Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube (2961 Views)

Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / Make $50 Dollars Daily From Binary Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
In case you haven't heard, YouTube is a major means of making passive income via the internet. I want to keep this thread to outline my journey from 0 to making 50 dollars daily on YouTube. I will be making more updates as my time permits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Naijalabel(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Following
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by samtee37(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sam was here
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by crystar: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Following
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by oladele239(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Following like mumu shocked
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by ibizgirl(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
I have been thinking in this direction. Following you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
I was Here!!
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by G12(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
YES
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Note: my updates will not be coming regularly until on Sunday when I get back to my base.
Items you need to have to follow through with this journey are:
1. A brand new YouTube channel.
2. A video making software.
3. Choose a niche.
4. A Google AdSense account
5. An affiliate account preferably with click bank.
6. Enough data.
7. Self discipline.
Till I come your way next time stay safe.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by blazer234: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
royalads:
Note: my updates will not be coming regularly until on Sunday when I get back to my base.
Items you need to have to follow through with this journey are:
1. A brand new YouTube channel.
2. A video making software.
3. Choose a niche.
4. A Google AdSense account
5. An affiliate account preferably with click bank.
6. Enough data.
7. Self discipline.
Till I come your way next time stay safe.

I hope you won't reach midway and then claim nairaland MOD has blocked your account And that people should drop email for one e-book?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ blazer. This is my personal journey to keep myself motivated not a tutorial class.
So far...
I have chosen my niche..
I have a non.hosted AdSense account
I have reactivated my clickbank account
I have installed a new video making software
I have a brand new YouTube channel
No data yet ( not an issue)
Finally power is not stable here. Thats why i need to get back to my base to fully kick start my journey
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
I should be able to do this
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by ibizgirl(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please did you apply for AdSense account or you bought? Also what video making software are you using.

royalads:
@ blazer. This is my personal journey to keep myself motivated not a tutorial class.
So far...
I have chosen my niche..
I have a non.hosted AdSense account
I have reactivated my clickbank account
I have installed a new video making software
I have a brand new YouTube channel
No data yet ( not an issue)
Finally power is not stable here. Thats why i need to get back to my base to fully kick start my journey
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ibiGirl. I bought a non hosted AdSense from my friend sometime last year. You can share an AdSense account with a trusted friend. There are many video making softwares around both free and paid ones. Personally I will make use of PowerPoint and fxvideomaker.
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by tugrow(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Oh I'm late
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2017
WHAT IS YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 03, 2017
WHAT IS YOUTUBE CHANNEL ABEG
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by ibizgirl(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks. But AdSense for blogs can they work on YouTube.

