company. In fact, I am made the CEO. I will be using this platform to train people that may be interested in working for us. We already have experts in the house but due to growing demand, we need more hands (only the best hands) and the pay is good (not comparable to Fiverr o.) considering the Nigerian standard. the website is http://brilliantthesis.com . You can check it out and apply to be a writer if you are already a professional. May I ask that you may also help us to promote the website (at least that is the least that you could do having received training and guides free of charge here). Help my ministry i beg o my people. Thank you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by elmatino: 10:53pm On May 08, 2017
obasy09:
Hello My people. Apology for being away for long. Fiverr do me strong thing na him. Fiverr has banned academic writing on its platform. All my gigs were deleted. As one door closes, another one opens. Now I am working with another company. In fact, I am made the CEO. I will be using this platform to train people that may be interested in working for us. We already have experts in the house but due to growing demand, we need more hands (only the best hands) and the pay is good (not comparable to Fiverr o.) considering the Nigerian standard. the website is http://brilliantthesis.com . You can check it out and apply to be a writer if you are already a professional. May I ask that you may also help us to promote the website (at least that is the least that you could do having received training and guides free of charge here). Help my ministry i beg o my people. Thank you.

Great innovation...Good website design.

I was initially wondering when I posted about my gig being deleted and you did not say anything. Now I know we are in it together..
However, after my gig was deleted, I engaged support. They initially told me they could not do anything about it but I gave them several reasons why they can't just take down my gig. With the help of God and after lots of arguments here and there, I was allowed to modify the gig and it was restored. Though the title now reads something quite different and sales have gone down.

By the way, I wanted to apply as a writer on your website but could not find any link to do so.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by amaboss(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2017
helpfulposts:

Check your email (marketingwithe....@gmail.com)

I'm interested too ribzordachuzy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.