Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (7978 Views)

Ijogz K The Boss / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2011
Popular N/L Icon and a prominent member of the Nigeria society Ijogz K had decided to file a divorce suit against his one and only N/L wife Freecocoa after series of irreconcilable differences. It's rather unfortunate that the marriage which is only 2months old couldn't work out, as both parties have consulted their legal practitioners to handle the case. According to our reports we gathered that Ijogz K had some ideologies which Freecocoa believed to constitute elements of pride and rudeness, However Ijogz K considers himself as one of the best thing that can happen to a lady.

The question now is what is next for the 2 parties especially Ijogz K: We also have reports that he is considering his options and some of those on his list are:

1. Dyt
2. Odunnu
3. iice
4 Babe
5. Rokiatu
6. Amya
7. Long time babe he admired and still admires, "Mama-gee"

Well let's wait and see how the story unfolds, Majority of them we heard have began sending their pictures, applications and messages to the troubled husband. grin

Notify your interest below please, Deadline date Dec 31st,
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
Awww honey,but why didn't you tell me before posting this na?I never said I can't take you back if you would actually try to work it out,well since you decide its best to file a divorce instead of trying to resolve it,I wish you all the best in life,don't forget my getting the range sport and more than half of your life's savings is not negotiable and the kid gets to stay with me too.
I choose DYT for you,she's my very good friend and a nice lady too(if she'll accept cos seems she has her eyes somewhere)but I pray she falls for you.
Goodluck and goodbye sweets,see you in NL court.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Awww honey,but why didn't you tell me before posting this na?I never said I can't take you back if you would actually try to work it out,well since you decide its best to file a divorce instead of trying to resolve it,I wish you all the best in life,don't forget my getting the[b]range sport and more than half of your life's savings[/b] is not negotiable and the kid gets to stay with me too.
I choose DYT for you,she's my very good friend and a nice lady too(if she'll accept cos seems she has her eyes somewhere)but I pray she falls for you.
Goodluck and goodbye sweets,see you in NL court.
Ermmmmm i worked hard for my hard earned money, I would let you leave with the Camry 2011, and hell noooooo am not giving you a dime. You caused all this, That's so not gonna happen.
And as for my kid's, Did you bring a child or belle when you moved in to my house? angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
Well there's pretty much little you can do about it,we were married so automatically most of your things became "ours" so quit whinning,how will you take care of the kid?I don't want my child to suffer from kwashiokor from not eating well,please just don't make it difficult just give me what I ask and we both go our ways in peace.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
Nope the fault wasn't mine, You actually think that am rude and arrogant, And you changed your attitude towards me completely.

By the way, how fine is Dyt? My mama use to tell me that my Next should always be better than my Ex, Even b4 i got married to you. angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [s]I tot freecocoa said there were only chykers and nothing more[/s]
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Nope the fault wasn't mine, You actually think that am rude and arrogant, And you changed your attitude towards me completely.

By the way, how fine is Dyt? My mama use to tell me that my Next should always be better than my Ex, Even b4 i got married to you. angry
so now you wanna lay blames?oh please I pointed out something to you and instead of you to look into it,you picked offense and started giving me attitude,anyways just let's get the divorce over with abeg.

Dyt's pix Is on her profile,you may wanna check it out.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [s]I tot freecocoa said there were only chykers and nothing more[/s]
This is a Family issue--- So stay off angry, And by the way Why is your name not on that list?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

Iya I gat many cykers and even if they are not,you keep forgeting I'm mixed,its my mum who's nigerian,my dad is indian which means I'm not limited to just one husband,kay knows this,don't forget again o.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

And by the way Why is your name not on that list?

dunno cry cry cry cry

freecocoa:

I'm not limited to just one husband,

i would be right if i say ijogz k is also not limited to you alone. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

dunno cry cry cry cry

i would be right if i say ijogz k is also not limited to you alone. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We are getting a divorce so I could care less.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
can i ask that you please transfer him to my Tender Love and Care? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

which means I'm not limited to just one husband,kay knows
This is the same woman that want's to leave with my kid's God forbid, I wouldn't even give you the Camry again,  angry. I had always known that you ain't faithful, smh

iyatrustee:

