Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 (1405 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / The Bitter Experience Of Gionee / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
I bought the phone, gionee m6 on the 28th of December, after creating a thread about it. I noticed a lot of Nigerians don't like the price of the phone, most complain it's too expensive, and started comparing it to other Chinese phones which they claim has the same spec but more cheaper.

What I noticed about the phones they compare with gionee m6 is that, those other "better phones and cheaper phones" are usually plastic bodied compared to gionee m6 that is metallic, sturdy and premium in body form.

Gionee m6 plus is cheaper than Gionee m6, despite having better specs than it, you know why? It's because gionee m6 plus is plastic, so you see the effect of the materials the phone is made with on the price on the phone.

I also noticed that most phones compared with gionee m6 don't necessarily have similar specs with gionee m6, they usually have lower ram(3G) or lower battery capacity (3000-4000 mAh) or lower internal storage (32Gb), so there really is very little basis for comparison.

Also Gionee m6 appears on big website such as Forbes to be the most secured phone in the world, being the first phone to use an encrypted chip inside it. So every other phone compared with it doesn't have encrypted chip embedded in it.

The phones that still manage to have at least 90%of the specs of gionee m6, usually lack premium feel, and the user experience is usually poor, gionee m6 comes with a superb user interface Amigo Os 3.5 which is the latest designed UI of Android 6.0

Verdict:
Without bias or sentiment, gionee m6 is definitely worth the price of 120k, considering all the specs, the premium feel, the materials, the hardware encryption, the reputation the phone now has, and the gionee support we have in Nigeria.
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by swagenity(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
The
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
swagenity:
The

Spacebooker well done

In the main time join CFC platform and make 100% of your donations within 48hrs.

Join now

https:///6ORyfEGXljf0h2sCvKqzym
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by parrotibaba(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Last year na tecno marketers, this year Gionee?

No wahala at all.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by oxmale: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
cool
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by Xhaka(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
parrotibaba:
Last year na tecno marketers, this year Gionee?

No wahala at all.
\
Na wetin you dey monitor for NL be that?
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by queenfav(f): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tell them op...I am glad you share my thoughts on this, it's worth every penny.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
queenfav:
Tell them op...I am glad you share my thoughts on this, it's worth every penny.

Fine lady how is ur business going?
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by parrotibaba(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Xhaka:
\ Na wetin you dey monitor for NL be that?
Are you a Gionee marketer?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by donshady(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Very soon you'll tell me you want to buy Gionee m6plus. Mismanagement of fund.
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by queenfav(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Jackofall:

Fine lady how is ur business going?
fine ooo... Blushing! Abeg..pls come and buy hair for that your gf or sister o..I dey find money.
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2017
queenfav:
fine ooo... Blushing! Abeg..pls come and buy hair for that your gf or sister o..I dey find money.

LOL, you don't want her to be financially independent again as per ur thread
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by TappGroupNG: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2017
What you said about the plastic case is not always true.
Tecno phantom 6 comes with a sleek metallic body
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by queenfav(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jackofall:

LOL, you don't want her to be financially independent again as per ur thread
lol...She needs to look good too na, I sell and i am always on human hair weaves.
Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by parrotibaba(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Xhaka:

Is it your job to monitor marketers on NL?
Is it your job to monitor concerned nairalanders worried about the clogging of this section with marketers?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 by Rozaystunna(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oga Na rubbish you just right, you wasted yo money iswr
Don't cry much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo On Video Mode. .. How Do I Remove It / Hello I Bought A New Iphone Battery And Uses All Juice / Jumia Nigeria Begins Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)- Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.