Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) (17356 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) by koikoi2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin was born in Burutu, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria on 15 February 1972. He had his primary school education at Zuokunor Primary School in Burutu L.G.A of Delta State between 1981 and 1986. His secondary education was at Gbesa Grammar School Ojobo, between 1986–1992.

He is married to Anthonia Fufeyin and they have four children: Harriet, Kindness, Goodness and Happiness. He was born in a polygamous home and is the 22 child out of the 36 children sired by his father, late Livingson Stevenson Toboukeyei Fufeyin and Asetu.

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (born 15 February 1972, Burutu, Delta State, Nigeria) is the founder and head Prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. He founded the church on 3 April 2010.

Below are his prophecies for the year 2017 which he prophesied during the Cross-Over Service titled "2017 - Your Enemies Must be Put to Shame" at the Mercy City ground, Warri, Delta State.

1. 2017 will be harder than 2016 but those who believe Christ will not know hardship.

2. A president is coming to deliver Nigeria but not this year. He will be christian president. The problem we are facing will surely come to pass.

3.Let us pray for the governors, president and Ministers of God. Something is about to happen to a Minister of God. I will not mention his name for security reasons.

4.Pray for those doing plane plane business. If they are not ready let them leave us alone. I see the passengers in the plane crying. Something happened to the engine. It is a company plane but with prayers it can be averted. Read Psalm 121 before you enter any plane.

5. A strange sickness will come this year but prayers will make it disappear. It is from the coven. I don't know the name of the sickness but doctors will give it a name.

6. A panic will happen in different countries. Let us pray.

7. Pray for children going to school. Kidnapping rate will be higher in the Niger Delta.

8. Armed robbers who refuse to repent will meet their Waterloo in the hands of the police.

9. A house like a Supermarket will burn. Lagos state should pray, I see fire.

10.people who has no hope in 2016 will have hope this year.

11. Let us pray for the Eastern part of this country so that Independence should not come up again. Let us not shed the blood of our brothers.

12. Accusation will come to me Prophet Jeremiah but it will backfire to the sender.

13.People who has not driven cars before, they will drive cars and people on rented apartments will buy their own lands and build on it.

14. Many people will travel abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) by Flexherbal(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Some people are bookmarking these prophecies ooo!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) by koikoi2(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
This post now has 348 views with only 2 posts. Why are the mods this wicked. An important post like this should have hit fp immediately but rather topics on snake, monitor lizard, exotic photos of one curvy olosho is what u see on fp everyday.

Pls Seun put this on fp so we monitor these prophecies whether they will be fulfilled or not. I attended the service and the Man of God said them in my presence and I penned then down,

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) by Eldee54321(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Flexherbal:
Some people are bookmarking these prophecies ooo!
Idon do am already cos I dey watch
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) by BBBlaze: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Eldee54321:
Idon do am already cos I dey watch

Watch man...how far have it been; any update?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) by Eldee54321(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
BBBlaze:

Watch man...how far have it been; any update?
am looking at 1 n 13 is already coming to pass...also 11...biafra land ...ibos fighting for their own independence...No 3..our president...if u know what I mean...m still watching sha

(1) (Reply)

God Hates Divorce But What Do You Do When One Party Walks Out Of A Marriage? / Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Gunmen Attacked cardinal John Onaiyekan In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.