You sound like a wife material, I would send a note to the publishers of the list to include your name  smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
Iya
He's all yours only if he agrees to give me the settlement I ask for.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^ consider you settlement requests done! wink wink wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

This is the same woman that want's to leave with my kid's God forbid,  I wouldn't even give you the Camry again,   angry. I had always known that you ain't faithful,  smh

God forbid me?have you ever caught me cheating?whatever if you wanna prove difficult,I'm ready for you.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Goldieluks: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
Who is ijogozi K? My first time of seeing his post. Freecoke I thought the lucky man was silvertuke?
Oh so u played away match with ijogozi K for two months? Oh well babe enjoy.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^ dont tell me you are here to strrugle this available man with me! sad sad sad sad
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Goldieluks: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
Iya the secret huzzler. No wonder you dey single becos you want every available suitor.
Oloshi.
grin grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Goldieluks: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^ dont tell me you are here to strrugle this available man with me! sad sad sad sad

Struggle for a man who divorces his wife in public and aslo boast with a 2011 camry?
Hell No! Carry go far far abeg!
cool
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Iya the secret huzzler. No wonder you dey single becos you want every available suitor.
Oloshi.
grin grin
Are you insulting my prospect, ? You berra don't let me send a collabo or Sango and Ogun anger on You,  angry

freecocoa:

God forbid me?have you ever caught me cheating?whatever if you wanna prove difficult,I'm ready for you.
Do you want me to pack out your things by force?  undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Who is ijogozi K? My first time of seeing his post. Freecoke I thought the lucky man was silvertuke?
Oh so u played away match with ijogozi K for two months? Oh well babe enjoy.

Holy infant jesus!where did you spring out from,you want to spoil case for me?please o,so a sister can't do some back yard business without being told on?so you can't cover for me,na wa you o.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Goldieluks: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Are you insulting my prospect, ? You berra don't let me send a collabo or Sango and Ogun anger on You,  angry

What happened to freedom of speech?
pfft! angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

(
You know better than that na,how dare you when all the alaye's in nigeria are at my beck and call,touch my property and be bulldozed beyond recognition.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

You know better than that na,how dare you when all the alaye's in nigeria are at my beck and call,touch my property and be bulldozed beyond recognition.
Am sure you are aware of my position in the society, Well i would simply put you on house arrest, While my security takes care of your Touts, My own so called wife dealing with "Alaye's" No wonder you kept looking round when you got to my Banana Island apartment,
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Am sure you are aware of my position in the society, Well i would simply put you on house arrest, While my security takes care of your Touts, My own so called wife dealing with "Alaye's" No wonder you kept looking round when you got to my Banana Island apartment,
See you,which position?please let's not wash our dirty linens outside o cos if I open mouth hmmm,don't worry alaye is just one of the means with which to deal with you,I want to use them cos I know how much you fear them.Banana ko,paw paw island ni.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
hehehehehe, fake people living fake lives.idle hands!!!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

What happened to freedom of speech?
pfft! angry

Not when an angel like iyatrustee is involved! sad sad sad grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
Slimyem what's that supposed to mean?if na play stop am,did anyone invite you here?you that's not idle,I wonder what you are doing online and even replying to  this thread sef,don't provoke me o.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

hehehehehe, fake people living fake lives.idle hands!!!
This woman is just an example of one of those s*xually deprived wives out there, You berra get your self listed
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Slimyem what's that supposed to mean?if na play stop am,did anyone invite you here?you that's not idle,I wonder what you are doing online and even replying to  this thread sef,don't provoke me o.
no be play o and if i provoke you wetin you wan do??nada!
Ijogz K:

This woman is just an example of one of those s*xually deprived wives out there, You berra get your self listed
listed as what?tufia!i don't struggle for d1cks.
D1cks struggle for me.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bb Users Drop Your Pin / Late Night Crew / Naughty BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.