Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,530 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man (8056 Views)

I Need A Serious Man That Is Ready For Marriage As Soon As Possible / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. / I need a serious man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol. Good thing everyone ignored the frustrated LovePeddler up there. Let the pathetic daughter of a lifeless _whore keep ranting. Best treatment. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
TadeDada:
Good morning nairalanders, A lady, 37yrs of age is in need a serious relationship with a matured man which should (not can) lead to marriage. She is a native of ondo state, a devoted Muslim, dark in complexion and literate. Any interested man must be between 35-40yrs of age, preferably a Muslim, employed and ready for marriage. Contact 08081441791 if you tick these boxes thanks
hmm na wao.wat was she doing when she was younger.This is why as a lady its detrimental to have multiple boyfriends and sugar daddies.Have constructive relationships when younger so it can blossom into marriage.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm na wao.wat was she doing when she was younger.This is why as a lady its detrimental to have multiple boyfriends and sugar daddies.Have constructive relationships when younger so it can blossom into marriage.
thanks for your comment, but there are many and various causes of late marriage. "Experience is the best teacher "

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Op , wrong place to post dis thread . Romance is full of little immature boys n girls , Look at the replies u'r getting already from the boys .

lol, 37 is Truly too old. Another person not calling a Spade a Spade. Just because you wanted to defend your kind, you ignore the truth.

I pray that she finds her missing rib sha.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by RoyalBlak007: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
percival:
Lol. Good thing everyone ignored the frustrated LovePeddler up there. Let the pathetic daughter of a lifeless _whore keep ranting. Best treatment. grin
grin grin grin

Dont mind the whöre..

True

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by agrovick(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
The negative energy on this thread though.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin grin

Cant believe this biitch is still pained

Stop fuuckking ur youth away..i repeat grin

Ur boo grin
You think hes gonna marry miserable whoore lik you.....yu are just his fúcking device((real talk)) grin grin grin....when ur maggot infested puusaay gets sour to him.....then he'll leave yu an old LovePeddler grin

Well i dont blame u much... Honestly grin

Its actually ur whóre mom i blame

Cos when ur useless dad wanted to pull out....she held him tight with her unfortunate legs grin grin grin

And thats how an unfortunate being like yu came into existence grin

Poor Whöre
grin

This gay weyrey only thinks ABT us fkin but what do I expect when his brain is the size of a black eye bean ? Get rid of the demons in u , omo ale jati . My boo n I are both on scholarships doing big things with our lives . Whether we get married isn't a concern of mine . What I've achieved at 23 you can only dream of . Finished my Bachelor's, got admitted straight into a PhD course , yes u heaaaard , just 10 of us altogether . Again , frustrated non-entity , what are u doing with ur life ? Ur mates are out there getting money or killing it academically , u are here fighting with a girl who's doing waaaay better than u , who can beat ur ass irl in all ramifications . Get your life , boy .

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Because you fools should read this again :

@royalblak007, royalemperors, Percival, brandydaniells

Biko , stop sucking each other's dicckss , na beg i beg una ugly gayy nigguhs . I would be the first to shout " Lynch them " so u can all be wiped off this earth , filthy imbeciles . Y'all think u can insult ? Hehehe , trust me I can make u boys cry . Done trying to play nice . I blame ur poor mamas for not raising u right else u won't be here taking shiiit 'bout women . What ur mamas didn't do I'm ABT to do , keep em coming !! Wait till I'm finished with you oloriburukus .

My boo's 23 , about to finish his double Masters in Engineering in April 2017 !!! What do you imbeciles have to show for your lives , other than being keyboard warriors ? Frustrated non-entities !!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by brandydaniells(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:

Biko , stop sucking each other's dicckss , na beg i beg una ugly gayy nigguhs . I would be the first to shout " Lynch them " so u can all be wiped off this earth , filthy imbeciles . Y'all think u can insult ? Hehehe , trust me I can make u boys cry . Done trying to play nice . I blame ur poor mamas for not raising u right else u won't be here taking shiiit 'bout women . What ur mamas didn't do I'm ABT to do , keep em coming !! Wait till I'm finished with you oloriburukus .

My boo's 23 , about to finish his double Masters in Engineering in April 2017 !!! What do you imbeciles have to show for your lives , other than being keyboard warriors ? Frustrated non-entities !!

no time kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
brandydaniells:

no time kid
Says the loser . Done crying yet ?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

A pathetic whöre doing better than I?

