Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) (720 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by cerahlee(f): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year to you all... And It's also my birthday......How many likes for me smiley wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by buygala(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
@ 3rd pix

I sure say the foam wey dey dat bra go do to use for 3-seater settee grin

Three Gbosaaaa for your padded bra please smiley

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday Ceral smiley

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy Birthday and new year to you

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by professorfal: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
HBD you look like my new year BAE resolution.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
HBD

Btw, Nice beach

2 Likes

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
buygala:
@ 3rd pix

Three Gbosaaaa for your padded bra ...I sure say the foam wey dey dia go do to use for 3-seater settee grin
abeg once in a while act ur age

Happy bday cerahlee , sweet pictures

3 Likes

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by professorfal: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
buygala:
@ 3rd pix

Three Gbosaaaa for your padded bra ...I sure say the foam wey dey dia go do to use for 3-seater settee grin

lwkm hahahahaha seems they have used padded bra to extort you once.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by cerahlee(f): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Happy birthday Ceral smiley
thanks Alondra
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by buygala(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
judefcc:

And You are who Sir? .....Uncle Methuselah?

Better park well and send her a pm if that's what thy soul lusteth after sad

Please don't use me to form "Defender of the Universe" so that I won't invoke the anger of the gods of my village on you undecided
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by cerahlee(f): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
judefcc:

Thank you for putting him in his place

2 Likes

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by kinggogo: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ok, we've seen u
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday .

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by PETRUCE007: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday....enjoy!!!!

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Ucyclers: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy Birthday cerahlee, WULLNP......

cc. lalasticlala farano rocktation

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
buygala:

And You are who Sir? .....Uncle Methuselah?

Better park well and send her a pm if that's what thy soul lusteth after sad

Please don't use me to form "Defender of the Universe" so that I won't invoke the anger of the gods of my village on you undecided
if som1 talks to ur sister like that , i will fight him wink
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by EmperorLee(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday, cheers.

Which Lee temple are you from though?

1 Like

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by buygala(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
judefcc:
if som1 talks to ur sister like that , i will fight him wink

And since I don't have a sister, fight yourself cool
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
buygala:

And since I don't have a sister, fight yourself cool
is that why u dont appreciate women , u have a mother
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by buygala(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
judefcc:
is that why u dont appreciate women , u have a mother

And I appreciated her padded bra...i even gave her padded bra a 2-hand salute smiley

Please how is that "don't appreciate women" ?
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Draei: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coming from a year old account with
only 12 comments? Alright, next thread.
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Draei:
Coming from a year old account with
only 12 comments? Alright, next thread.
she must be active b4 u believe

not everyone is jobless like u to stay online always
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Draei: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
judefcc:

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(Cerahlee) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
judefcc:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Make Your DREAM GIRL Fall For You / 5 Ways To Make Him Open Up To You / What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.