Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? (1658 Views)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
Good morning people,

Happy New Year and I trust you are well.

During the holidays, I had engaged in discussing with both single and married Women and I discovered something.

Most Women, even though they love their Men may likely cheat if they don't get enough during SEX. Initially, I was thinking it was just the over exposed Women that feel that way. Hello NO, even the " Churchy Sisters" feel that way, you'd be amazed.

Now before I buttress my point further, there are 3 likely reasons a Woman may cheat on her man:

1. Money

2. She's a nympho

3. The man can't satisfy her in bed ( Maybe he can't last long, has a small carrot and she has tested big cucumbers)

4. Emotional solace ( After a quarrel, between both parties, Woman ends up meeting an old close friend or one random guy who sweeps her off her feet for the night).

5. Child Bearing: I hear stories about some old traditional Men, Fake Pastors and the rest brain washing our Women who are looking for the issue of the Womb. This life's full of crazy shit I tell you!

I have spoken to lots of Woman and what I can deduce from them is this:

No matter how wealthy a man is, if he cannot " service a Woman's congo properly", she will cheat!

Oh Yes, I have seen Women with rich husbands fight over " mess Boys"

I had a conversation with one assumed " born again sister" and guess what she told me?

Bros forget oh, before I marry I must test. I was awed! I said to her, I thought you were born again? And she answered, let me tell you something, I don't want to do all that " let's wait till we get married thing" and then find out his penis is small or he can't satisfy me in Bed. Sisterrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I yelled, so you like it big and healthy huh? I see...

My fellow brothers, if you are having erectile dysfunction, I'd suggest you look for a solution. Listen, you don't have to be shy about it. I know it's hurtful... Even if you try to form " James Bond" about it, Mehn.... Your Woman might be looking to try somewhere else and I tell you, once she meets any of those " F.uck B.oys" and they hit her so hard that she calls them " Daaaddddyyy", you are HISTORY!

No matter how good a Woman is, she wants good SEX! She wants to go to " Sky 9" abi what do they call it! She wants to orgasm, she really wants to feel like a WOman. See bro, when you are pounding and he face begins to change emotionally and she becomes more sexy, I really don't know how to describe that kind of face right now.... Just know you are hitting the thing.

This is just my 2 cents though... A lot is happening and even married Woman now see sleeping around as nothing as " Oga no dey fit service them"

If you have any diverse view about this topic, let's talk

Peace

Dr. Feel Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by otipoju(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
No man can ever satisfy a woman. Stop deceiving your self.
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2017
nawo bros this early morning on a new year.
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by wtfCode: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Prick matter of cus

1 Like

Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
otipoju:

Lies
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
otipoju:

Or " You can never satisfy your own Woman you meant?"
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
nawo bros this early morning on a new year.

Baba the matter plenty you no go understand!
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by otipoju(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Lies

I don't blame you. Only matured minds can understand. How do you satisfy people who don't know what they want.

You will only do your best and leave the rest.
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by otipoju(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2017
DrFeelGood:

Brother, no be by typing of epistle. Only matured men will understand. When your girlfriend comes visiting once in a week...it is easy. When you sleep beside a na.ked woman every night for the rest of your life with all the live drama you put up with during the day, you will understand what the Yoruba people mean by " Olomi lo ma re".

For now fool yourself that you are the number one satisfier of women worldwide. To the initiated it just proves you are a JJC.

When you jam confirmed THOT who is on welfare, does not go to work and whose lifestyle is to smoke weed, drink liquor , party and have sex everyday even when she is menstrauting, and will **** you to stupor, you will be really humble about whatever sexual prowess you think you have and will not write this gibberish.

Try having sex everyday for six months straight and come back and tell us if any man can truly truly satisfy a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2017
DrFeelGood:

Thanks for that response to him

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by kwyllancy: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
See bro, when you are pounding and he face begins to change emotionally and she becomes more sexy, I really don't know how to describe that kind of face right now.... Just know you are hitting the thing.

I can't stop laughing, bc d face is usually indescribable. If u make the mistake of laughing, u must explain it or forget about d sex. I usually remove my face to avoid problem. grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2017
otipoju:

Brother, no be by typing of epistle. Only matured men will understand. When your girlfriend comes visiting once in a week...it is easy. When you sleep beside a na.ked woman every night for the rest of your life with all the live drama you put up with during the day, you will understand what the Yoruba people mean by " Olomi lo ma re".

For now fool yourself that you are the number one satisfier of women worldwide. To the initiated it just proves you are a JJC.

When you jam better African American woman who is on welfare, does not go to work and whose lifestyle is to smoke weed, drink liquor , party everyday and have sex even when she is menstrauting, and will **** you to stupor, you will be more humble about whatever sexual prowess you think you have and will not write this gibberish.

Until you can **** every blessed day for six months non stop, keep your boasting to yourself.