royalads:
@ibiGirl. I bought a non hosted AdSense from my friend sometime last year. You can share an AdSense account with a trusted friend. There are many video making softwares around both free and paid ones. Personally I will make use of PowerPoint and fxvideomaker.
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
@ibizgirl. You can connect your AdSense for blog to your YouTube channel.
Count down to Sunday cheesy cheesy
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by africanman85: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Following
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Danyl(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
royalads:
Please, is it the mobile version of fxvideomaker?
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by profpromise: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Yes you can now get your USA, UK and Nigeria Google adsense account. Whatsapp me if interested
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hi. Am sorry for my late reply.... Network has been undoing my plans since I came back to base. I was told glo network was best here but am just so disappointed. I will try mtn this weekend. So far I have my channels and videos ready. But no stable network to upload. Stay tuned on this journey....
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
@Danyl. I use the PC version. @profpromise. Carry your f*k* accounts else where
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by adamsbrowny: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
royalads:
Hi. Am sorry for my late reply.... Network has been undoing my plans since I came back to base. I was told glo network was best here but am just so disappointed. I will try mtn this weekend. So far I have my channels and videos ready. But no stable network to upload. Stay tuned on this journey....
I do use VPS for uploading.
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2017
royalads:
In case you haven't heard, YouTube is a major means of making passive income via the internet. I want to keep this thread to outline my journey from 0 to making 50 dollars daily on YouTube. I will be making more updates as my time permits
Bros start the tutorials now
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
I started this as a challenge, but I think it will be more beneficial to many people if I turn it to a blog tutorial. So I will make my updates in installments as usual as my time permits. So by the end of the whole installments, you should be able to make basic Youtube Videos, monetize them with Google advertisement, learn other methods you can use to monetize your videos and make more money. Follow me through as we go through this journey. For this installment, I will talk about picking a niche and creating a Youtube Channel.
How To Make Over $50 Daily From Youtube In Nigeria in 2017 (Part 1)
Pick A Niche: The very first step towards making money on Youtube is to pick a niche. Most persons think that it is just Bloggers that need to work with a niche. To be a successful Vlogger, you need to pick a niche and grow the niche. What is a niche? A niche is more like a topic of interest to you. Example it could be health, weight loss, fitness, diet. One good way to find your niche is to ask yourself which topic or area do you have a little more knowledge on than the average Jack on the street? It could be that you are a makeup freak, you can build a niche on that and make videos that teach people how to perfect their makeups. So take out a little time to think about a niche before going to the next steps in this post.
Set Up A Youtube Channel: After You have picked a niche, the next step is to set up a new Youtube channel. The process of setting up a Youtube channel is quite straight forward.
Visit the www.youtube.com site and click on the ‘Sign up’ button at the topmost right hand of the page.
You can use your old Gmail account to log in or create a new Gmail account for Youtube project.
After you log in, Click on the ‘Profile Icon’, and the go to ‘Settings’.
You will find the option for ‘Create a Channel’ click on that option
You can opt to use your personal name or a business name for your channel.
Enter your Channel name. Check the ‘I agree’ button and click on ‘Done’
Bravo, you now have yourself a brand new YouTube channel.
Remember to choose a name that is Similar to your niche. You don’t want your Youtube channel to have a car name affixed to it while your niche is on Makeup. That will be misleading and will make you lose a lot of potential viewers and money.

culled from: http://nairapreneurs.com/make-50-daily-youtube-nigeria-2017-part-1/
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
royalads:
I started this as a challenge, but I think it will be more beneficial to many people if I turn it to a blog tutorial. So I will make my updates in installments as usual as my time permits. So by the end of the whole installments, you should be able to make basic Youtube Videos, monetize them with Google advertisement, learn other methods you can use to monetize your videos and make more money. Follow me through as we go through this journey. For this installment, I will talk about picking a niche and creating a Youtube Channel.
Pick A Niche: The very first step towards making money on Youtube is to pick a niche. Most persons think that it is just Bloggers that need to work with a niche. To be a successful Vlogger, you need to pick a niche and grow the niche. What is a niche? A niche is more like a topic of interest to you. Example it could be health, weight loss, fitness, diet. One good way to find your niche is to ask yourself which topic or area do you have a little more knowledge on than the average Jack on the street? It could be that you are a makeup freak, you can build a niche on that and make videos that teach people how to perfect their makeups. So take out a little time to think about a niche before going to the next steps in this post.
Set Up A Youtube Channel: After You have picked a niche, the next step is to set up a new Youtube channel. The process of setting up a Youtube channel is quite straight forward.
Visit the www.youtube.com site and click on the ‘Sign up’ button at the topmost right hand of the page.
You can use your old Gmail account to log in or create a new Gmail account for Youtube project.
Remember to choose a name that is Similar to your niche. You don’t want your Youtube channel to have a car name affixed to it while your niche is on Makeup. That will be misleading and will make you lose a lot of potential viewers and money.

culled from: http://nairapreneurs.com/make-50-daily-youtube-nigeria-2017-part-1/
Continue...pls
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by pkang: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
royalads:

Following at all ears open.
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by Chigorkizz(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2017
i am here to stay
Re: My Journey To Making 50 Dollars Daily From Youtube by royalads: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
@all. sorry for my presumed absence. I have been so busy lately.
I promise to continue when my time permits. NB: if you sent me a mail
before now please resend it to the email on my signature. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Business In 2016. My Experience / 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS FOR SALE / A Look Into Elon Musk’s Hotel On Mars Set To Go For $ 5M Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.