Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back (956 Views)

How I Got My Lover Back Through The Great Spell Caster Dr Mazzoni / Get Ur Lost Lover Back In 7days / To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by Alxmyr(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
Break up is inevitable at times. But before break-up, when the love is getting sour, what extent can you go to make up with her/him. Worst still, if s/he is the reason the relationship is not working.
To what extent can you make peace at all cost?
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by xynerise: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Threaten her with a koboko. grin. Just kidding. Remember what she likes most and buy it for her. Also tell her how much you love her that you never do anything to hurt her feelings. If option 2 did not work then use option 1. grin
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
Give him a call undecided
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
Not a damn thing. They are an ex for a reason.
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by xynerise: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
@poster. If you want it to be an ex thing then use option 1 before you leave her and this time make it real so you will not end up like Mr blazer. grin
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by echobee(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
first of all, do shakara 4 am, but if he no look my side, i go bed am publicly, privately, send sobber text msgs, beg am 4 bed.
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by axeman85(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
light red candles with her picture in the middle. grin
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2009
Puhleaseee if a dude wanna leave then he can as well kiss my butt bye!

a few tears and after that LIFE GOES ON!
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by iice(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
To what extent?

I laff in congolese cheesy
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by whitesturd(f): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
Abeg i cant go to any extent.if he is the one at fault.y would i beg.wd jst try make up bt if he doesnt change,y kill mysef.wd move on jare.afterall there are many fishes in the river. cool grin cheesy
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by Alxmyr(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
There is always the breaking point. Few months ago I have to knee for my girl in a public place. Although I was the one at fault.
But yesterday, someone went to the extent of going on air (a radio station in Abuja) to plead with a girl which from his side of the story threaten to quit their relationship because he saw a text message he sent to her being sent to other guys by her. He was furious and reacted negatively. Later, he calm himself down, went back to the lady and the lady said she is no longer interested in the relationship.
And I asked myself, why embarrass the young lady with a live call on radio, all in the name of getting her back. She had made up her mind. Going to that extent was manipulating her choice.
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by 190: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
i wud go to the xtent of bathing who ever she is currently wit
with acid

if i dont have u
No1 wud~
i can die for love ooh undecided undecided
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by riversman: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
I will enter river niger, lol

Or i will kidnap her MOTHER for a LOVE ransome, grin
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by Alxmyr(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2009
190:

i wud go to the xtent of bathing who ever she is currently wit
with acid

if i dont have u
No1 wud~
i can die for love ooh undecided undecided

Haba. That will be wicked.
riversman:

I will enter river niger, lol

Or i will kidnap her MOTHER for a LOVE ransome, grin

I can see you have sympathy for militants
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by riversman: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2009
@ALXMYR - why not!!! if ur grandmother and aunties were killed for no just cause, will you sit and watch like a fool, NIGERIAN GOVT IS A SCAM and they deserve all NEGATIVE PRESS And violence,
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by tRoOE(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2009
Not a damn thing
I believe if sumthing is rightful mine, it will surely come back to me
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by platinumnk(f): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2009
@Topic- None

Once its gone its gone. Time for the next best thing I guess.

Though I did go back one time, but I didnt do anything to win him back, we just didnt have closure, and we stopped it soon after. lipsrsealed
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by AdexBabie: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2009
infact i can go to any lenght just to get him back, by calling him time to time by word of encouragement e.g. romantic word, love messages etc grin tongue
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by 190: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2009
^^

And u havent done dat to me in a meanwhile~
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by LordReed(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
What made dem go in the first place? Then remove it!
Re: What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Alxmyr: There is always the breaking point. Few months ago I have to knee for my girl in a public place. Although I was the one at fault.
But yesterday, someone went to the extent of going on air (a radio station in Abuja) to plead with a girl which from his side of the story threaten to quit their relationship because he saw a text message he sent to her being sent to other guys by her. He was furious and reacted negatively. Later, he calm himself down, went back to the lady and the lady said she is no longer interested in the relationship.
And I asked myself, why embarrass the young lady with a live call on radio, all in the name of getting her back. She had made up her mind. Going to that extent was manipulating her choice.

ladies!

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I So Addicted To Pregnant Women / Strategy Of Love / He Got Married Without Her Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.