Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married (2510 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Everblazinggg(f): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
The one charm about marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties. Deceiving others,that is what d world call a romance.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
crystalballs:
On the internet no lady dates a married man.

But we keep hearing/seeing/reading many tales of single ladies dating married men.

Who is deceiving who?
Are you a lady: did you date or are you dating one?
Oya share your experience_ someone gats bell the cat. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by hammerT: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
cococandy:
I can't count the number of married men that used to make advances at me when I was still in school. Some look obviously married. Some look young enough that you can't tell unless someone who knows them tells you.
That's how they are busy ignoring their wives and their wives are busy on their own end bringing home pregnancies that don't belong to them.
At the end of the day na wee wee. cool

grin
badoski!
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Married men hunting single ladies since 1900 cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave / What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? / My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.