Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman (3830 Views)

"Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by disc20: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has reflected on the unfolding events in the polity and the “crass abuse of power by the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), ongoing genocide in Southern Kaduna”.

Apostle Suleman also raised the alarm that the nation was sliding into fascism and official terrorism.

He observed that, “the double standards adopted by President Muhammadu Buhari led APC government in handling state matters, especially his silence on the genocide in Southern Kaduna has continued to fuel mutual recriminations and distrust‎ among the diverse ethnic and religious groups in the country”.

A strongly-worded statement made available to DAILY POST by his Adviser on Public Communications, Mr. Phrank Shaibu, said Apostle Suleman made the remarks at the last edition of the church’s monthly Miracle and Fire Night Service in Auchi yesterday.

Suleman noted that, “a close look at unfolding events reveal that some members of the president’s kitchen cabinet who are notorious for their hatred for Christians are pushing the country to the precipice and are determined to start a war between Christians and Muslims – a war that will irreversibly mark the end of Nigeria”.

The cleric said he was convinced beyond reasonable doubt that time was running out on Nigeria because of the way President Buhari was piloting the affairs of the nation.

According to him, “the current destruction of churches and about 49,000 houses as well as the mindless onslaught against Christians in southern Kaduna by Islamic fundamentalists disguising as Fulani herdsmen in a well choreographed acts under the watch of Governor Nasir El-Rufai and President Muhammadu Buhari, is completely unacceptable”

He pointed out that the lack of tolerance currently being witnessed was unprecedented in the history of the country but warned that, anybody who makes the church and Christians his target for destruction in 2017 will die! “God will use them as scape goats”.

Continuing, the man of God warned that if Nigeria must continue to exist as an indivisible entity, then President Buhari must come out to assure Nigerians that his administration will desist from being used as a platform for such primitive persecution and mindless killings.

“Aside the appointment of service chiefs and heads of para military organisations that is skewed in favour of the North and Muslims, even personal security and safety of key Christian figures who hold dissenting views are in danger”.

Apostle Suleman further warned, “President Buhari and his co-travellers to stop act divisiveness, marginalisation, exclusion, and palpable hatred for Christians and the body of Christ.”

Source: https://yaanews.com/buhari-el-rufai-will-divide-nigeria-apostle-suleman

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol.

He has not finished his noise about El-Rufai.

El Rufai will not win Kaduna election - he won land slide.

El Rufai will die - he asked you to send the precise date since it is sure everybody will die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Chrisharry(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nigeria is already divided. If Biafra finally leaves, I'm sure that Oduduwa will follow. Buhari is not a good leader. Infact he is not a leader at all. He does not have what it takes to be a leader. He is a soldier and all that a soldier knows is KILL.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by AlhajiSpray(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omega fire ministry worldwide?

grin

See title!
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
The two Islamic terrorists.Mods no vex if I disobey your rules.Na you be the boss.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Ken4Christ: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
I respect the courage of this man of God. If all our men of God in influential positions speaks out, these foolanis will not take us for granted.

I remember years back in ABU Zaria as a student. Christians faced intense persecutions for years. Churches were burnt down at will. There was a student union election one year and a Christian student won the election. The Muslims gathered in the school Mosque planning our to launch attack on the Christian students. The information got to us and we had no choice to mobilize the Christian community for self defense. A fight started that night from about 10pm to 6am the next morning. The summary is that, the Christian students had the upper hands. After that, the intimidation stopped till date.

The Christian community have to come out in self defense. The wealthy Christian and Churches should set up security outfits well armed for self defense. We have been taken for granted for too long. These killings must stop

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Ken4Christ: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

El Rufai will die - he asked you to send the precise date since it is sure everybody will die.

It doesn't matter if the Prophesies failed or is yet to happen, he is speaking the truth. Or are you supporting the senseless killings by these terrorist backed up by the Buhari led Administration?
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by morbeta(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Apostle Suleiman I beg store up your saliva, those two are too small to divide Nigeria, ask Abacha

1 Like

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
The title should be Buhari and el rufai have divided Nigeria
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Doing wat u do best
Shout upandan
Nobody now takes u serious

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Stalwert: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Here to watch some brain dead christians act dumb not asking why El Rufai has bot died but instead will live to cause havoc. .. this thread will. confirm that hatred kills off every available brain cells and renders the owner useless.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Stalwert: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
Ken4Christ:
I respect the courage of this man of God. If all our men of God in influential positions speaks out, these foolanis will not take us for granted.

