Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo (1573 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo by morereb10: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Controversial actress Cossy Orjiakor wishes everybody a Happy New Year as she shared this sweet and sexy picture on her Instagram and as usual, the photo is revealing the hmmmm, you know what Cosssy sells, so figure it out..

In her own words:

cossyojiakor#cossyojiakor Smiling into #2017 with grace. .health and divine favor......with cowries in my hair ... I claim profound wealth. ..wishing you all the goodies u ever wished for. Believe and you will receive. #natural#goddessbraids #village #fresh #happy#belle. Happy new year sweets

Anyway,.... Happy New Yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/cossy-ojiakor-wishes-you-happy-new-year.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3 mynd44 dominique

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo by ovaRAYted(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo by Lamzee(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Aunty you carry this thing enter 2017,they are getting old tho
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo by softMarket(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2017
This aunty don dey old o!

Anyways...vaseline crew will storm this thread now grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo by wablex(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Every New Year is a beggining of a new race.
Make money
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Wishes You A Happy New Year With This B**b Revealing Photo by YhungPablo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
those who give Bleep ..fucck her.

(1) (Reply)

Efe From #bbnaija Music Album / 7 Tonto Dikeh Secret Photos That Will Shock You / Photos From The First And Only Gay Wedding In Africa (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.