Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (75005 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by bigerboy200: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
Hey girl, this is why you should not invest more than six months of your life in any relationship without having a clear knowledge of your plans for the future. People are mean, it's a fact, hope you've learned from this, I pray you find a better man soon.
...after she has bin harvested for good 4 years Guys wicked sha..
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Ezionye(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Youngzedd:
We have too many ladies who are marriageable, but only few are truly marriageable.

Doesn't make sense undecided
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Fulaman198(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, life goes on! smiley

Boys are Mostly dickheads. smiley
So, Puleeeeeeease! don't sulk, Move the hell on!
don't let nothing Hold you back. Look Good, Get independent, wash up good and Have great Ass!

Another Prince Charming would Come knocking. there's so many sharks to choose from. grin

Are women not the same way and try to play victim afterwards? Hypocritical much?
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO. grin

Hell No! I'd rather watch Papa Ajasco than that piece of Garbage!

It's that easy if you put your heart to it. tongue
Getting Independent is pretty easy... Hustle, Hustle, Hustle.
Getting Great Ass Is Also easy-Squatts and Butt toning exercises. cool
Looking good is pretty easy too. tongue

Boys of these century want nothing but Good butt, A neat woman, And If they're not Much of an insecure prick, They'd want an independent one too. grin So, voila! She'd get 'em. like ants to sugar! tongue

U n Ur a obsession with great ass! cheesy
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by logica(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
OK
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Fulaman198(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Funny response cool

Back to the story, there are always two sides of a story. Only God knows what could have happened that made that guy dumped the lady. One cannot just jump into conclusion after hearing the lady's side of the story.

The lady is pretty no doubt but maybe her disgusting attitude and ferocious love for money might have cause total turn off for the guy.

Quoted for the truth
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
tomdon:
All these useless ladies are boring
Why's it a big deal that a man did not marry you?
Can marriage be forced??
The only big deal is because they just open their cheap pussies wide while claiming relationship and clinging to a man who will marry them only over his dead body.
I bet you if a lady is not compromised sexually with any man, break up with her and she'll thank the man because she has lost nothing to any man.
Just a matter of time the right man will come and do things the right way.
I'm by no means talking about all the secondary virgins oo, after chopping all types of dicks will now enter church and become church worker now claiming no sex before marriage
GODBLESS YOU...THAT A GIRL HAD SEX WT A GUY FOR YEARS CANT BE EQUAL TO HIM MARRYING HER BT MY FELLOW GIRLS WONT LISTEN...WELL HER LOSS. SHE SHLD MOVE ON
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Add your own spice to the story.

Birds of a feather
wristbangle:

Sorry if I am being blunt but I won't say he is a cheat. This lady in question might have displayed some ridiculous attitudes whereby the guy has called her attention to but she failed to change. To add salt to injury, the mother disapprove the relationship he had with the igbo lady for a lady from his tribe (which means he already has a plan B) and by virtue of this, it also happens to ladies who keep several guys on their proposal list hence pick the best among. If your boyfriend is derailing and another guy is showing keen interest who happens to possess all the quality you want in a man, won't you keep him in your silo?

Ofcourse I don't need to argue that she is an attention seeker which already is a bad omen for any guy who wants to date let alone marry her in future. She needs to fix herself. She is not a relationship material let alone that of marriage.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Fourwinds: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
refiner:
A pretty gal like that...

Attitude matters a lot tho...even with great ass and beauty,u can still be dumped like a piece of trash if you have a bad attitude...cc estharfabian
refiner baby...so u don dey know d secret now
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Ezionye(f): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
deenee:
Cheap publicity. You had to copy Toke, Linda, Bella Naija etc to achieve what exactly?

Sorry to bust your bubble but most matured men are not like that oh. Matured men will likely date you and put you on the side chick levels and do this for donkey years and you suddenly wake up and discover that the dude is getting married to some random chick who is just an ordinary Jane Doe. Men want a woman who can hold a house down and not some egocentric chick who storms out of the house at the slightest provocation.

My niece used to do this because she is a combo of beauty and brains and this got to her so bad but nobody taught her to sit up when she lost like three correct guys to other smart ladies.

On a final note....are you reporting the guy to the trio of Linda, Bella and Toke so they can stop the wedding or what?

Matured men do what sire?

