Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day (41789 Views)

Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) / Governor Sani Bello Visits Niger State Cattle Grazing Reserve / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Femich18(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
softMarket:
grin grin. Joke of the year!!!

Niger Deltans...come and see oh

They said one woman lyk dat,enterd ur creeks o

Do u pple have two creeks? Cos I was expecting to see the Militants in the creeks,that she entered! grin

Or is the creeks now an amusement park? cheesy
Boring... lol
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by SweetJoystick(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice, but no be by pictures alone
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by prince9851(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by chimauga(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Why this April fool in January,
If they know that it is needles to clean up the area, why do they lunch OGONI clean up exercise, just to deceive people. Useless riffraffs

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Orikinla1: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Beautiful woman.
Brave woman.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Auntielinda(f): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
And how those this affect the price of petrol.
Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by protocoll(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
A wise man always keep mute if he doesn't have any sensible thing to say

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by bangging(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
are u saying that u are wise?
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by wtfCode: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
See the home of people feeding the nation angry

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
metro4:
Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed spent her new year in the creeks, in the Niger Delta to address the issues on the ND CleanUP. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-amina-mohammed-visits-niger.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

The stories that these lovely couple can tell will fill ten books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by seguno2: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
baybeeboi:
One of the only two Buhari's apointees that i so like. Always looks smart and beautiful.

Hope she visits the real damaged areas not the ones considered accessible.

Orikinla1:
Beautiful woman.
Brave woman.

If you sef dey chop other people dem dollars for ND clean up, you go look smart and beautiful pass.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Arizonaguy:
the only minister that is really working, she is going to be missed after taking that UN's job
*modified* nairaland is so full of negativity...the dude above me is a true definition of pessimist
Most likely an nnamdi kanu zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by seguno2: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
wtfCode:
See the home of people feeding the nation angry

Terrible, I tell yah.
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by seguno2: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
chimauga:
Why this April fool in January,
If they know that it is needles to clean up the area, why do they lunch OGONI clean up exercise, just to deceive people. Useless riffraffs

It is part of the change administration, Oga.
Sit back, relax and enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Topshow2010(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
This woman sef ,if u see her she wud look like a young damsel yet wen u see her in anoda tym she wud look an old woman.Anyway,its a new year I won't say much sha.
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by seguno2: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
Instead of insulting mr buhari and his cabinet 24/7, well a good prayer for the nation would have been really better, but what do I know? We can't all be pessimists who never sees anything good about the president, their country, etc. some of us will always stand for what is right, and for now, buhari is on track.

Nice one there mrs Amina Mohammed. For the first time in Nigeria, Niger/delta is given genuine and sincere attention by the FG, something even there "son" didn't give them.

What happened to your ears when AMNESTY was granted by Yar'Adua after he sent then VP Jonathan to negotiate with the militants?
Maybe you need to follow Buhari to London to see the surgeon who repaired his ears.
Prompt recovery.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by seguno2: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Topshow2010:
This woman sef ,if u see her she wud look like a young damsel yet wen u see her in anoda tym she wud look an old woman.Anyway,its a new year I won't say much sha.

You want marry am if she young?
Or you want be her toy boy if she old?
Oya, declare yah interest.
I can helep you negotiate FOC.
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by ufuosman(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
This one no b creek na, na water side she go.
If she one go creek hmmmm, na half way she go say she no dey go again. To enta creek na mind o.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by seguno2: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
duas4real:
I love this woman..... No wonder she's been picked by the UN. But abeg madam drop new year goodies for boys oooo

I can see my leader there Hon. Celestine Akpobari

From the ND Clean up money or from where?
Is that how your Hon. Celestine Akpobari drops goodies for boys instead of doing his WORK for the citizens who voted him?
Then you will forever keep complaining about undeveloped creeks.
Is that wisdom or foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by AntiNigerian: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
by the time we remove the Igbo speaking sides of the Niger delta, let's see how Nigeria Delta will look like!
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by adonis89(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
common shut up there. Wen typed ur rubbish above, did anyone abuse u?
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by Ebulonse(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
abeg who is she?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by ShakaZullu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. How old are you?
older than you cheesy
how's gworo business going?
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by EternalTruth: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
baybeeboi:
One of the only two Buhari's apointees that i so like. Always looks smart and beautiful.

Hope she visits the real damaged areas not the ones considered accessible.
thanks God someone else has also observed that...
BTW let her visit ogoni
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by EternalTruth: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
older than you cheesy how's gworo business going?
boss of life.. Happy new year TheMonster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by EternalTruth: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebulonse:
abeg who is she?
Buhari's mother. Dumb question
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by EternalTruth: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

You want marry am if she young? Or you want be her toy boy if she old? Oya, declare yah interest. I can helep you negotiate FOC.
for that kind old wrinkled face woman? Ogbeni why you enter new year with This kind dirty mindset?
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by EternalTruth: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

You want marry am if she young? Or you want be her toy boy if she old? Oya, declare yah interest. I can helep you negotiate FOC.
for that kind old wrinkled face woman? Ogbeni why you enter new year with This kind dirty mindset?
Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by ShakaZullu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
boss of life..
Happy new year TheMonster

same to you bro cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day by yedidiah(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
When dem go finally start the clean up of ogoniland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.