Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) (41716 Views)

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Lagos Goes After Enforcement Agent’s Officers Seen Attacking Residents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Fuel Price Hike: “Let the traffic breathe,” residents say, as they allege traffic has greatly reduced in Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8RXbXn08A

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Omo ibo go back to your potopoto republic and leave lagos for us,Tinubu is not the one makes your life miserable!

If u have a car which I doubt, I know u must have parked it.😂😂

448 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by nabiz(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:

If u have a car which I doubt, I know u must have parked it.😂😂
who dash monkey banana. Person wey never chop

417 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2023
nabiz:
who dash monkey banana. Person wey never chop
Omo, I go leave the case for u. U get bad mouth pass me biko 😂😂

275 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Suffering and smiling disease is an incurable disease in Nigeria. Our mumu never do.

Nigérians were jubiliating that people from across the borders were complaining that Tinubu removed the subsidy as if they had a special anti-suffering shield. cheesy

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by NeloNelo: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Fuel Price Hike: “Let the traffic breathe,” residents say, as they allege traffic has greatly reduced in Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8RXbXn08A

Seen this?

Fuel price hike: We’re all suffering – APC’s Bayo Onanuga

https://thegisthouse.com/fuel-price-hike-were-all-suffering-apcs-bayo-onanuga/

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Kukutenla: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin

Nlfpmod

Let the traffic breath

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2023
I left ikorodu around 7:06am this morning, I got to Eko Atlantic City before 08:15am. Before the removal of subsidy, I would have gotten to Eko Atlantic City around 11:30 or so f I leave home by 7:00

Traffic has really reduce in Lagos.

219 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I left ikorodu around 7:06am this morning, I got to Eko Atlantic City before 08:15am. Before the removal of subsidy, I would have gotten to Eko Atlantic City around 11:30 or so f I leave home by 7:00

Traffic has really reduce in Lagos.

So as it stands, vehicles and roads in Lagos are breathing, while the masses are suffocating.. grin.

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
There is no "Sit at home" like ds fuel hike oo. Street dry....

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Easybet1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Actually, I am happy with this increment because it reduce the generator noise to the minimum. Some useless set of people in my compound that don't allow me to sleep at night can no longer put on the generator again.

I hate it when people put on gen to run overnight

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by marlow1962(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by wildikeman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Omo ibo go back to your potopoto republic and leave lagos for us,Tinubu is not the one makes your life miserable!

How this one u dey yan about take concern the topic..??answer me bigot.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Not all Igbo hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland. I am sure of this fact 101%! My only issue with those minority of Igbo is that they don't speak up because they are scared. It is their silence that gave room to those ignorant of their positive vibes to dominate the narrative. I know many of my Igbo friends, especially the childhood friends, who will rather converse with me in Yoruba language than in English language. In fact, my Igbo friends overseas do it even more so that foreigners around them don't hear our conversations.

These minority of Igbo with excellent relationships and experience with their Yoruba need to speak up more and showcase how they have been blessed by their love for Yorubaland so the hate-filled Igbo can realise how they are hurting themselves and the Igbo tribe's reputation and relationship with the Yoruba.

Those Igbo who love the Yoruba and Yorubaland will always live in peace in Yorubaland, respect the Yoruba culture of respect for elders and leaders, pray for peace and prosperity of their hosts and Yorubaland will in turn bless them. They are the ones who are already Yoruba even by adoption. They will not go into politics of lies, hate and bigotry against the dominant political interests of the Yoruba not because they don't have a right to do so but because they cherish the Yoruba and want to make peace. They are not cowards but exposed, emotionally intelligent and wise people.

Meanwhike, this is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states. Invest in Lagos today.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Dididrumz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na wha

philiprosaville:

Because of your hatred towards the igbos, many igbos turn to dislike yorubas. I am sure even though you are Yoruba, you are not from Lagos. Which other city can Yorubas boast of again? You know Lagos is a metropolitan city and the federal government made it possible for the whole nation to contribute in the developement.

Oga, what is Your problem, ehhn?
I'm from Bayelsa, and I live in Bayelsa.

This demonic tribalism between You guys and the Yorubas, is one of the things killing this country.

Your hearts are filled with too much hatred.

The Hausa's are busy, playing and uping their political game.

The Igbos and Yorubas are busy, hating each other.

As for we, the southerners, I nor even know weitin to talk.

15 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by ecolime(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Carbon emission reduction on point cheesy

Transportation cost don pass 10% of my salary.

Had to adjust sharp sharp. See my new dressing to work. Na only Benz fit run am oo

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
This na the original sit at home

They no born u well you go comply without any force

No be only work from home dey now we now have work from work, go to office on Monday carry like two or three clothing in your bags, sleep in the office or with the security , come home twice a week

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by tnerro1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin Even in Abuja, traffic is very light, I like it like this jor

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Creamcrest(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Me I have already converted my car and generator to gas.

No time for nonsense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

So as it stands, vehicles and roads in Lagos are breathing, while the masses are suffocating.. grin.

👍👍👍🤝
🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheGift: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mozino007:

Tribalism is such a foolish and ignorant thing to engage in.

You left the Yoruba guy that was saying essentially the same thing to attack the Igbo guy.

If Ibo people live Lagos, will you travel to the East to go and by the spare parts they sell that keeps Lagos moving? Assuming you have a car.

If you trace your ancestry now, you may be shocked that one of your progenitors are the same ibo you hate so much.

53 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by EnglishUsa: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
I am really enjoying lagos now I swear, let them add 500 to it so that we can ride our bicycle in peace

41 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by iCauseTrouble: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
This traffic reduction will favour me and my family grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
I knew all my supporters were foolish enough to support me by making them play the tribal card. now i will show them that they are just inconsequential pawns..

On my flaccid manhood you must stand

-Yekini Amoda Ogunlere

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TsbAfrica: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Does this mean there is life after petrol? Amazing !!!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by LordAdam16: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
As our Ronu brothers now say, "Pressure ti wa"!

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Vexhuy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tinubu is just a foolish brain dead politician

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ / "Aisha Buhari, Better Return Before Someone Else Takes Over The Other Room" / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.