Thats definitely the joke of the century! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Fishtank brain grin

Like i said.. He'll keep fūcking u till he's done with ur grand canyon maggot infested pussaayy

grin grin grin
Gay oloshi who deserves to be lynched just like his gay partners in this thread .

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by brandydaniells(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Says the loser . Done crying yet ?

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
Gay oloshi who deserves to be lynched just like his gay partners in this thread .

Now the whoré switchés topic.. grin

She's losing gróunds grin.. cheesy

I repeat hoe...stop fúcking ur youth away grin cheesy grin

Poorwhöre

3 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin grin

Dont mind the whöre..

True

Loolz. She's a dying whøre. No need wasting your time on her. Ignoring her pitiable _ass will make her die faster. The thing might be male in disguise, a male with massive inferiority complex and low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
percival:

Loolz. She's a dying whøre. No need to waste your time on her. Ignoring her pitiable _ass will make her die faster. The thing might be male in disguise, a male with massive inferiority complex and low self-esteem.

Yes ur true..
Am definitely sure she's gonna die a poor whöre grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by brandydaniells(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by RoyalBlak007: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by mayorkent(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:

Your boo? I'm forced to ask what about you? Or do you solely depend on your boo for substinence?

I'm sure you know your boo's achievements doesn't equate your achievements? So, why use your boo as basis for comparison?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Your boo? I'm forced to ask what about you? Or do you solely depend on your boo for substinence?

I'm sure you know your boo's achievements doesn't equate your achievements? So, why use your boo as basis for comparison?

Read:
aflyingbird:
This gay weyrey only thinks ABT us fkin but what do I expect when his brain is the size of a black eye bean ? Get rid of the demons in u , omo ale jati . My boo n I are both on scholarships doing big things with our lives . Whether we get married isn't a concern of mine . What I've achieved at 23 you can only dream of . Finished my Bachelor's, got admitted straight into a PhD course , yes u heaaaard , just 10 of us altogether . Again , frustrated non-entity , what are u doing with ur life ? Ur mates are out there getting money or killing it academically , u are here fighting with a girl who's doing waaaay better than u , who can beat ur ass irl in all ramifications . Get your life , boy .

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
mayorkent:
hmmmm,so I drafted that what you have to show for your life is a "23 year old boo, ??,lols some girls self.

Read:
aflyingbird:

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:

Read:
Wow! You finished your Bachelors and got admitted straight to do your PhD? Wow! shocked shocked shocked You must be a regular Einstein.

Then again, I've never heard of any higher institution of learning giving such 'promotion'. So, I'm forced to ask, which school did you attend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Cunninlinguist: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Marriage don turn to job vacancy
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:

I compared him to the gay non-entities in this thread with no lives outside nairaland , fighting a girl . No , I don't depend on him for sustenance . We school in the U.S .

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:

Why are you lying? You're grammar shows you up. You've never been to school. PhD and you've never been introduced to a full stop. If you're gonna lie please lie responsibly. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Why are you lying? You're grammar shows you up. You've never been to school. PhD and you've never been introduced to a full stop. If you're gonna lie please lie responsibly. grin
That's how I CHOOSE to write on this site because I don't want bittches like you hatin'. If I burst out grammar now, you will have no choice but to have a thousand seats. Don't hate bittch, congratulate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
I compared him to the gay non-entities in this thread with no lives outside nairaland , fighting a girl . No , I don't depend on him for sustenance . We school in the U.S .
What's the name of the school in the U.S that gives direct PhD promotion to students who do well in their Bachelors. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Let's give her the chance to clear the air before we jump to conclusion.

I'm usually wowed when I see young, rare and fresh talent. grin
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
aflyingbird:
That's how I CHOOSE to write on this site because I don't want bittches like you hatin'. If I burst out grammar now, you will have no choice but to have a thousand seats. Don't hate bittch, congratulate.

grin grin grin She try hard grin cheesy

Hate on what? You don't even like yourself, you trying to be someone else. Just stop lying please. PhD after bachelors. Living in the US lol! You're a joke but please continue entertaining us.

Ps I'm done with you so stay on ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? / Join BBM Group / Please Name A Good Nigerian Hook-up Site Or Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.