Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) (1709 Views)

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene / How Do I Get To Ikeja Police Headquarters Lagos, From OYO State???? / Visit To The Headquarters Of Jehovah's Witnesses - Warwick NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi Guys,
We all know all businesses and companies have their headquarters in which the policies, decisions and conclusion take place, for their branches to follow.
So, I'm here to show you some selected social media/website headquarters. Some may have seen it....while some hasn't.
I won't give all cos of your data and stuff, but I'll continue on another thread with another sector.
They all have restaurant, gym, bar, cafe, recreation centre, wi-fi lounge, e.t.c...just for me to summarise
Enjoy.

NB: These are not all pics but i just choose the ones that'll make you smile.
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by TUANKU(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pics.
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Google
Location: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California.

2 Likes

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
More Of Google

2 Likes

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
MPK 21 - Facebook

It's the only building among these that has a 3.6 acres rooftop garden.

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
More Of Facebook

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
YouTube

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
More Of YouTube

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Netflix

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
More Of Netflix

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Instagram

Note that Instagram has 3 buildings of the same architectural design in their vicinity.

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
More Of Instagram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
More Of Twitter

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Don't forget Nairaland o

4 Likes

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Justwise, DisGuy
Pls assist, i really don't know the section that i can post this.
Please help me push it to the permanent site grin grin
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
Don't forget Nairaland o
I would have love to, but you know....
Oga Seun wants to be anonymous grin grin
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by amidel(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Oga Seun, when are we going to see our Nairaland building
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by GreatSage: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Interesting..
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by akaza90(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=StephenBB post=90314510]Cc: Lalasticlala, Justwise, DisGuy
Pls assist, i really don't know the section that i can post this.
Please help me push it to the permanent site
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by Kissingerright(f): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Are these places on earth too? shocked
Beautiful places and atmosphere.
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
wetin keenly for nairaland headquarter pic
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by Kusheer(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
What of xnxx or xvideos

3 Likes

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nairaland 265 anonymous street, beside Oando fuelling station somewhere in Lagos�
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by oyekan1997(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Kusheer:
What of xnxx or xvideos

Bhad guy grin grin
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Nawa oo, all of them just arrange for California cheesy

1 Like

Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kusheer:
What of xnxx or xvideos
Badt guy... grin
I noo see their own o!, maybe them dey hide
As in, you know na grin grin
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Keshinr0:
wetin keenly for nairaland headquarter pic
You fit wait tire o!
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kissingerright:
Are these places on earth too? shocked
Beautiful places and atmosphere.
Yes o!
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by StephenBB(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
feelgoodstuffs:
Nawa oo, all of them just arrange for California cheesy
Maybe na because of the cool environment and land wey dey there
Re: Headquarters Of Some Selected Popular Websites (photos) by ODJ124(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
kudos op..... the pictures are cool..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!denied Of Spanish Schengen Visa Recently / Shengen Countries / Yankari Games Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.