I remember years back in ABU Zaria as a student. Christians faced intense persecutions for years. Churches were burnt down at will. There was a student union election one year and a Christian student won the election. The Muslims gathered in the school Mosque planning our to launch attack on the Christian students. The information got to us and we had no choice to mobilize the Christian community for self defense. A fight started that night from about 10pm to 6am the next morning. The summary is that, the Christian students had the upper hands. After that, the intimidation stopped till date.

The Christian community have to come out in self defense. The wealthy Christian and Churches should set up security outfits well armed for self defense. We have been taken for granted for too long. These killings must stop

[/s]

Look at this liar lying without restraints. .. ABU has no any incidence of religious violence but this Christians will lie without fear of God. These fight happened only under thick layer of cannabis smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Ken4Christ: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Look at this liar lying without restraints. .. ABU has no any incidence of religious violence but this Christians will lie without fear of God. These fight happened only under thick layer of cannabis smoke.

Where you a student in ABU. If you were, which year did you get admission into ABU. I am sure you were probably in your nursery school when the incident took place. I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate from ABU, Zaria and was part of the fight that took place. I graduated 1990. Where were you in 1990?.I can screen shot my certificate for you. Instead of asking questions, you just condemn someone's post. You are one of the reason this country is not moving forward. I demand an unreserved apology for this.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Stalwert: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Where you a student in ABU. If you were, which year did you get admission into ABU. I am sure you were probably in your nursery school when the incident took place. I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate from ABU, Zaria and was part of the fight that took place. I graduated 1990. Where were you in 1990?.I can screen shot my certificate for you. Instead of asking questions, you just condemn someone's post. You are one of the reason this country is not moving forward. I demand an unreserved apology for this.

You are a liar. ... Spreading hate everywhere
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by DeWorlex45(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Sir. I wish to apologise on his behalf, i followed ur posts & culd realise dt u aint a kid but an ADULT. Dis faceless forum really gave these nowadays kids d audacity to attack & abuse som1 old enuf to be deir "Big uncle or even Father ". I doubt wia dt poster wuld hav been in 1990, because i was 5yrs old then & now 32yrs graduate of Adekunle Ajasin Uni Akungba Akoko. I am really sorry for d assault sir.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2017
morbeta:
Apostle Suleiman I beg store up your saliva, those two are too small to divide Nigeria, ask Abacha
Sit down dey look until d countri share into two
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by mack111(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Haba! You serve a living God. Be in danger, ah don't understand. Can't you call on your God instead of calling on the president. Lol.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by iluvdonjazzy: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
pls help us pray for peace, thats y u are a pastor
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by EnEnPeecee: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

G o and get a life msn.

Apostle has said the obvious, deal with the bitter truth
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
G o and get a life msn.

Apostle has said the obvious, deal with the bitter truth

Ask your Apostle for the date they will divide Nigeria and how.

Instead of using your heart rather than your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
This fakey is still pained, bitter and sour over his embarrassing prophecies of 2015 which turned out 2be false.
The fraudster in an attempt to talk his way out of the lies he deposited concerning Elrufia's victory at the polls which he brazenly prophecised against, he, very unashamedly, jus like TB joshua, asserted that some of the politicians he prophecised against secretly paid him a visit for prayers to avert the 'so-called prophecy'.
I only pity his followers who re sooooooo blind, soooooooo dull and sooooooo gullible they cannot even see beyond their nose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Ask your Apostle for the date they will divide Nigeria and how.

Instead of using your heart rather than your brain.
Forget about divide or no divide. The Apostle is not prophesying. His message is that the the president and Kaduna State governor seem to be bigoted and tacitly supporting state-sponsored terrorism and persecution of Christians. Please prove him wrong. It's ike you like it that way. If you do, you may just be inviting same on yourself. Say no to evil and evil will not be your portion.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
This fakey is still pained, bitter and sour over his embarrassing prophecies of 2015 which turned out 2be false.
The fraudster in an attempt to talk his way out of the lies he deposited concerning Elrufia's victory at the polls which he brazenly prophecised against, he, very unashamedly, jus like TB joshua, asserted that some of the politicians he prophecised against secretly paid him a visit for prayers to avert the 'so-called prophecy'.
I only pity his followers who re sooooooo blind, soooooooo dull and sooooooo gullible they cannot even see beyond their nose.
Agreed his prophesy did not come to pass. That is not the issue here. Are you happy that the president and Kaduna State governor seem to be endorsing genocide against Nigerians in their own land by (Fulani) herdsmen? Is that not his concern? Is it only when you or a member of your family is a victim that people should cry out? Don't support evil happening to others or else.....
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
mack111:
Haba! You serve a living God. Be in danger, ah don't understand. Can't you call on your God instead of calling on the president. Lol.
And who told you that people are not calling upon God? It's like He allowed the duo to emerge so that we can see their real nature. I assure you that God will soon do something if they do not repent.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
pls help us pray for peace, thats y u are a pastor
Praying for peace does not stop one from voicing his candid opinion. I am not the Apostle's member or follower, but I think everybody should join to call a spade a spade. Don't push the leaders to their Waterloo.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by mayorchelsea(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
The way this sinkills of a monicker just carry this thread put for head,I'm completely at a loss.Yes,governors or no governors, Buhari through his IGP and other security agencies must take drastic efforts to stop this nonsense but men of God should stop disgracing Christianity. If you are expressing your opinion, please do and not lie against God through prophesy. Prophesy on El Rufai losing that election and his death still on many people's mind and God exalts his word above his name but I know my God isn't a lie.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sinkills:
Agreed his prophesy did not come to pass. That is not the issue here. Are you happy that the president and Kaduna State governor seem to be endorsing genocide against Nigerians in their own land by (Fulani) herdsmen? Is that not his concern? Is it only when you or a member of your family is a victim that people should cry out? Don't support evil happening to others or else.....

