Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,058 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man (8053 Views)

I Need A Serious Man That Is Ready For Marriage As Soon As Possible / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. / I need a serious man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Berbierklaus(f): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
What a thread grin

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
TadeDada:
thanks for your comment, but there are many and various causes of late marriage. "Experience is the best teacher "
Well i think u should try link her up to any of the good Pentecostal churches dat they help to arrange wives or husbands for willing partners if she resides in Nigeria.Nairaland should be the last place on earth u should be linking ur friend to meet someone for a date.Too many perverts and weirdos here.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by lovat(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
aflyingbird:
Ur mind is so filthy it's disgusting . All ur replies hv to do with fckin but this is how illiterates like u defend themselves . I pity u . It's 2017 , pick up a book n change ur life . Watch me put u on ignore , perverted goat .
Many of them are like that here but you just need to learn how to ignore them

How are you

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by lovat(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
dacblogger:
I swear nairaland is messed up. instead of you guys to offer a solution to the issue at hand, you guys are busy insulting yaselves...this is a new year, this is a wrong way to start the year...
Seriously the amount of kids here makes me shiver
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by xtiandating: 4:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Dating is the obvious precursor for marriage, because we ultimately marry one of the people we date. So, if you are a Christian or interested in dating and possibly settling down with a fellow Christian?

We are here for each other.
Simply indicate your interest by sending:

your first name, gender, age, location, WhatsApp number, and additional note on your preference for a match

To xtian.dating@yandex.com

Or simply drop your email and you will be contacted.

This is strictly for Christian singles who are ready for serious relationship with fellow Christians.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by chimalisco19(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=aflyingbird post=52442299]@royalblak007, royalemperors, Percival, brandydaniells

Biko , stop sucking each other's dicckss , na beg i beg una ugly gayy nigguhs . I would be the first to shout " Lynch them " so u can all be wiped off this earth , filthy imbeciles . Y'all think u can insult ? Hehehe , trust me I can make u boys cry . Done trying to play nice . I blame ur poor mamas for not raising u right else u won't be here taking shiiit 'bout women . What ur mamas didn't do I'm ABT to do , keep em coming !! Wait till I'm finished with you oloriburukus .

My boo's 23 , about to finish his double Masters in Engineering in April 2017 !!! What do you imbeciles have to show for your lives , other than being keyboard warriors ? Frustrated non-entities !![/q

Lynch?? Wow, can I take a pic of you??, I love to collect pictures of natural disasters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by muhammeds1st(m): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by muhammeds1st(m): 1:48am On Jan 05, 2017
any serious lady should call me to this number 09064326211
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by jakandeola(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Timelezz:
Congratulations then, you will have a long holiday waiting...
wen will u start using dat tinh in ur head u call a brain

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by bellong: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
Travel? Travel what? And which threads, threads in Nairaland? Come on men, that's just giving me abstract. I wouldn't dwell much on that.

I rarely trust and commit anything I read or see here without perusing it and coming to my own conclusion.

You saying there's one guy is still you dealing in abstracts, because there's always 'one guy'. I'm sure you know what abstract is.

Beside, I've asked my friends in the U.S. They said they've never heard of anything like that. One attended Stony Brook University, the other, Lehman College, and another University of Southern California. So I'm wondering....

If you graduate with a first class, you can be admitted directly to PhD. She is right about direct entry to PhD for exceptional students.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by SalomonKane: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
bellong:

If you graduate with a first class, you can be admitted directly to PhD. She is right about direct entry to PhD for exceptional students.
She said undergrad, bro. Check her comments again and tell me which university admit a person direct from undergrad to PhD. Except of course, they're Einstein.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Kingcacy(m): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Am single looking for serious relationship with anyone that is interested 08166153653
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by ResumeR: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Male seeking female for marriage
Desired qualities

Native of Anambra or Enugu State

Must be a graduate

At least 5'7” in height

Body type: Slim

Complexion: Dark or fair it does not matter so long as you did not bleach

Religion: Christianity

Preferably working if above 28 years old

Must be fluent in Igbo and English languages

Please send your phone number to: resumerepository@yahoo.com
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Reading these comments I have to agreed there' are no matured men out here...actually she has been bailed on 3ice very close to marriage. She has given up already, but I encouraged her and promised to try my best linking her up. If she discovered I went to these extent she won't be happy. So please let's be sensitive and let men interested contact us cos I believe they are out there.

You are wrong. There are still lots of matured and serious men on here.
Re: A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man by olivrich(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
I'm a igbo guy based in Lagos i really want a serious relationship with a decent Christian Yoruba lady that will lead to marriage that's my desire. Pls contact if u are interested to know me pls call or what's app . 08138394183

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? / Join BBM Group / Please Name A Good Nigerian Hook-up Site Or Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.