Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics (2059 Views)

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by chie8: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nollywood actor Benson Okonkwo celebrated his birthday last night in Enugu.The event was attended by Nigerian singer Flavour,comic actor Mr Ibu and his wife and a host of others.

See photos from the event below

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-from-nollywood-actor-benson.html?m=1

Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by chie8: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by haywire07(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
I believe Ibu's wife is cheating on him and Vice versa . she always look slutty too

1 Like

Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by pyyxxaro: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
haywire07:
I believe Ibu's wife is cheating on him and Vice versa . she always look slutty too

Very Seconded

I Suspect am pass my X galfriend cry

Always having a World look embarassed

#Quoters Abeg make una nor attack me#

1 Like

Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Space booked
Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
When Mr Ibu sits, he appears sleeping.

When he is standing, his facial expression would pass for one in coma.

When he is walking, the impression created is that of a drunk trying very hard to walk normally. In fact, any action from Ibu will make you smile grin.

Looking at Ibu and his wife, Ibu is pregnant and might deliver in a long time grin grin

Anyway, that's Ibu for you. He has surely paid his dues in Nollywood.
Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by Donshemzy1234: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Those who give a Bleep crew.....
Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
This mr ibu face dey always make me laugh even if I dey vex grin The man dey make cool cash with him mumu looking face. grin

Na dis kin thing go make me begin to pray so that God go give me mumu face tongue
Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by angelTI(f): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
It was a black and white party obviously.
Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by plucky16(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: Flavour Hangs Out With Mr Ibu & His Wife At Benson Okonkwo's Birthday Party(pics by Nixiepie(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mr ibu wife is full of life sha

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Over Exposed Boobs During Paris Fashion Week. Photos / The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) / Sade Adu's Daughter Has Officially Removed Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.