Your response is quite emotional,

Inbetween the lines I can understand what you feel smiley

Scroll up again to the subject matter and read it very well smiley

You'd be surprised at how much this issue is messing up marriages and relationships.

Meanwhile, this post was not put up to brag about anything... So calm down smiley
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2017
kwyllancy:

I can't stop laughing, bc d face is usually indescribable. If u make the mistake of laughing, u must explain it or forget about d sex. I usually remove my face to avoid problem. grin grin grin

Lol your head is there....

You understand it perfectly!
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2017
otipoju:

I don't blame you. Only matured minds can understand. How do you satisfy people who don't know what they want.

You will only do your best and leave the rest.

I have met Women who know exactly what they want bro!

Though just a few.... Give them what they want and they are all yours
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by otipoju(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2017
DrFeelGood:

Your response is quite emotional,

Inbetween the lines I can understand what you feel smiley

Scroll up again to the subject matter and read it very well smiley

You'd be surprised at how much this issue is messing up marriages and relationships.

Meanwhile, this post was not put up to brag about anything... So calm down smiley

Why is there so much focus on satisfying the woman and little about satisfying the man?

Brotherly, before I got married I thought ght sex was everything and I know what buttons to press to evoke certain responses.

When I began to roll with very successful young married men, I realized there's a bigger game out there and better things to worry about than trying to satisfy a woman.

When these men are buying ranches in Texas, building and buying and flipping houses all over USA and making real money, I go dey worry myself about wether one girl satisfy or not.when a hundred other women are waiting to push her aside and take her place.

If I don't satisfy her, make she satisfy herself or look for somebody wey go satisfy am...

Live healthy, work hard and smart, enjoy Yourself.
No kill yourself because of woman matter.
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
otipoju:

Why is there so much focus on satisfying the woman and little about satisfying the man?

Brotherly, before I got married I thought ght sex was everything and I know what buttons to press to evoke certain responses.

When I began to roll with very successful young married men, I realized there's a bigger game out there and better things to worry about than trying to satisfy a woman.

When these men are buying ranches in Texas, building and buying and flipping houses all over USA and making real money, I go dey worry myself about wether one girl satisfy or not.when a hundred other women are waiting to push her aside and take her place.

If I don't satisfy her, make she satisfy herself or look for somebody wey go satisfy am...

Live healthy, work hard and smart, enjoy Yourself.
No kill yourself because of woman matter.

Lol bruh,

Deep sense in what you said!

Got me laughing but real deep
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by Lagusta(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
otipoju:

bro please speak for yourself abeg, dont bring us REAL men into this....
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by otipoju(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
DrFeelGood:

Lol bruh,

Deep sense in what you said!

Got me laughing but real deep

Take a look at all the young men spending their productive time drinking shepe, Alomo, opa eyin , Jedi , ogidiga, ale afato etc. .... because dem wan satisfy one woman.

If you are a experienced game man, you will know that satisfying woman from now till tomorrow does not guarantee that she will not relegate you to the sidelines if a richer guy comes all along.

Those days have past. I work hard for my money, I satisfy myself and do all I can to satisfy her. If she is not satisfied, she can do whatever she likes.

I am a skillful with plenty of stamina and we used to compete in those days among my crew.

But there are bigger fish to fry ojare.woman matter no be wetin person to carry for head when my friends in their mid thirties are racking in 200 thousand dollars per annum with their skills and businesses.
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Excuse me, what is "congo"? undecided
Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by DrFeelGood(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2017
otipoju:

Take a look at all the young men spending their productive time drinking shepe, Alomo, opa eyin , Jedi , ogidiga, ale afato etc. .... because dem wan satisfy one woman.

If you are a experienced game man, you will know that satisfying woman from now till tomorrow does not guarantee that she will not relegate you to the sidelines if a richer guy comes all along.

Those days have past. I work hard for my money, I satisfy myself and do all I can to satisfy her. If she is not satisfied, she can do whatever she likes.

I am a skillful with plenty of stamina and we used to compete in those days among my crew.

But there are bigger fish to fry ojare.woman matter no be wetin person to carry for head when my friends in their mid thirties are racking in 200 thousand dollars per annum with their skills and businesses.

I love you man #NoHomo

But that thing still follow even after the money!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Main Reason Why Women Cheat On Their Men? by chriskosherbal(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2017
DrFeelGood:

I love you man #NoHomo

But that thing still follow even after the money!
Yes I totally understand what he said about making all the money...Yes we all want to make all the money...but you can never remove women from the EQUATION ( weather linear or non-linear), they are part of the groove and one's life, except you want to go CELIBATE. Hard truth....take it or leave it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? / Please What Can Help Ease The Pains Of Breast Cancer....need Advice / How To Treat Genital Warts & Prevent Them From Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.