Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? (1651 Views)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by marvelck: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
To most naija guys, helping or assisting your girlfriend or wife in the kitchen is an abomination. Chei!

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Gone are those days men find that abominable. This era is of equity. Men who help their babe or wife out in the kitchen tend to be all loving, caring, and romantic. Kitchen sex might happen; who knows
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by ikbnice(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
It is not wrong but just don't make it a habit.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Naa, it's never wrong. I always do it wen my bae come around. It gives us joy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by Splinz(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Nope, not at all. It's a very romantic thing to do.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2017
Most Nigerian men are slow

Give them two centuries more tongue
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Help/Assist His Girlfriend Or Wife In The Kitchen? by oloyede252(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Most Nigerian men are slow
Give them two centuries more tongue
Really. hope many of them are from your family.

(1) (Reply)

Skinny Girls Are You Into Huge Guys? / A Nairalander Meets The President In London And Also Gets Hot Tw....(pics). / University Of Abuja Female Student Raped While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.