Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,983 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman (3831 Views)

"Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Sinkills: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
mayorchelsea:
I think your emotions got the better of you which is why you didn't see the part where I said Buhari through his IGP and security officers should put a stop to this nonsense and in no place did I say you should be silent,freedom of speech is an inalienable right of yours.And I wasn't referring to you as man of God because I know nothing about you.Even a pagan or atheist would complain at ethnic cleansing or religious murders.
But you mentioned me, claiming that I am 'carrying the issue too much on my head'. So I thought the prophesy stuff was directed at me also. But what do you have to say about the IGP claiming that reports by locals and religious leaders were exaggerated? This is after scores if not hundreds have been massacred in cold blood! I think that was insensitive of such a highly placed officer who purportedly came to make peace. The utterances of some government officials have tended to give them away as biased umpires especially as most of them are northern Muslims. All the same, thank you very much for your concern too. Remain blessed.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Austin4lif:
people are killed in kaduna this is what you have to say? Must you support everything about APC? am not a fan of this pastor but we should not play politics with lives of innocent Christians in kaduna killed in their cold blood.

My statement did not support APC.

Read it again.

It seems you are objective.

What I said is Pastors should not use their personal issues with leaders and say God says this or that.
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by melodyogonna(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Ken4Christ:

It doesn't matter if the Prophesies failed or is yet to happen, he is speaking the truth. Or are you supporting the senseless killings by these terrorist backed up by the Buhari led Administration?
he dosen't know his stand!! he is a brainwashed f00!
Re: Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman by Austin4lif: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

My statement did not support APC.

Read it again.

It seems you are objective.

What I said is Pastors should not use their personal issues with leaders and say God says this or that.
is the thread about prophecy? If you reside in southern kaduna, you will know what we are talking about. there is a war going on in Nigeria. my area was also attackedd but we defended ourselves. this is a jihadist movement. if you think it is political, when it gets to ur door step, we will also call it politics. Lastly, i will encourage to download an E book , UNDERSTANDING MOHAMMED. it is easy to download. just Google it

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Attends Jumat. Photo / BREAKING: Four Dead As Gunmen Attack Oil Workers In Imo / Dethroned Ayiri Stormed River To Pay Homage To The gods: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.