Herdsmen and farmers clashes has been happening long b4 PMB and Elrufai.

I wonder why nobdy accused GEJ and former Kaduna gov of encouraging genocide.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Ken4Christ: 2:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Stalwert:

You are a liar. ... Spreading hate everywhere

You should answer my question first before calling me a liar. Do you want me to screen shot by certificate to you. I am not even convinced you went to school. If you did, you should know you ought to base your argument on facts.

I am not spreading hate. You think you will continue to kill Christians like chicken. You will be surprised at what will happen soon if this killings do not stop.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Herdsmen and farmers clashes has been happening long b4 PMB and Elrufai.

I wonder why nobdy accused GEJ and former Kaduna gov of encouraging genocide.
There you go again. You just have to bring in GEJ to justify the current leaders' glaring incompetence/irresponsibility. For crying out loud. People are being killed. We are shouting that those in authority NOW should put a stop to the mindless killings and intimidation of people in their land and bring the perpetrators to book so as to serve as a deterrent to others. All you are concerned is to drag GEJ and the past governor into it as usual. So Fulani herdsmen should continue their heinous killings since to you GEJ (the only president in the history of Nigeria that you can remember) did nothing about it. BTW, the herdsmen did not have this effrontery to kill and dispossess indigenes of their lands during past regimes as they have now. Do they? Are Fulani herdsmen untouchable?
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Austin4lif: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

people are killed in kaduna this is what you have to say? Must you support everything about APC? am not a fan of this pastor but we should not play politics with lives of innocent Christians in kaduna killed in their cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2017
mayorchelsea:
The way this sinkills of a monicker just carry this thread put for head,I'm completely at a loss.Yes,governors or no governors, Buhari through his IGP and other security agencies must take drastic efforts to stop this nonsense but men of God should stop disgracing Christianity. If you are expressing your opinion, please do and not lie against God through prophesy. Prophesy on El Rufai losing that election and his death still on many people's mind and God exalts his word above his name but I know my God isn't a lie.
"The man dies who keeps silent in the face of tyranny" (Wole Soyinka). I'm seriously concerned that the government did not do much to stop the killings of innocent people in Southern Kaduna and other places and this evil has been on for long. These victims are human beings with families! I don't know where I made any false prophesy or where I disgraced Christianity. Please point it out. I just have to speak out. If keeping quiet while people are being killed with government doing little about it is your definition of Christianity, kudos to you. Everything should not be about politcs. You cannot blackmail me. Thanks.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by mayorchelsea(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Sinkills:
"The man dies who keeps silent in the face of tyranny" (Wole Soyinka). I'm seriously concerned that the government did not do much to stop the killings of innocent people in Southern Kaduna and other places and this evil has been on for long. These victims are human beings with families! I don't know where I made any false prophesy or where I disgraced Christianity. Please point it out. I just have to speak out. If keeping quiet while people are being killed with government doing little about it is your definition of Christianity, kudos to you. Everything should not be about politcs. You cannot blackmail me. Thanks.
I think your emotions got the better of you which is why you didn't see the part where I said Buhari through his IGP and security officers should put a stop to this nonsense and in no place did I say you should be silent,freedom of speech is an inalienable right of yours.And I wasn't referring to you as man of God because I know nothing about you.Even a pagan or atheist would complain at ethnic cleansing or religious murders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Igbo's Are Too Insulted In Nigeria / Why Yoruba Elders Are Against Odu'a Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.