Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) (4542 Views)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure (2) (3) (4)

Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by oleeverking(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
It looks like Usher was enjoying a peachy New Year's Eve.
For the cheeky singer posted a picture of his wife Grace's naked rear on social media for his fans to enjoy on Saturday.
His other half, who also serves as his manager, was leaning over the side of a bath as they enjoyed a vacation in the Bahamas.
A booty-ful sight: Cheeky Usher posted a snap of his wife Grace's naked rear on Instagram on New Year's Eve
+3
A booty-ful sight: Cheeky Usher posted a snap of his wife Grace's naked rear on Instagram on New Year's Eve
It seems they had just enjoyed a feast, for in addition to Grace's buns, bowls and a plate of cake were also visible.
And the 38-year-old Burn singer was obviously impressed by his other half's delightful derriere, as he captioned his Instagram post, 'bonita,' which is Spanish for beautiful.

The couple got married in a low-key ceremony back in September 2015 while vacationing in Cuba.
It has certainly been a memorable year for the chart-topper.

Mixing business with pleasure: He married his business manager in a low-key ceremony back in September 2015 while vacationing in Cuba
For Grace was by the Yeah favourite's side as his star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame was unveiled in September, along with stepson Raiden, his wife Grace Miguel, his stepdaughter Leaf and his two sons Usher Raymond V, eight, and seven-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond.

He was also joined by musical and film luminaries, including pop icon Stevie Wonder, Black Eyed Peas front man will.i.am. and movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

At the ceremony Usher jokingly told fans: 'It is because of you guys that I have this moment. It is because of you that this shining star will be here and I leave it up to you -- it's your responsibility -- to come down here every chance you get to shine my star.
more Unclothed photos http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2017/01/omg-usher-posts-photo-of-wife-graces.html

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by kilokeys(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
haaaaa.. this world yaff finis
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by Angelinastto(f): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2017
WTF! WAS HE THINKING?
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by daPretender: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by Mjshexy(f): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2017
He's got no respect for the wife at all & if by chance she permitted him to do that then she herself has no respect for herself shikena...

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by veekiestickz(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Is da really his wifeys yansh??
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by ramdris(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Wao!

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by autotrader014(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2017
veekiestickz:
Is da really his wifeys yansh??
No! Its her head.. undecided

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by Mikylopez(f): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2017
really its wrong... really wrong... wouldn't want my husband to try such

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by brandydaniells(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
all because of fame
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Mjshexy:
He's got no respect for the wife at all & if by chance she permitted him to do that then she herself has no respect for herself shikena...

See diz one.. u kno kno diz white pipo again.
Trust me d lady would be happy abt this.

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Mikylopez:
really its wrong... really wrong... wouldn't want my husband to try such

U lied I must try dat grin
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2017
This incitement is an ajar to man! It detrimentically deregulationise their marriage. Usher needs a sense of marital courtesy or else in time to come he will spend time jeopardizing his frostbit.
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by teozey111(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
na waaa ooo....the yansh be like wetin recession affect
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by ramdris(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
tHaPsAmIsT:
This incitement is an ajar to man! It detrimentically deregulationise their marriage. Usher needs a sense of marital courtesy or else in time to come he will spend time jeopardizing his frostbit.
In simple terms pls...

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mjshexy:
Her WIFE is also stupid.
Stupid people end up together ,most times

Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
How that 1 take concern me, if he lyk make he post d center of gravity, na he property.

As i c usher, i bin tink say na my church usher because i dey luk d man and he wife wit 1 kind eyes.
Re: Usher Posts Photo Of Wife Grace's Unclothed B0tt0m As They Welcome Newyr(photos) by oleeverking(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
lmao. i call this love mehn

Lil Wayne Buys Diamond ‘SATAN’ CHAIN.. To Celebrate The Carter 5! / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Rocks Bra Top As She Steps Out In Style