Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Whats Up Whatsapp... A True Life Testimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Up Whatsapp... A True Life Testimony (618 Views)

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Whats Up With This People / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Up Whatsapp... A True Life Testimony by princewaldex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Itz 2017 already wen i woke up and decide to open my whatsapp on my Nokia C3-00 thinking it won't work if whatsapp keep to their threat... And behold my whatsapp open and new message fly in like flash. I start to wonder why and i arrive at something. Tecno and other android manufacturer had bribe dem except Nokia and bb that understand naija situation and i realise say Nigeria dey recession and people no get money to change phone... Probably whatsapp cant bear the loss and im sure the new go pain 2go oo chai naija get correct jarzz oo...
Re: Whats Up Whatsapp... A True Life Testimony by real691(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
princewaldex:
Itz 2017 already wen i woke up and decide to open my whatsapp on my Nokia C3-00 thinking it won't work if whatsapp keep to their threat... And behold my whatsapp open and new message fly in like flash. I start to wonder why and i arrive at something. Tecno and other android manufacturer had bribe dem except Nokia and bb that understand naija situation and i realise say Nigeria dey recession and people no get money to change phone... Probably whatsapp cant bear the loss and im sure the new go pain 2go oo chai naija get correct jarzz oo...
2go still dey exist?
Re: Whats Up Whatsapp... A True Life Testimony by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Good Ways To End A Conversation Without Being Rude? / Why Are Wedding Rings Worn On The Left Finger? / New Whatsapp Group For Hook Up And Dating Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.