Matured men dont do side chicks. And am sure he must have noticed her egocentricity or whatever you are assuming for the FOUR years they dated.

A mature man, realising some faults he cannot tolerate in a woman, will end the relationship and start another.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by PrettyGaby(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pierocash:
Lack of attitude have cost so many women of this days their relationshp,bt they wil kip saying 'my boyfrnd of 10 yrs broke my heart,men are wicked'
Now ask me,who wants to marry a knife instead of a wife?
and it takes ten years to notice a bad attitude? puhleeze.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
truthsayer007:

Your name often rings in my head & i really don't know why sad

Lol. grin

it's an adorable name.. cool
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

don't let nothing Hold you back. Look Good, Get independent, wash up good and Have great Ass!

Another Prince Charming would Come knocking. there's so many sharks to choose from. grin

Yu haff scarrar my head grin
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Youngzedd(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ezionye:

Doesn't make sense undecided

What are you guilty of
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by DozieInc(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

So Estharfabian is "all feminists"? Or you don't know know what to comment.
Only reacted to her post... I see you "know" what to comment.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by oshorstan(f): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
This relationship crash almost blew my head...Guys pls stick to one girl, I beg you...Say no to emotional rise, it is highly deceptive. value your woman pls..
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
iamGraced:

Yu haff scarrar my head grin
gringrin
Inna good way abi?

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Okay maybe that is the reason why of recent divorce rate is high because some guys out of sheer stupidity marry for beauty. Any guy whey e try am, naim cup of tea be that. Yes beauty is good, what about her character? Does it compliment or antagonise her beauty?

Between, I spied on your profile pix and if that is you there, I won't be last to say your beauty is extraordinary. cool

Lots of guys are moved by superficial things, so it's not that hard for a pretty girl to get hitched. Staying hitched is usually the issue

Thanks for the compliment BTW smiley

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Zane2point4(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
cococandy:
Add your own spice to the story.

Birds of a feather

Madame cococandy, abeg Leme alone oo! No be true I yan? sad
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Khd95:
Ok
when u tell people to stop dating tins and focus on God, they won't hear, people should work on themselves, allow the word of God to purge you, learn to be homey, Godfearing and encourage courtship, and not this dating of a thing, it helps to preserve ones prestige, sumtimes I wonder with the way many people are living on misplaced priorities I weep, girls don't want to be humble and be women indeed, their eyes are just up, looking for already made, who they will be sumones babymama and all that, guys the same, always want it on a fast lane, I dey watch the whole show for 3D. God help us.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Ezionye(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Youngzedd:

What are you guilty of

I wonder how this question relates to the topic or the quotes.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wristbangle: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
safarigirl:

Lots of guys are moved by superficial things, so it's not that hard for a pretty girl to get hitched. Staying hitched is usually the issue

Thanks for the compliment BTW smiley

That my friend is the real deal at the "bolded"

You are welcome at the "italics"
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:
gringrin

Inna good way abi?

grin b4!!!
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
XendersPride:
Seriously? angry
my dear seriously o.
Even you, as you fine like this, e no suppose hard you to see husband
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Teedawg: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

hmmm if boys are mostly dickhead all of a sudden a prince charming will just appear from the remaining few abi.you girls are quick to generalize guys quickly and act as if thou at holy you people make mistakes too you think he'll just dump her just like that I mean women do that to . so try to get the story from both sides before making a decision. thou what he did was wrong.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Silumi(f): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pierocash:
Lack of attitude have cost so many women of this days their relationshp,bt they wil kip saying 'my boyfrnd of 10 yrs broke my heart,men are wicked'
Now ask me,who wants to marry a knife instead of a wife?
..hu is a knife and how does it relate to this story
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Silumi(f): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
until both of u stand on that alter just b acting single.my father taught me never to give my all to a man. he is a wise father.four years of her life down d drain....wat a waste mwchhh
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by buffalowings: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
And all these boys that want complete package, their prick is nothing to write home about. Smh

Seriously undecided

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wristbangle: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
safarigirl:
my dear seriously o.

Lol na so e easy make person see husband. Shey u know wetin be her criteria? This lady sef cheesy

Xenderspride, no allow your enter beauty ya head. No mind safarigirl oo wink
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
XendersPride:
Seriously? angry
my dear seriously o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.