Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) (1436 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by wkkwl: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kilori so o...
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by softwerk(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
He broke up with me last night.........Simply because I asked him to come and see my people at the village this yeargrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by maikbanj(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Really touching and inspiring..."Ladies use ur head''- Linda Ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by Divay22(f): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Beautiful i must say.....

Being successful and being a failure is all about CHOICE
Best new Year gift.....

This deserve front page na cool

I can watch this when ever am down....Thanks Aunty linda kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by eezeribe(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
OK
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by Leriebloom(f): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
This was really captivating and touching.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hnmm

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by Trudiee(f): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divay22:
Beautiful i must say.....

Being successful and being a failure is all about CHOICE
Best new Year gift.....

This deserve front page na cool

I can watch this when ever am down....Thanks Aunty linda kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

dear.. summary of what she said please? network probs here at the villa, cant watch.

thank u
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by Divay22(f): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Trudiee:

dear.. summary of what she said please? network probs here at the villa, cant watch.

thank u
It's just an advice for young girls not to go after married men because of money,she talked about her life story,how rough and tough it was,the sleepless nights,hopeless days,many failures But today she can get anything she wants as far money can buy it,and there is nothing sweet and lovely than having your own money as a woman, Don't wait for a man before you live your life and dreams..........
Kudos to her kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss(hope i tried sad)

The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond Description......
Steve maraboli......

It's a must watch video....
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by Trudiee(f): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divay22:

It's just an advice for young girls not to go after married men because of money,she talked about her life story,how rough and tough it was,the sleepless nights,hopeless days,many failures But today she can get anything she wants as far money can buy it,and there is nothing sweet and lovely than having your own money as a woman, Don't wait for a man before you live your life and dreams..........
Kudos to her kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss(hope i tried sad)

The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond Description......
Steve maraboli......

It's a must watch video....

yea u tried joor. i thought that'd be the content. people see marriage as.. 'you have made it', which is so wrong
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Year Message To Every Young Nigerian Girl (Video) by Divay22(f): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Trudiee:

yea u tried joor. i thought that'd be the content. people see marriage as.. 'you have made it', which is so wrong
yes......
If one is not happy being single he or she will hardly be happy when married,that's why some marry for the wrong reasons,all.because of selfish interest.......

I pray God gives her a man,Not to complete her but to compliment her.

(1) (Reply)

5 Crazy Requests Women Make During S3X / Reason Why I Wont Attend Nairaland Party / Girl Rubs Boyfriend’s Sperm On Her Face – See Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.